Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
BmawUAJCIAAfrvm.jpg
That's cool :). I wonder had roy something nice to say for a change :smirk:

Best player in the world like I've been saying for years... :smirk:
Right now I might agree, but hasn't been for years. Not for me at least. :p

He is on course for a second consecutive Ballon D'or though. Can't see anyone else winning it. He only needs to have an okay WC with Portugal in my opinion and he'd be odds on to win it. Unless of course some other bloke completely smashes it at the WC, though I don't see it personally. Brilliant footballer though, can't argue with that. I've always been a big admirer of him.

He's been the best in the world for years now IMHO.

There is no doubt about it at the moment, anyone who disagrees is not being honest.

Right now I might agree, but hasn't been for years. Not for me at least. :p

He is on course for a second consecutive Ballon D'or though. Can't see anyone else winning it. He only needs to have an okay WC with Portugal in my opinion and he'd be odds on to win it. Unless of course some other bloke completely smashes it at the WC, though I don't see it personally. Brilliant footballer though, can't argue with that. I've always been a big admirer of him.

I also think scoring goals from August till the voting closes also plays a big role in the final results. Often the last memory influences one's vote.

Easily the best player in the world right now and leading candidate for this year's Ballon D'Or. It will be amusing if those who claim he doesn't "belong" with those so called all-time greats keep on banging their tune still.

Can't really see his CL record for this season ever being beaten. Probably add to it in the final too.

He's gotten better. Better. Amazing.

He only needs to have an okay WC with Portugal in my opinion and he'd be odds on to win it.

That´s his only handicap, specially if you compare us with the Argentina team that supports Messi.

The Ballon D'Or will go to the best player in the World Cup most likely.
Not necessarily, wasn't the case in 2010. If there's no absolutely outstanding player like the other Ronaldo was in 2002 then club honours will decide.

And think about 2008: he wasn't anything special at the Euros but it was considered a foregone conclusion that he'd win the award anyway.

You guys must calm down - if the Messi-lovers catch you writing stuff like you are writing here, you will be in for it. Everyone who remotely hints at Ronaldo is better than Messi is insane and should suffer an extensive lobotomy immediately.

In all seriousness, he is utterly incredible, and I still have a feeling that he's running in fifth gear, and we all know he has that new nine speed auto box with quick shifts.

Phenomenal player, it's just his time. I bet he'll have a fantastic WC aswell, the man is a friggin animal right now.

It's in 2006/2007 that Ronaldo started to score regularly, it'd been interesting to know how many goals he's scored and how many games he's had for Portugal since then. I think the ratio would be really impressive.

He stopped scoring while Quieroz was in charge.
He was their top scorer in the last year or so of Scolari and he is now again with Bento.

Just seen that picture on facebook, what a privilege it was to have both these icons at our club. Just hope we get another two like them one day

What can I say about Ronaldo that I haven't already said. The man is a phenomenon and deserves every bit of success he will achieve :)

He stopped scoring while Quieroz was in charge.
He was their top scorer in the last year or so of Scolari and he is now again with Bento.

Because Queiroz was stupid and used him as a striker, limitating his potencial. He was supposed to know Ronaldo, after so many years at United. That tactical mistake was the begining of the end of their relationship. Scolari and Bento know how to use him.

He's become so good that its surreal to think that he even played for us now. He is a completely different player to the one that left us in 08/09

After CR7 wins another Balon D' Or this year he will have 3. One less than Messi(who I think should only have 3).

The only player that I can see challenging Ronaldo for the Balon is Suarez. And that is only if Liverpool win the title.

He's become so good that its surreal to think that he even played for us now. He is a completely different player to the one that left us in 08/09
I wouldn't say he is a completely different player, he is just a better player.

Anyone who currently argues Messi is the better of the two is completely and utterly wrong, Ronaldo is currently the World's best.

After CR7 wins another Balon D' Or this season he will have 3. One less than Messi(who I think should only have 3).

The only player that I can see challenging Ronaldo for the Balon is Suarez. And that is only if Liverpool win the title.

Depends on World Cup too.

Status
Not open for further replies.