Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

Honestly feels like he's playing a game and scoring a penalty every day over there.

How many more years do you think he can play in Saudi scoring penos against amateurs? I reckon another 5 or 6

He retired when he moved out there, this is career stat padding

Puts Messi's name on the thumbnail of his latest YouTube video. Wow! :lol:

Ronaldo has absolutely lost his mind since the World Cup. I'd pay a LOT of money to watch his reactions the night Argentina won the World Cup. It would be glorious.

Puts Messi's name on the thumbnail of his latest YouTube video. Wow! :lol:

What on earth was that?

Ok, he played absolutely zero part in making it. Hopefully not his idea either. He might just have a terrble media team that needs firing. It's boring, can't imagine anyone watching it all.

Last edited:
The reaction time and the technique there, jeez, it's like the ball bounced off a wall

He's brilliant. I go back and watch the Holland vs England clip with the "RUN FASTER RONALD!" every now and again, never fails to make me laugh.
:lol:

"there's Dave Nery...what's he doing?? ohhhhhh!! nooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

Why does he laugh like that?

Also I bet he's never actually tried fish and chips

I bet his absolute fav food is
SOOOOOOUVLAKI]

Why does he laugh like that?

Also I bet he's never actually tried fish and chips

I bet his absolute fav food is
SOOOOOOUVLAKI]

He's one of the most unsettling looking people around. I think it's because his every facial expression comes across as if he's trying to mimic an actual human. Also plastic surgery.

He's one of the most unsettling looking people around. I think it's because his every facial expression comes across as if he's trying to mimic an actual human. Also plastic surgery.
He's definitely had either plastic surgery, or botox. Possibly both.

He looked normal when he was younger but he just looks creepy now. Especially when he laughs.

Him and Tom Cruise have that same fake smile. They smile but one can only wonder what's going on through their minds when they do it.

Him and Tom Cruise have that same fake smile. They smile but one can only wonder what's going on through their minds when they do it.
Nothing. They are as empty as sharks.