Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

These are Roma's transfers AFTER winning the Champions League :eek:

BKFPxkP.png

March 6, 2007

Champions League

@Cheimoon played 2 more matches and anything can happen. Last 2 matches are away to Galatasaray and at home with Dortmund.

n28vAlJ.png

U1Zx3Xo.png

fAAHtYt.png

March 6, 2007

Premier League

@Cheimoon and @Samid trying to get to those european spots, @Cheimoon with 2 games in hand still in with a chance of CL football once again.

5caz85P.png

@sebsheep and @Stobzilla will have to suffer until the end, relegation is just around the corner...

iejt1Wl.png

KZxsWwv.png

j1Ypau4.png

cxMJEsN.png

March 6, 2007

League 1

Unless something crazy happens, @Bilbo will win the league and be in the PL next season!

@OptimisedRed and @The Cat should get a playoff spot. @Hephaestus and @K Stand Knut need a strong finish to get there.

UxUZ8NI.png

@Dr. Dwayne is now mid table and that will be it...

E1MPDO3.png

uPDG7mL.png

FyTrHd0.png

zwCtTB0.png
Looking forward to seeing if the Bandicoots can sustain a promotion challenge this year, or if they will collectively shit themselves again.

This Patrick Paauwe scored SIX goals against Man United in one match?! What the hell happened there!

(Given he's with Arsenal, I'm going to assume it was @maniak rigging the game out of anger over United's jammy win yesterday.)

Every time I get tagged in the transfer posts I get my hopes up and as usual I get disappointed. This time I signed some lady called Maria for less than a million. feck me.

Kenny Lunt sounds like a joke name :lol:
Are any of my new players:
a) not forwards
b) any good

This Patrick Paauwe scored SIX goals against Man United in one match?! What the hell happened there!

(Given he's with Arsenal, I'm going to assume it was @maniak rigging the game out of anger over United's jammy win yesterday.)
This would've been the most amazing match in the history of football if it had happened in real life. Proto is the sub goalie.

XPlffGR.png

This would've been the most amazing match in the history of football if it had happened in real life. Proto is the sub goalie.

XPlffGR.png
I'd just delete my entire save if that happened to me :lol:

XPlffGR.png
FIVE penalties and both keepers sent off - that's insane! :lol: Good for Paauwe that he also scored a 'proper' goal though.

It does look like the game having a bit of a laugh, but imagine the rioting if this actually happened in a game!

XPlffGR.png

That’s what is going to happen to us in reality after the non penalty incident last night

March 6, 2007

League 2

@The Boy is top of league 2, let's see if he hangs on to the advantage. @golden_blunder is sitting in the other promotion place.

@pacifictheme @Ian Reus @PSV and @Withnail in the playoff spots, with @nimic only a few goals away. @P-Nut looks unlikely to get there.

GBxSN5q.png

@Dan started really badly, but it seems mid table is now secured.

gKqPbYB.png

lKbS5WH.png

xf4tT0K.png

ULbz5DF.png

@nimic has a game in hand as well. I may well fall away here with the complete lack of signings. I swear this board are trying to do everything on a shoestring with about a billion in the bank. It's absolute madness.

March 6, 2007

Conference

Not much to say in the conference, @youngrell will not waste a 10 point lead...

pSsHqLM.png

JvE3LHj.png

nqiysCN.png

uQWKPRw.png

zy4SjLN.png