Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

Incredible how he still is the center of attention at almost 40 years old. :lol:

Why is he turning every game into a soap opera now?

He needs a psychiatrist.

Grow up Ronaldo, it's not all about you. Should have been taken off after full time.

All about him as usual. He's an embarrassment at this stage now, if I was one of his team mates I'd be telling him to get a feckin grip.

All jokes aside, his maniacal drive to perform should be an inspiration to all. If only many other footballers were as driven as he is.

He still can't admit it to himself or anyone else, but deep down he knows that time is finally catching up with him, and that his time in the limelight is almost over.

I don't think he is going to cope well with retirement at all.

He is a liability because he insists on doing everything. A shame. He could still be a useful player if he could be more of a team player and look to inspire others rather than do everything himself. He shouldn't even still be on the pitch here either, Martinez needs to be stronger.

Feel sorry for him he brought me so many good memories during his first spell here.. I know he’s a dick but man needs help, he looks broken.

That's the moment he's clocked that his time at this level is done, and it's really sad to see tbf.

People on the caf hate him but it was clear as daylight he was battling with this fact towards the end of his run here and couldn't come to terms with it, blamed anyone he could.

He is a liability because he insists on doing everything. A shame. He could still be a useful player if he could be more of a team player and look to inspire others rather than do everything himself. He shouldn't even still be on the pitch here either, Martinez needs to be stronger.
Exactly

All jokes aside, his maniacal drive to perform should be an inspiration to all. If only many other footballers were as driven as he is.
Footballers should be driven to win. He’s driven to scoring himself and being the centre of attention, often to the detriment of the team.

Fans of pouting, tantrums and the throwing of arms in the air have had a truly great night tonight - some of the most pathetic cry baby scenes ever witnessed, the cherry on the cake.

He'll probably score the winner, now...