Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

Feel sorry for him he brought me so many good memories during his first spell here.. I know he’s a dick but man needs help, he looks broken.

Same. He was my childhood idol. I think he's struggling to accept his time is up, those tears go a lot deeper than a missed penalty.

Feel sorry for him he brought me so many good memories during his first spell here.. I know he’s a dick but man needs help, he looks broken.

Because he's a massive narcissist and can't accept that he's declined and age has caught up with him.

If he had any pride he should have been happy to help the younger players at United instead of behaving how he did. But it's always about him, it always has been and he can't accept he's not what he once was.

Because he's a massive narcissist and can't accept that he's declined and age has caught up with him.

If he had any pride he should have been happy to help the younger players at United instead of behaving how he did. But it's always about him, it always has been and he can't accept he's not what he once was.

The strop he had about being subbed in a dead rubber game against Georgia showed he hasn't changed either.

I think that's 1 goal in his last 9 tournament matches now, a dodgy pen vs Ghana.

It's mental he's still the first choice striker for Portugal.

I want the Spanish to chant Messi at him for 90 mins as they humiliate Portugal.

The most narcissistic twat to ever play.

What an absolute pathetic specimen he is. It’ll be hilarious when they crash out :lol:

He’s surely done? Absolutely no shame in it, manager needs to drop him.

I still think he has the potential to score a big goal in this tournament but i don't see why Portugal start him or why he can't accept his days as a starter are over. It just becomes the Ronaldo show when you indulge this.

We saw it in his last half a season here, our players were constantly trying to get him a goal to cheer him up but it was detrimental to the team when you think like that all the time.

He's a massive drag on Portugal.

He's just not good enough anymore, it's insane he's still their first choice striker.

He seems absolutely manic now too, he was always very emotional but it's tipped over now. Crying his eyes out after missing his pen was bizarre.

Can someone explain to me what this cult thing is all about? Not in the stands but the rest of the team basically sacrificing themselves to just let Ronaldo score a goal?!

They were so distraught and furious at Ronaldo getting dropped at the last World cup they won that game 6-1 so it's a load of nonsense imo. Santos would've been asked to leave end of that tournament regardless as he'd been in charge 8 years so natural point to make a change.

Portugal are really throwing away the chance to win a tournament here with what we've seen tonight.

Jokes aside, his pen that Oblak saved was pretty decent. He was also dangerous on freekicks. That first one was a rocket.

One critical thing I'll say is that his heading looks crocked. They should stop crossing to him.

Jokes aside, his pen that Oblak saved was pretty decent. He was also dangerous on freekicks. That first one was a rocket.

One critical thing I'll say is that his heading looks crocked. They should stop crossing to him.
It was incredible, one of the best I've seen (the pen save) .

Can someone explain to me what this cult thing is all about? Not in the stands but the rest of the team basically sacrificing themselves to just let Ronaldo score a goal?!

They were so distraught and furious at Ronaldo getting dropped at the last World cup they won that game 6-1 so it's a load of nonsense imo. Santos would've been asked to leave end of that tournament regardless as he'd been in charge 8 years so natural point to make a change.

Portugal are really throwing away the chance to win a tournament here with what we've seen tonight.

I’ve never seen anything like it before. It’s hilarious.