Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

You either die as a hero or live long enough to become a human equivalent of chat GPT if all its fed are information about scoring a goal, narcissism, luxury lives, and botox

Anyone catch that backheel pass. Incredible piece of skill.

It was fantastic. Shoulder reception worthy of note, too. A few minutes later, he has this volleyed first touch pass to Vitinha, which is just as exquisite, on the halfway line, immediately dashes forward, receives the ball, goes through, and lays it out perfectly for a teammate to shoot. Perfect GIF material.

His goal is the least noteworthy detail. His 2nd half was fantastic, some of the best football I've seen from him lately. It saddens me he was our most creative player, the midfield and wingers should be coming up with creative solutions against low block defenses. He consistenty came up with ideas that broke Crotia's cohesion, all executed with a (still) incredible technique.

You either die as a hero or live long enough to become a human equivalent of chat GPT if all its fed are information about scoring a goal, narcissism, luxury lives, and botox
That Dark Knight quote is so relevant to Ronaldo's situation. Fits it perfectly.

Strange reaction really. Could somewhat understand if they ruled out 900 but I think even at 34 it was a relative safe bet he was getting another 100 atleast.

Strange reaction really. Could somewhat understand if they ruled out 900 but I think even at 34 it was a relative safe bet he was getting another 100 atleast.

They probably thought he’d have more dignity than to go to the Saudi league for a few years of stat padding

I was actually at that game vs Arsenal. Had tickets in Stratford end! Also goal 801, the penalty.

ESPN FC are a joke. My mate and I watch them for the laugh. They are so far up Messi’s hole it’s unbelievable.

That Dark Knight quote is so relevant to Ronaldo's situation. Fits it perfectly.
It could apply to anyone successful, people hate you whenever you go to far in their opinion. If you're successful then you're evil in losers eyes.

He's done it again.
iu

Rubbish, he was the problem at United... Have you not noticed the improvement in our overall play and goal scoring since he left..!?
To be honest, he was not the problem, but neither was he the solution. I don’t think we tanked in Ole’s last season because of Ronaldo. However, he no longer was a player that could make an average team great. It was the right time to part ways. Shame he exited in the way he did.

To be honest, he was not the problem, but neither was he the solution. I don’t think we tanked in Ole’s last season because of Ronaldo. However, he no longer was a player that could make an average team great. It was the right time to part ways. Shame he exited in the way he did.
Yup. I was excited to see him back as I was too young to see him during his first spell (even though I was 10 when he first left us). It started well but ultimately ended in tears.

It could apply to anyone successful, people hate you whenever you go to far in their opinion. If you're successful then you're evil in losers eyes.
Being successful is obviously not the reason Ronaldo is hated.

Its literally the opposite. His success is what is propping him up. He cant legally enter the United States. You imagine if that was a less successful and less marketable player than him? That would constantly be a stick used to beat him with. People turn a blind eye to so much with successful and marketable sportsmen.

That's not why people think he's a dickhead though. It's his narcissism.

Messi is also crazy successful but people don't hate him, because he's humble and not an egotistical, narcissistic douchebag.

Its literally the opposite. His success is what is propping him up. He cant legally enter the United States. You imagine if that was a less successful and less marketable player than him? That would constantly be a stick used to beat him with. People turn a blind eye to so much with successful and marketable sportsmen.

This is factually incorrect. Why are you lying?

Are you sure? From two perhaps more credible sources:

In June 2022, however, a Nevada judge dismissed that lawsuit against Ronaldo. US District Judge Jennifer Dorsey threw out the case and said Mayorga’s attorney, Leslie Mark Stovall, had harmed Ronaldo by conducting himself in “bad faith” and by using “purloined” confidential documents (i.e. from Football Leaks).

The lawyer representing Mayorga was then ordered to pay the former Manchester United player $334,637.50 (£275,000) in legal fees after using stolen documents in a lawsuit that was dismissed last year. Mayorga and her lawyers withdrew their appeal against paying the fees in May 2024.
https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5624041/2024/07/12/cristiano-ronaldo-united-states-world-cup/

Las Vegas police reopened a rape investigation after Mayorga’s lawsuit was filed, but after reviewing a police investigation into the claims, Clark county district attorney Steve Wolfson said in 2019 there was not enough evidence to prove the allegations beyond reasonable doubt, and no charges were filed.

In dismissing the case last year, Judge Jennifer Dorsey in Las Vegas took the unusual step of levying a $335,000 fine against Mayorga’s lead lawyer, Stovall, for acting in “bad faith” in filing the case on his client’s behalf.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-payment-in-cristiano-ronaldo-allegation-case

This is factually incorrect. Why are you lying?
Oh we doing the "captain literal" bit? Yes, he can go to the US, but he's almost certainly going to be taken in for questioning, hence why he's avoided it like the plague for years. A place where he quite liked to visit at one point, by all accounts.

Oh we doing the "captain literal" bit? Yes, he can go to the US, but he's almost certainly going to be taken in for questioning, hence why he's avoided it like the plague for years. A place where he quite liked to visit at one point, by all accounts.

No, you are 100% wrong yet again. There is no case against Ronaldo in the US. Zero, zilch, nada. Read the links @Isotope provided you with.

His people were even in deep talks with an MLS team before deciding for Al Nassr.

Have you read them?

There's no case against him but it's very likely he raped that woman.

I have read everything, years ago. That's not what we are talking about here. We are talking about law, and there is no case anymore since everything has been dropped. Why do some people struggle to comprehend that? He's not going to be "detained" or questioned if he goes to the US.

This is almost like those who still bang on about believing that Keane ended Haaland's career :lol: Why talk about something you clearly are not clued up on?

But that's not we're contesting on Fuji's post.

I have read everything, years ago. That's not what we are talking about here. We are talking about law, and there is no case anymore since everything has been dropped. Why do some people struggle to comprehend that? He's not going to be "detained" or questioned if he goes to the US.
I find it strange that's the thing you take issue with.