Danny Welbeck | Arsenal player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see he can score poacher-esque goals. If he can add more goals like that, his critics will have less negative thing to say about him. Nevertheless, Arsenal fan would love him. Disappointed we could not keep him. But, I am more than content with Falcao and Wilson. Perhaps Rooney and Rvp aswell when they are not playing with each other.

:lol:

No other player would get such shit for scoring a goal. So, he scored it with his shin... Rooney scored his greatest goal ever with his shin, it's a legit part of your body to score with!

:lol:

No other player would get such shit for scoring a goal. So, he scored it with his shin... Rooney scored his greatest goal ever with his shin, it's a legit part of your body to score with!
did he really score with his shin??

thought it was a great counter-attacking goal though.

The bitterness in this thread :lol:

It's a damn important goal away to the toughest opponent in the group. That's all which counts.

Can this thread at least be bumped for a good Welbeck goal, where fans can rue our loss like they always do when Pogba scores a cracker.

The thing with Pogba is, there weren't loads of fans saying he was shit and couldn't score for toffee (not that that's Pogba's job, but you know what I mean).

Given some of the nonsense about how Welbeck never scores, the thread is bound to get bumped when he does. So expect to see plenty more of it!

You know what I mean. We don't bump a player thread for every goal we score in qualifiers, do we?

It didn't get a bump when he scored, it was bumped by someone saying "that;s why we sold him" after he missed a chance.

And i'm pretty sure that's exactly what happens for players who have recently left. Just watch the Kagawa thread go if he starts doing well at Dortmund or if Hernandez bangs a few in at Madrid.

The thing with Pogba is, there weren't loads of fans saying he was shit and couldn't score for toffee (not that that's Pogba's job, but you know what I mean).

Given some of the nonsense about how Welbeck never scores, the thread is bound to get bumped when he does. So expect to see plenty more of it!

Oh I expect it to be bumped both through the good and the bad times :lol:

Our Danny, but not our Danny :(

feck it. He's still our Danny and always will be.

It's not like he hasn't done that before for England or in a United shirt. It doesn't change the fact that on another night he'll feck those chances up. Not reading much into it at all.

Hes a half decent record for England. Think thats 11 in 27 games or something like that.

tumblr_mzenomWW4g1t0s0b1o1_1280.jpg

It's not like he hasn't done that before for England or in a United shirt. It doesn't change the fact that on another night he'll feck those chances up. Not reading much into it at all.
We have lost a really good player. What more is there to read into?

Status
Not open for further replies.