Darron Gibson - is he good enough for Everton?

Good God, so he wishes the Bolton player well, and then when we take the lead, shares his joy, but is a dickhead for doing so?

In that case I suppose the minutes silence at OT was fecking pathetic....I mean the death toll will probably sit around 15-20k in the end, and fans all over the world stood in silence for a minute to pay respects, but then started cheering for their teams.

I never said the reasoning I had for thinking he was a dick was completely based on those tweets you arseholes. I DO think they were unprofessional and hollow, however.

I'm surprised nobody has thought to post this yet. I hate James Corden, but Rio features quite heavily in it from around the mid way mark and it's quite funny.

Yes, and you found a pretty innocuous post on an internet forum to bitch about you fecking dweeb.

Firstly, I think it's unprofessional and childish to be tweeting every ten minutes during a vital premiership match. Secondly, to tell a player how sorry you feel at his injury and give him well wishes and then immediately proceed to celebrate your victory makes you look like a dick by simple virtue of the fact that it was a completely meaningless, hollow gesture.

Not to mention the fact that he is clearly mentally handicapped, is incapable of spelling and, lest we forget, tried to screw the club over just as badly as Rooney did. He is a dick, and I stand by my opinion.
:lol:

2q8vpqr.jpg

Yes, and you found a pretty innocuous post on an internet forum to bitch about you fecking dweeb.

Firstly, I think it's unprofessional and childish to be tweeting every ten minutes during a vital premiership match. Secondly, to tell a player how sorry you feel at his injury and give him well wishes and then immediately proceed to celebrate your victory makes you look like a dick by simple virtue of the fact that it was a completely meaningless, hollow gesture.

How was it a hollow meaningless gesture?

Do you want him to be depressed that we just got a huge result?

Not to mention the fact that he is clearly mentally handicapped, is incapable of spelling and, lest we forget, tried to screw the club over just as badly as Rooney did. He is a dick, and I stand by my opinion.

140 characters, you try writing insightful messages in that much with full words.

So, according to Reapersoul20, Rio had two choices, in order to not be labelled a 'dick'.

1) Abstain from wishing Holden well, celebrate the winner.
2) Wishing Holden well, not celebrate the late winner.

Which one is he expected to take, since wishing him well and celebrating the victory does not compute.

:lol::lol::lol:

tumblr_lekk9zLQPv1qzhfmu.gif

"@stuholden good luck fella. Hope its not a serious injury+your back asap."

3 minutes later :

"Aaaaaand The Reds Go Marching on on on!"

What a fecking dick. Christ.

...to tell a player how sorry you feel at his injury and give him well wishes and then immediately proceed to celebrate your victory makes you look like a dick by simple virtue of the fact that it was a completely meaningless, hollow gesture.

And you are incapable of doing basic arithmetic, there were 9 minutes between the two tweets.

He said he wished he was OK first up on his red card comment (game 0-0). Then after celebrating the goal, tension subsiding a bit, he reiterates his best wishes. Nine minutes later the game finishes and he celebrates, which is completely normal, or would you expect him to send yet another tweet about Holden? FFS...

:wenger: what a bizarre series of posts by you.

how does celebrating the win x amount of time after mean the message was meaningless? what time would have been appropriate? would 6 or 7 years make a difference, ie the time ferdinand has spent making his mistakes back to the club.

complete idiot

That bit where Rio tries to cry but can't, would have been quality if he'd said "I can't do it, you need John Terry" :lol:

You absolute and utter retard

He may have gone overboard but I will support Reapersoul's opinion.

Really not a fan of Rio and his twittering. Think Fergie should ban him

Indeed. I'm a bit of a technophobe, I don't even use FB, but don't see why people are bothered about Rio tweeting. Nice for the fans to have a bit of interaction with the players really. God knows they're hidden away from us, the great unwashed, behind tinted windows and a protective PR bubble 99% of the time as it is.

Rio wishes fellow player well.

Rio interacts with fans in real time.

Bastard

What a cnut rio is. Wishing a player well AND celebrating our win. 2 weeks fine please.

The last page of this thread has been fantastic as well.

How do you make the sidebar completely see through?...I'm re-jigging my page but I hate computers and how they work

If it was Obertan tweeting, posters would be going mental.
Don´t know if true but read a story about a fan watching Obertan in that game, got fecking angry and decided to wait for him after the game. Obertan came out and the fan asked for his autograph, he started signing while the fan just looked at his Ipod (or whatever these things are called) and then strolled away :D

"@stuholden good luck fella. Hope its not a serious injury+your back asap."

3 minutes later :

"Aaaaaand The Reds Go Marching on on on!"

What a fecking dick. Christ.

What? Well, thats the single most proposterous claim i've ever seen. Well done.

:lol:

all of those reasons are plausible to have an agenda against him but tweeting cant be one of them!

Just to make sure the mods see this, i'll requote it.

What the feck are you on about? :lol::lol:

Pondering-retard.jpg

So to please repearsoul he has to replace one of his posts with one of the following:

"feck Stuart Holden, I only care about #MUFC"

Or

"Don't care we have just scored my thoughts are only with Holden"

I think that's the second time in recent weeks I've seen you laughing at a picture like that which confirms my opinion you're a cnut.
Yeah, I must be a cnut because I typed 'lol' at at few images posted on an Internet forum. Get a grip, you miserable twat.

Whereas those who post on internet forums...?

So having intellectual footballing debates is the same as a social networking site?

sharing feeling, pictures, emotions, current status, current where abouts etc....

engaging in debates, listening to opinions, reading articles, latest footballing news....

bit of a difference

Come on lads!

There will be many different opinions out there, and we're not always going to agree with each other. The key is to enjoy posting, have a good sense of humour and don't take things personally.

Sir Alex obviously doesnt have a problem with it and neither do I. Some of you need to get over yourselves.