Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

October 20, 2006

League 3

@Šjor Bepo is top of the league, with @Big Andy and @paulscholes18 in the top 3.

@AbusementPark and @LARulz in playoff places, with @Siorac @Vidyoyo and @17 Van der Gouw ver close.

e8qDObn.png

@Skizzo and @SilentWitness firmly average and poor @whitbyviking... yeah...

tYMFtvM.png

NkDQD3L.png

1J0Y23R.png

EbeaWXG.png
Plenty of time to feck it up yet

I think @Samid is the only optimistic participant in this whole thing :lol:

Watching my rivals fail is what fuels my great club. One after the other flopping in the lower leagues drives us on. We bask in the glory of their failures. That brings us optimism and success.

October 20, 2006

League Cup

1st Round Results

tFRfzZb.png

gsczBwo.png

gTbl86G.png

2nd Round Results

rZuNNFv.png

mSMRj72.png

We've ALL been burned in this game other than @Cheimoon the jammy bastard.
Yeah, it's funny. I usually have zero luck with these things but this is pretty good so far. I keep trying to jinx myself with undue arrogance, but even that isn't working. Weird!

Bottom half, but only 4 points outside the play offs. I'm expecting a late push for the play offs once we've settled into the league

December 24, 2006

Champions League

@Cheimoon's adventure continues...

Game 5

LdxQWW8.png

Game 6

Jq6iGnL.png

Final Standings

@Cheimoon marches on, Real Madrid is out...

8uW6KAM.png

In the second group stage @Cheimoon avoided the big italian teams and was placed in a group with Club Brugge, Galatasaray and Dortmund. 2 matches are played before christmas, the CL restarts in March.

Game 1

MGjL8P6.png

Game 2

sARZlnd.png

Standings

vy0M3oU.png

Hey now, Palermo was the league's top performer! How is Mallorca doing in Spain?
December 24, 2006

Champions League

@Cheimoon's adventure continues...

Game 5

LdxQWW8.png

Game 6

Jq6iGnL.png

Final Standings

@Cheimoon marches on, Real Madrid is out...

8uW6KAM.png

In the second group stage @Cheimoon avoided the big italian teams and was placed in a group with Club Brugge, Galatasaray and Dortmund. 2 matches are played before christmas, the CL restarts in March.

Game 1

MGjL8P6.png

Game 2

sARZlnd.png

Standings

vy0M3oU.png
Guess now Real is gone, I get found out against the big clubs! :D

3 in and 1 out. The one out stings, selling Random Swede N0. 1 is probably not a good thing, everyone knows every single Random Swede turns out to be a legend.

Think I'll google the new signings and see how they were in real life, probably no-hopers but it'll waste a couple of hours at work nonetheless

Keep up the grand work @maniak especially when those Premier League snobs are being dumped out of the cups by the minnows :lol:

Okay, we've apparently signed Andrejs Stolcers.

Stolcers sounds like some unpleasant but ultimately treatable disease.

"Hey, I heard you had Stolcers, how you doing?"
"Not too bad, even my arse stopped itching now"

Hey now, Palermo was the league's top performer! How is Mallorca doing in Spain?

Guess now Real is gone, I get found out against the big clubs! :D
I only have the english league active to make the sim faster, but they played the CL qualifiers, so they either finished 3rd or 4th in the league.

December 24, 2006

Premier League

The title seems to be an affair between Arsenal and Leeds, @Cheimoon looking to repeat a CL qualification and @Samid is eyeing european spots.

Ag1b2xS.png

@sebsheep and @Stobzilla are really struggling and relegation is a real possibility.

VKWdEFB.png

yrnOPeA.png

VRfl9zl.png

G1Iu4Fh.png

kqIebf7.png

7gDgDoF.png

RUDbxu5.png

bu0xwhC.png

LZmlvkY.png

Fecking hell.
Looks like Top Red Dragon FC might be playing in league 1 next year :nervous: