Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Feck. League 2 is getting tighter than a knats arse. Sitting 2nd despite 12 losses and no
goalscorer in the top scorers table

March 6, 2007

Conference

Not much to say in the conference, @youngrell will not waste a 10 point lead...

pSsHqLM.png

JvE3LHj.png

nqiysCN.png

uQWKPRw.png

zy4SjLN.png
One team going up from the conference is fecking grim.

Come on Samba just 11 more games to go, god knows where I would be without the cheat code upfront.

3rd bottom to playoff spots. Did Michael Carrick take over as manager? Can’t see us staying there. I sense a mini @Big Andy coming on.

Every time I get a notification in this thread, I've either fecked up from a position of strength, sold a top player, or people are taking the piss.

The old board have a lot to answer for. Hopefully the new regime can put it all to bed by getting out of this bastard division.

Oh great, I'm now a verb.
If it's the verb part specifically that bothers you, you're actually a noun there, and part of an expression. I don't think anyone said yet that someone 'Big Andy'd' their promotion chances.

Hope that helps.

If it's the verb part specifically that bothers you, you're actually a noun there, and part of an expression. I don't think anyone said yet that someone 'Big Andy'd' their promotion chances.

Hope that helps.
It’ll happen soon enough

March 6, 2007

League 1

Unless something crazy happens, @Bilbo will win the league and be in the PL next season!

@OptimisedRed and @The Cat should get a playoff spot. @Hephaestus and @K Stand Knut need a strong finish to get there.

UxUZ8NI.png

@Dr. Dwayne is now mid table and that will be it...

E1MPDO3.png

uPDG7mL.png

FyTrHd0.png

zwCtTB0.png

Just catching up on this. Flo carrying the team again but credit to the defence. We seem to hardly ever lose. Last season was the same.

March 6, 2007

League Cup Semi Final

Sadly for @The Boy this is a very quick update as they never really stood a chance against Liverpool...

KrgZb3a.png

ZgOdA6H.png

Deal of the century for @nimic. Bought a guy for 12M, 0 minutes played and less than a month later sold for less than 4M

AYARDSF.png

I wanted to know if @Stobzilla and @sebsheep were relegated so I forgot the PL ends a couple of weeks later. I simulated all the way through the playoffs, so the next update will include everything, final standings and playoffs.

I wanted to know if @Stobzilla and @sebsheep were relegated so I forgot the PL ends a couple of weeks later. I simulated all the way through the playoffs, so the next update will include everything, final standings and playoffs.

Nervous time reading this next one….

Stobzilla the new chequebook manager? Bet he has 116 financial irregularity charges in the future

June 2, 2007

Champions League

@Cheimoon ended the 2nd group stage on a high note, the fans started dreaming of european glory...

Sm8SPow.png

ZkHWklZ.png

s0RVxiR.png

Quarter Finals

@Cheimoon was among the top 8 clubs in europe, the opponent was now Celtic.

The first leg was really tight.

Fz6Hxd9.png

pLqKxls.png

BGFvA6D.png

Would they continue to surprise the world?

Sadly no... Celtic was just too strong and completely dominated at home. The adventure ends here...

crdxnOQ.png

DHDQy3M.png

CBUb8F5.png

1fxjDpc.png

Semi Finals

w58zquF.png

Final

Roma champion once again, 4th CL in the last 5 seasons.

s0iE7Tu.png

Watford made it to the UEFA Cup final but lost to Juventus.

A6J7NFK.png