Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Roma not messing around, they won the CL and just bought Del Piero, Mendieta, Montero and Amoroso...

On a side note, fair play to @maniak as this is a fecking gem of a thread. Appreciate the amount of work you put in to it for little to no benefit for a bunch of internet gimps.

I’m far more invested than I really should be at 44 years of age.

Don’t forget my rebrand
;)

iWrLqCY.png

On a side note, fair play to @maniak as this is a fecking gem of a thread. Appreciate the amount of work you put in to it for little to no benefit for a bunch of internet gimps.

Thanks mate :)

This. But I'd like to at least pretend I'm moderately cool.

Second that completely! :)

Waiting eagerly for the next major updates.

Don't even care if we sign nobody as usual :lol: This is almost as addictive as playing the game yourself.

That's a hell of a sum for Umberto Improta who was the quintessential lower league journeyman in Italy throughout his career.

Bernardo Romeo looks more promising, a proper goalscorer. Did well with San Lorenzo and Hamburg.

At any rate I'm happy we're splashing some cash.

August 18, 2006

Community Shield - Liverpool vs @Cheimoon

Once again Emile Heskey destroys @Cheimoon's hopes for the first trophy while in the top division.

7wnIndN.png

2E1aGC6.png

1WIIAtH.png

Bad times at my club it seems.

No significant transfers in and I’ve sold Xavi and Dabo.

Seems like my board have settled for the Championship as their home rather than a stepping stone

Can I sack them now?

Ljungberg is a decent buy for Optimised. Not sure if he will be enough to challenge for automatic promotion, but maybe a playoff place.

Zoomed in on the transfers and spotted Man Utd to Abusement Park and got my hopes up it was RVN, nope Luke Chadwick