Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

That laugh is weird.

Also, gnocchi better than pasta?

I guess it was a "joke", plus I thought that gnocchi was one of the most popular Pastas in the world.

Why does he laugh like that?

Also I bet he's never actually tried fish and chips

I bet his absolute fav food is
SOOOOOOUVLAKI]

I hope when he retires he becomes one of those YouTubers who go around the UK eating the biggest breakfast meals you can find. Three hour videos of him stuffing his face, tucking into five pints of lager, lavlee faking twiffic this is.

Oh, I didn't watch the video. Just wanted to add, that Gnocchis are indeed not pasta. :lol:

Come on! haha Gnocchis are pasta, like any ravioli, etc...it's true that is one of the simpliest kinds of pasta (and one of the cheaper ones too). It's a very traditional pasta. In fact in South America there is a tradition of eating them every 29th and put some bucks under the dish.

I hope when he retires he becomes one of those YouTubers who go around the UK eating the biggest breakfast meals you can find. Three hour videos of him stuffing his face, tucking into five pints of lager, lavlee faking twiffic this is.

He should invite Messi on the show for a burger contest.

"now then guys, back on the road again"

The strangest thing would be seeing him friendly to the plebs at a random lay-by in Yorkshire
“dogging with ronaldo” would seriously impinge on the copyright i have for my as-yet unadopted “dogging with rimaldo” tv series.

Madrid based Marca, awarding Messi greatest player of all time award.

Wonder if the weird fan base will cry corruption to this has well.

Last edited:
Madrid based Marca, awarding Messi greatest player of all time award.

Wonder if the weird fan base will cry corruption to this has well.

They are just salty Ronnie went to Juve

Come on! haha Gnocchis are pasta, like any ravioli, etc...it's true that is one of the simpliest kinds of pasta (and one of the cheaper ones too). It's a very traditional pasta. In fact in South America there is a tradition of eating them every 29th and put some bucks under the dish.
Gnoccis are used similar to pasta, but they are dumplings made out of potatoes. Pasta is made from wheat. And yes, this is more important than Ronaldo's YouTube! :lol:

"now then guys, back on the road again"

:lol:

would love to see him struggling with a shitty folding table and chair:

The strangest thing would be seeing him friendly to the plebs at a random lay-by in Yorkshire
:lol: :lol:

Interesting report in the FT about how Saudi is going to slow its spending after the last decade of going crazy, Ronaldo has bankrupt the nation

G4Zn0qg.png

You simply just have to admire his clutchness. Everyone around him losing their heads in added time with own goals, yellows, reds and penalty misses but he keeps his cool and gets business done.

G4Zn0qg.png

You simply just have to admire his clutchness. Everyone around him losing their heads in added time with own goals, yellows, reds and penalty misses but he keeps his cool and gets business done.
Greatest penalty taker of all time.

G4Zn0qg.png

So that's where Simakan went to. What a waste, he looked like he could have gotten a move to a bigger European team.

Gnoccis are used similar to pasta, but they are dumplings made out of potatoes. Pasta is made from wheat. And yes, this is more important than Ronaldo's YouTube! :lol:

Dunno, Cris media managemente is fecking great, how much followers will he get?

Ñoquis are not pasta really. Although we tend to put them in that tier. Just like tomatoes are fruits and not vegetables.

Pero Nico, hay ñoquis de semola tambien, que es derivado del trigo, es mas los tanos tienen mucha pasta de semola y no de harina comun, aparte mas alla de que en general es cierto de que son de papa, llevan harina tambien...lo del tomate fruta es clasica pregunta en los general knolwdege competition de los colegios para ensartar perejiles :lol:

Sorry for the spanish, it was just a comment for Nico