Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

December 24, 2006

League 1

@Bilbo is top and @OptimisedRed seems to be on the way to at least the playoffs.

@The Cat @Hephaestus @Dr. Dwayne and @K Stand Knut are having some trouble, but still in with a chance.

Zph2PA6.png

6sLNY8I.png

PyJr7xd.png

7MtjSOz.png

MAvKzzu.png

I only have the english league active to make the sim faster, but they played the CL qualifiers, so they either finished 3rd or 4th in the league.
Well OK then. And Luca Toni now pretty much took Palermo's place in the performance ratings anyway. We've already forgotten about him!

Looks like my signings had some sort of effect, rocketed up to mid table after the diabolical start.

Romeo's been a good signing so far, as expected, but that's about it... we're mired in mediocrity. I guess League 3 will be our peak. Let's at least stay in it though.

December 24, 2006

FA Cup Results

1st Round

MIblmUw.png

BWJu01B.png

vy7liii.png

2nd Round

cmWkM4D.png

V8HtHQE.png

Wow top of the league and a cup semi final, definitely our best season yet.

Had given up any hope of getting out of the Conference but things are looking good so far. Hopefully no capitulation on the way.

@Stobzilla is in the relegation spots but if they are relegated they can't blame the board, this is absolutely insane... :eek:

6y9KMBL.png

@Cheimoon with 3 players in the top 11 of the most valuable in the world...

y0FhcrZ.png
Funny how they're all not in the top rated table, while those that are (Toni and Zé Roberto) aren't here - or maybe that changed in the meantime.