Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

He's spot on. Every big club starts the season to win every competition they are playing. That is not the case with us as we start the season and hope to improve on the previous season. That should not be the case for one of the highest spenders every transfer window.

He's not wrong on a vast majority of what he said, but he's also clearly trolling ETH a bit with some of the comments. Especially when be brought up the Carabao Cup as some sort of achievement.

Watched his interview with Ferdinand.

No human has ever said their own name more times in a 60 minutes period. He might be a Pokémon.

Never heard of Master Yu gave sermon to his disciples?

"who are you?"

"I am Yu. And he is Mi"

I’ll never understand the social media thing. Who would follow Ronaldo? He’s just some boring asshole footballer. What’s the appeal? I don’t like Mr Beast but I can see why he’s popular. Ronaldo though, looking through his instagram and it’s just pictures of him, and adverts for products he’s flogging. There are quality channels out there that post interesting content where you can see and learn amazing new things, or people who have genuine talent in front of the camera. Then you have this boring egotistical mf’er either fellating himself over the latest tap in he scored, or hawking Herbalife sports drink and he’s the most popular person on the planet. Man, I just ain’t cut out for this world and I want off.

Cristiano aint retiring before reaching 1000 goals and we’ll all be here to witness it. Hes a mentality monster and truly one of a kind.

I think he definitely held Portugal back at the 2022 WC and last Euros while Portugal while Portugal had one of the strongest squads at the tournaments. He can play till he´s 100 in Saudi Arabia for all I care.

He reminds me a bit of Trump the way he's always stroking his own ego, and how fragile it seems to be at times.
Both named their first born child after themselves as well. I'm sensing a narcissistic pattern here......

I think he definitely held Portugal back at the 2022 WC and last Euros while Portugal while Portugal had one of the strongest squads at the tournaments. He can play till he´s 100 in Saudi Arabia for all I care.
Cristiano still brought significant experience, leadership and goal scoring ability to the Portugal team. Its worth noting that he was one of the top goal scorers during the qualifiers. Its easy to point fingers after a tournament but the dynamics of a team performance are often complex and cant be attributed to a single player alone. As I mentioned he will continue to play for Portugal and Al Nassr and keep scoring and we’ll be here to witness it.

Cristiano still brought significant experience, leadership and goal scoring ability to the Portugal team. Its worth noting that he was one of the top goal scorers during the qualifiers. Its easy to point fingers after a tournament but the dynamics of a team performance are often complex and cant be attributed to a single player alone. As I mentioned he will continue to play for Portugal and Al Nassr and keep scoring and we’ll be here to witness it.
We won't, because no one with a brain watches Al Nassr. We will however be there to watch him flopping for Portugal in big tournaments again, if they don't come to their senses and jettison him.

He was absolutely cack individually in the Wc 2022. Just look up all his highlights. At the last Euros it again became the Ronaldo show but not in a good way. People might say that ramos played against Morocco in 2022, but so did Ronaldo for 45 min. If you want youth to get into the team they need more games without Ronaldo throwing hissy fits from the bench. As for qualifiers fair enough, but he loves scoring against shit nt teams and then goes missing in the major tournaments. Considering his age and his last wc and euros you'd have to be mental not to phase him out.

He was absolutely cack individually in the Wc 2022. Just look up all his highlights. At the last Euros it again became the Ronaldo show but not in a good way. People might say that ramos played against Morocco in 2022, but so did Ronaldo for 45 min. If you want youth to get into the team they need more games without Ronaldo throwing hissy fits from the bench. As for qualifiers fair enough, but he loves scoring against shit nt teams and then goes missing in the major tournaments. Considering his age and his last wc and euros you'd have to be mental not to phase him out.
If you are suggesting he should be phased out thats fair enough. Thats the manager job and I am not disputing that. My argument is that people should not be offended by the fact that hes still playing and scoring at nearly 40. Personally I admire athletes like him who take care of themselves and continue performing. People like Tom Brady, LeBron James and Djokovic at 37 is still going strong. I have nothing but admiration for them.

Where were you when the Towers fell, where were you when Diana died, where were you when Ronaldo scored his 182nd goal for Al Nassr.

Those timeless questions, we will be there for it.

If you are suggesting he should be phased out thats fair enough. Thats the manager job and I am not disputing that. My argument is that people should not be offended by the fact that hes still playing and scoring at nearly 40. Personally I admire athletes like him who take care of themselves and continue performing. People like Tom Brady, LeBron James and Djokovic at 37 is still going strong. I have nothing but admiration for them.

I like i said for all i care he can retire when he dies. The Portuguese managers and coaches just need to realize that he can't be captain and undroppable anymore if they actually want to win at the major tournaments with the strong squad they have. He won 2016 EC and even coached them in the final. He already has his legacy.

Who is cutting onions?

That's 1 billion followers across all social media platforms, right?

It technically isn't 1 billion followers then, as I'm sure there are a lot of people who follow him on multiple platforms, so even if Dave from Newcastle follows him on X, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, it's still only one follower.

Not to mention all of the bot accounts that no doubt follow him, too.

He was released at the end of last season. Fonseca has been their coach this season

My bad, I read Romano wrote about terminating his Milan contract. I guess that is pertaining to his pay off then. Still a big coup for Nassr though.

Quite a coup to poach AC Milan's coach to Al Nassr

Haphazardly MS Painting the Al Nassr badge on Pioli's t-shirt in a photo obviously taken at the San Siro is some top Romano.