Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

I fully blame the board. This rebranding to the Bandicoots can’t come soon enough. I’ve sacked the old board and installed a new Chairman today.

fecking absolute waste of space.

I fully blame the board. This rebranding to the Bandicoots can’t come soon enough. I’ve sacked the old board and installed a new Chairman today.

:lol:

Also, how can Matt Jansen be the best player in the league, but not be anywhere near the top goalscorers or team of the season?

I was simulating match by match and couldn't believe it, it's the biggest bottle job since the start of this whole thing.

May 7, 2006

Conference

@17 Van der Gouw is the new Conference champion!

@Peter van der Gea @Herman Toothrot @VivaObertan and @Anustart89 came up short and they'll spend another year in limbo.

i7fIr0I.png

@spontaneus1 spent 66M to be the worst caf team!

VrlDiZM.png

9z02G7O.png

5B978Ga.png

wbstCbJ.png

gHSDBxz.png

May 7, 2006

FA Cup

Quarter Finals Replay

Replay match and @Stobzilla won comfortably, @Hephaestus not taking advantage of the home crowd.

1ssVX1f.png

AtHeavd.png

Semi Finals

Very even match, @Stobzilla actually played eye to eye against the champions, but Emile Heskey is just too good...

I0FTE6D.png

12rXOc9.png

@Cheimoon played United and the stats weren't kind to them...

lWLIYFD.png

But who cares? @Cheimoon is going to Wembley!

RUclQQb.png

4VFcmC1.png

May 7, 2006

FA Cup

Quarter Finals Replay

Replay match and @Stobzilla won comfortably, @Hephaestus not taking advantage of the home crowd.

1ssVX1f.png

AtHeavd.png

Semi Finals

Very even match, @Stobzilla actually played eye to eye against the champions, but Emile Heskey is just too good...

I0FTE6D.png

12rXOc9.png

@Cheimoon played United and the stats weren't kind to them...

lWLIYFD.png

But who cares? @Cheimoon is going to Wembley!

RUclQQb.png

4VFcmC1.png
Totally deserved. :wenger:

Missed out on the autos by 1 point. Think we'll regret that one. Feel like I've been a very topsy-turvy side these last few seasons.

Did I miss the PL end of season update, or are we being made to wait because @Cheimoon gone and won the bloody league?

Oh, we missed out in the end but still, we've improved from last season.

But please, let's try to get some tasty signings going. The last time we signed someone remotely interesting we were still in the Conference. And we sold them months later.

More or less the same position, points, goals and accolades as last season. We really are the epitome of irrelevant :lol:

My only claim to fame is being part of Big Andy's Bandicoots bottle job.

Looking forward to the first updates in the new season, when we have signed nobody and are flying high in 15-18th position, with the lowest crowd :nervous:

Our Hog is 100% grounded.

Did I miss the PL end of season update, or are we being made to wait because @Cheimoon gone and won the bloody league?
I doubt it, it was a pretty big gap to make up with Liverpool. Hope I'll win the FA Cup and prevent them from getting the double though.

Some perverse kind of fate for Liverpool to be winning the league in our parallel CM universe

The PL ends a couple of weeks after the other divisions, I'll post the final standings with the playoff results.
Ah nice one. Hopefully that winning run we definitely went on at the end of the season gets us into Europe.

Ooh did I drop £20 there?

June 4, 2006

Premier League

Amazing season by @Cheimoon but not enough to beat Liverpool to the title. They will become the first caf team ever to play in the Champions League!

@sebsheep with a very disappointing season, after an european experience and over 160M spent, the fans expected much better than 14th...

tGkBw7R.png

x0XpzIG.png

5FHyy5A.png

bhgyIMp.png

i9vhWcD.png

xyjHLTk.png

June 4, 2006

League 2 Playoffs

Very disappointing performance by @nimic who lost 3-0 in the semi final 1st leg and that was it...

VplVMRK.png

mZlDm20.png

In the other semi @Ian Reus and @Dr. Dwayne faced each other with a draw in the first game.

aMrBRXv.png

Who would be in the final?

@Dr. Dwayne is in the final with an easy home win a perfect rating by Osmanovski.

WcslLEe.png

Could @Dr. Dwayne beat Peterborough? Would they leave @nimic behind?

@Dr. Dwayne is promoted to League 1

zg66mr3.png

SmIyqKp.png

FBd2zRX.png