Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

New world record, Milan paid Leeds 59M for Harry Kewell

Uxfqa9w.png

Looks like all I did was sell a good striker.
Did we at least sack the manager?

Another 15m player I never heard of :lol:

We'll storm the league, one noname footballer at a time. And at least Emile Heskey isn't my nemesis @Cheimoon.

October 20, 2006

Champions League

Lets follow @Cheimoon's adventure in the CL...

Game 1

esefkiq.png

Game 2

9TxbTeG.png

Game 3

UJiMMdI.png

Game 4

qBAmAZe.png

Standings

Op0f5cf.png

August 18, 2006

Community Shield - Liverpool vs @Cheimoon

Once again Emile Heskey destroys @Cheimoon's hopes for the first trophy while in the top division.

7wnIndN.png

2E1aGC6.png

1WIIAtH.png
I'd be nice if they stopped winning at some point!
@Cheimoon debut in the CL

3yIScfy.png
I thought that's a really rough group...
October 20, 2006

Champions League

Lets follow @Cheimoon's adventure in the CL...

Game 1

esefkiq.png

Game 2

9TxbTeG.png

Game 3

UJiMMdI.png

Game 4

qBAmAZe.png

Standings

Op0f5cf.png
...but that's actually going much better than I anticipated!

Another 15m player I never heard of :lol:

We'll storm the league, one noname footballer at a time. And at least Emile Heskey isn't my nemesis @Cheimoon.
I don't care about any nemesis: Vennegoor of Hesselink scored against me, I'm just happy to see his name!

Sold John de Jong-solid player who had a decent career cut short through injury. Replaced him with some geezer named Graeme Langley. Sounds like the local pub landlord. Gutted.

New board not endearing themselves to the fans there with a positive net spend. Should be throwing money all over the gaff to get promoted

So we make two early signings including the legendary Harpal Singh who played 110 games in real life and scored a grand total of 8 goals, from left wing (I met him when working in Ireland, good fellar, just not exactly prolific).

We then sell 2 players later in the window, to add to one earlier, including Darlas, who I think was my top performer, the others my two big money signings from last season Bridge and Murphy, who went to Samid of all people.

The other twats on my board hate me.

Oh yay!

I signed a Scandinavian no mark!! No offence, Silberbauer!!!

My board have clearly got their pipe and slippers firmly under the Championship camp fire!!!

UTFKSKs

Oh yay!

I signed a Scandinavian no mark!! No offence, Silberbauer!!!

My board have clearly got their pipe and slippers firmly under the Championship camp fire!!!

UTFKSKs
"Ooh, look at me, I'm in the Championship, how terrible for me!"

Only joking, I still have hope for a late surge, then total dominance! Great work maniak!

Not so sure on Gallas being my main signing but "trust the process"

Christ on a bike. Could I be the first Caf team to be relegated? To the conference no less.

Can we get rid of the manager?

I’m officially a worse owner than the Glazers:nervous: