Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Wait what? Who did we lose? I can't see it in the list, I might be blind.
The transfer value was not high enough to make the list.

He's 22, excelent squad player

PLzwKDk.png

March 16, 2006

Premier League

@Cheimoon is now second, 5 points behind Liverpool. The good news is that only an absolute calamity will stop them from being the first caf team in the CL

BPndgzV.png

I wonder how much the ref was paid for this one...

OJ4Pm1E.png

@sebsheep seems destined to mid table obscurity.

wwmzBDV.png

0AAcuQ3.png

OXlFCJ7.png

PKoIkii.png

RnN is currently unhappy...

My manager is a cuddly bear.

He’ll make him feel happy.

Although I would suggest it is because we have allowed the bin dippers to win the PL under his watch.

Let’s pray that @Cheimoon or whichever other player was top of the league can knock them back off their perch

March 16, 2006

Premier League

@Cheimoon is now second, 5 points behind Liverpool. The good news is that only an absolute calamity will stop them from being the first caf team in the CL

BPndgzV.png

I wonder how much the ref was paid for this one...

OJ4Pm1E.png

@sebsheep seems destined to mid table obscurity.

wwmzBDV.png

0AAcuQ3.png

OXlFCJ7.png

PKoIkii.png
I think we might need some changes in the summer, we've gone backwards this year and I won't tolerate mediocrity like the rest of this lot.

hopefully still in the hunt for automatic promotion in the March update, all set for either a calamitous run in or a blaze of glory all the way up to Division 2

I'm completely ambivalent to the next update, and will be doing a dirty protest at the chairman's house until they spend some of the hundreds of millions we have in the bank to fix the squad.

I'm completely ambivalent to the next update, and will be doing a dirty protest at the chairman's house until they spend some of the hundreds of millions we have in the bank to fix the squad.
Aren't you the owner/chairman?

I'm currently shitting on my own lawn and shouting sack the board.
I see myself as the Oldham equivalent of the Glazers. I sit back and let some other mugs do all the business deals, player buying, etc, and I jut sit at home creaming profits and living a life of luxury.

Bought the club for £1, changed it's name to mine, alienated all of the fans, and saddled the club with £500m debt in a vain attempt to get them to the premier league to increase my exposure.

I see myself as the Oldham equivalent of the Glazers. I sit back and let some other mugs do all the business deals, player buying, etc, and I jut sit at home creaming profits and living a life of luxury.

Bought the club for £1, changed it's name to mine, alienated all of the fans, and saddled the club with £500m debt in a vain attempt to get them to the premier league to increase my exposure.

The "living the dream" business model. I thought my fellow board members would be the same, but they are happy to cream the profits without ever attempting to achieve anything. Their trophies are the number of zeros on the bank balance.

That has basically been Oldhams owner for ages hence them finally getting relegated out the league pyramid

Have I still got the original manager in place? Can I protest at his house?
I don't think anyone does anymore, because when a club remains inactive in the market for some time I manually sack the manager.

Mathematically safe from relegation is about as good as it gets. Here's hoping next season sees some progress!

Will we find out if we're promoted tonight @maniak ?

Eager to see who knocked me out of the FA Cup in the 3rd round as well.