Darron Gibson - is he good enough for Everton?

Really not a fan of Rio and his twittering. Think Fergie should ban him

I agree tbh, when we're struggling defensively and he's injured yet again the last thing I really want to be seeing and hearing is him is tweeting about this and that especially when Fergie comes out to the press and says we have no idea when he's back - how about if you want to talk publicly Rio give us an update on how you're doing and when you'll be back to help your team mates out?

Think in the situation he's in he should keep his head down and concentrate on his rehabilitation.

I agree tbh, when we're struggling defensively and he's injured yet again the last thing I really want to be seeing and hearing is him is tweeting about this and that especially when Fergie comes out to the press and says we have no idea when he's back - how about if you want to talk publicly Rio give us an update on how you're doing and when you'll be back to help your team mates out?

Think in the situation he's in he should keep his head down and concentrate on his rehabilitation.

So the medical team are unsure when he will be fit but he should know and tell us because your not interested in his views on Justin Bieber?

So the medical team are unsure when he will be fit but he should know and tell us because your not interested in his views on Justin Bieber?

Surely the only thing we're interested in hearing from him is how he's feeling and when he thinks he'll be fit?

So yes if he doesn't know the answer or isn't permitted to disclose that kind of information then I dont care about his constant updates to every goal that goes in.

Surely the only thing we're interested in hearing from him is how he's feeling and when he thinks he'll be fit?

So yes if he doesn't know the answer or isn't permitted to disclose that kind of information then I dont care about his constant updates to every goal that goes in.

So he should ignore the actual purpose of social networking to keep you happy?

If anyone is that offended/annoyed by his tweets you could try ignoring them and stop coming into this thread continually to debate them. As long as he's doing nothing that I will hurt us professionally then I don't think anyone should give two shits; read his tweets if you like them.

So he should ignore the actual purpose of social networking to keep you happy?

No, while he's not earning the thousands of pounds he's paid every week he should just keep his head down and concentrate on getting fit rather than spending time tweeting about shite

His injury problems have got to the stage now where he's totally unreliable which obviously isn't his fault but take a leaf out of Hargreaves book maybe

Yeh definitely agree. When he's sat at home watching TV in the evenings, don't pick up the mobile for 20seconds and communicate with fans/mates. What he really needs to be concentrating his energy on is nursing his ruptured calf back to full fitness. In fact while we're at it, send that Uri Geller bloke round and double that concentration.

No, while he's not earning the thousands of pounds he's paid every week he should just keep his head down and concentrate on getting fit rather than spending time tweeting about shite

His injury problems have got to the stage now where he's totally unreliable which obviously isn't his fault but take a leaf out of Hargreaves book maybe

I fail to see how tweeting interferes with his rehab.

So an athlete who cannot do physical work should be working on getting fit (which he cannot do without exercising) and avoid engaging his fans whilst there is absolutely nothing else he can do?

How do you "concentrate on getting fit" when you're not actually training?Because, you know, you don't get fit by training 24/7. Rest is an important part of getting fit, so how would he "concentrate on getting fit" while resting? Sitting with a pen and pad and write "I will get fit"`a thousand times? I don't know if that would be constructive.

I fail to see how tweeting interferes with his rehab.

It doesn't but I cant imagine if through the last 3 years of Hargreaves injuries the majority would of been happy with him continuing with his column on the BBC or him tweeting about this and that rather than doing what he gets paid for and actually playing a game of football now and again

It doesn't but I cant imagine if through the last 3 years of Hargreaves injuries the majority would of been happy with him continuing with his column on the BBC or him tweeting about this and that rather than doing what he gets paid for and actually playing a game of football now and again

That's different, Hargreaves would have developed trigger finger.

I'd say the majority who actually have rational thinking brains would accept he's doing something else productive in his time by working for the media. You know just like when injured players pop up as pundits every single week on Sky? Anyone that thinks an injured footballer should spend 24 hours a day 'getting fit' isn't worth the hassle of arguing with.

I'd say the majority who actually have rational thinking brains would accept he's doing something else productive in his time by working for the media. You know just like when injured players pop up as pundits every single week on Sky? Anyone that thinks an injured footballer should spend 24 hours a day 'getting fit' isn't worth the hassle of arguing with.

Considering I haven't replied to any of your posts on this subject do me a favour and feck off then because you sure as hell aint arguing with me

If anything he should just be sat on a hard chair staring at any spots which hurt.

Bloody hell Charlene you are making a mountain out of a molehill. When I had a knee operation and couldn't walk for a week, apart from the exercises I was told to do for 5 minutes every hour do you think I just lay there channeling positive energy in to my knee, or did I watch TV, go on the internet on a laptop and phone people on my mobile? They're not androids that go in to suspended animation when they're injured and they can't train 24/7, if at all.

Did he say whether he's taken his morning crap yet?

I can never relax until I know Rios has his morning dump.

My lil men weren't referring to Norwich City by shouting Green+Yellow either! They are Man utd nuts so RED is their colours tweeps!

Nice one Rio.

Yeah just added him. Just the one tweet in one week. Teach him something Rio!