Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

What he's saying is that because he scored 27 penalties in a row, he felt upset that when he finally missed one, it was at the worst time to miss one. So he cried at the frustration of the situation rather than because Portugal going out would be the end of his career

The tweeter has obviously edited and added the caption to make you think he's a twat, and you know this.
I knew he was a prick beforehand.
You don't have to give the tweeter the credit for bringing that to our attention.

What he's saying is that because he scored 27 penalties in a row, he felt upset that when he finally missed one, it was at the worst time to miss one. So he cried at the frustration of the situation rather than because Portugal going out would be the end of his career

The tweeter has obviously edited and added the caption to make you think he's a twat, and you know this.
:lol: Ronaldo's done that all by himself a fair while ago

I'm referring to his interview, not the tweet. It doesn't remotely suggest he's not a narcissist.

Trust me, I don't need tweet captions (nor does anyone) to know that Ronaldo is often a bellend.

What a challenge :lol:

First time I read that, thank you. To this day I usually hear "Pele has the most", referring to 1300+ goals. Among those goals from friendlies and charity matches are counted.
Good to see that there are other rankings with apparently cleaner records.
There will probably never be an exact/official number for Pele’s goal that satisfies everyone. But keep in mind that a lot of those “friendlies” he played were a lot more competitive than for example the European qualifiers against Faroer, San Marino et al. that the modern players have.

There will probably never be an exact/official number for Pele’s goal that satisfies everyone. But keep in mind that a lot of those “friendlies” he played were a lot more competitive than for example the European qualifiers against Faroer, San Marino et al. that the modern players have.

I agree. I'm not sure about the competitiveness of those games, I have not seen any.
I also think that players from the past would struggle today. Certainly not for talent, skill, etc.; moreso due to the modern emphasis on athleticism, speed and physicality. Impossible to compare eras.

Mr. Beast is much less versatile though, can only do it in his channel surrounded by his collaborators, many of whom are also the best in their positions.

He can do a mr beast and start donating his goals to good causes, maybe he could start by giving Pele a few, to settle it as a draw once and for all.

He's a very popular YouTuber with over 300 million subscribers.

Ronaldo wants to beat him, for some reason.
Cheers, mate. I’ve been down some YouTube rabbit holes but I haven’t come across that dude. Judging by his name, I assume I haven’t missed much.

Maybe that could be the next youtuber boxing matchup?

Mr Beast with youth and height on his side, Ronaldo with the conditioning advantage. Make it MMA or kickboxing to bring in Ronaldo's kicks.

Don't fancy either of them as fighters and Ronaldo probably wouldn't want get his face messed up. Close contest for me.