Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Anyone remembers this guy? For a few months he was supposed to be the next big thing.

@PSV you got him for free

4QlBR2U.png

Note: posting loads of transfers split by divisions and players is very time consuming, not just posting lots of images but checking each division individually. So from now on I'll post a list of the top transfers each month and tag the players involved. At the end I'll post the top 4-5 players, not by transfer value, but by their actual ratings and quality.

December 23, 2005

December 23, 2005

UEFA Cup 2nd Round

@sebsheep didn't have an easy time against Stromsgodset. Joe Cole with an 80 minute goal in the second leg sent the team to next round, where they will face dutch club Utrecht

ajxBGeU.png

PorASAO.png

UEFA Cup 3rd Round

Despite being twice in disadvantage, @sebsheep managed to win the first leg and control the second match to progress to the next round. Next: PSG

vJkBG6Y.png

nLVyFp7.png

UEFA Cup 4th Round

Will @sebsheep go all the way? Place your bets...

O1qBpCO.png

December 23, 2005

UEFA Cup 2nd Round

@sebsheep didn't have an easy time against Stromsgodset. Joe Cole with an 80 minute goal in the second leg sent the team to next round, where they will face dutch club Utrecht

ajxBGeU.png

PorASAO.png

UEFA Cup 3rd Round

Despite being twice in disadvantage, @sebsheep managed to win the first leg and control the second match to progress to the next round. Next: PSG

vJkBG6Y.png

nLVyFp7.png

UEFA Cup 4th Round

Will @sebsheep go all the way? Place your bets...

O1qBpCO.png
Some decent teams in there. I'm not sure how good PSG were at this time but if we can get past them another round or 2 would be a pretty good run.

Some decent teams in there. I'm not sure how good PSG were at this time but if we can get past them another round or 2 would be a pretty good run.
They knocked out Chelsea with this formation. Great attack, average defense, I guess...

TMKxN7A.png

They knocked out Chelsea with this formation. Great attack, average defense, I guess...

TMKxN7A.png
Yeah, that team doesn't look too bad tbf, not 100% sure what that formation is doing either.
Hopefully my mega-bucks DM can keep Ronaldinho quiet :nervous:

Absolutely buzzing to be tagged in a transfer post, see that it's selling Ibra and Carrick.

Any chance of getting promoted has gone out the window. @maniak Any chance of seeing what's left of my squad please

Absolutely buzzing to be tagged in a transfer post, see that it's selling Ibra and Carrick.

Any chance of getting promoted has gone out the window. @maniak Any chance of seeing what's left of my squad please
Yeah, big blow, but you still have some decent players and you're doing quite well in the league.

Noa82Xc.png

TMKxN7A.png

That’s basically the formation I remember winning the treble with in my first season with PSV when I used to play this game. It was the first season of the game too.

Can’t remember the players at all other than Eric Addo, I think and I’m sure Wilfried Bouma was one of the defenders. I remember getting Vieira and Bowyer fairly early doors too

Was a proper quality possible game save ruined by that formation that basically meant I dominated Europe after about 2 seasons.

This game was so good back in the day. Arguably the best version ever

That’s basically the formation I remember winning the treble with in my first season with PSV when I used to play this game. It was the first season of the game too.

Can’t remember the players at all other than Eric Addo, I think and I’m sure Wilfried Bouma was one of the defenders. I remember getting Vieira and Bowyer fairly early doors too

Was a proper quality possible game save ruined by that formation that basically meant I dominated Europe after about 2 seasons.

This game was so good back in the day. Arguably the best version ever
Outside the usual suspects, some teams have so much early potential that you can dominate in 3-4 seasons. Besides PSV, Celtic and Porto also reach an amazing level if you can keep your players.

This is PSV's initial squad

gIYqw3Y.png

December 23, 2005

Premier League

@Cheimoon is top of the table! Can they go all the way?

@sebsheep once again chasing those CL spots...

TZHLnRR.png

bde8snh.png

iLYfzuU.png

2mKmsWP.png

dImYVX6.png

Jh139R2.png

0uQQ5Kr.png
I think we might have a bit of an issue with the defence. :lol:
@Cheimoon benefitting from missing out on Europe. Can he hold on for the 2nd half of the season?

December 23, 2005

Premier League

@Cheimoon is top of the table! Can they go all the way?

@sebsheep once again chasing those CL spots...

TZHLnRR.png

bde8snh.png

iLYfzuU.png

2mKmsWP.png

dImYVX6.png

Jh139R2.png

0uQQ5Kr.png
Well that's a surprise! And still only one player in the top scorer and average rating lists each. I can't figure.out I'd that's good or bad, but anyway: stop the count!

What's my stadium size like btw? And do they increase that as well?

Well that's a surprise! And still only one player in the top scorer and average rating lists each. I can't figure.out I'd that's good or bad, but anyway: stop the count!

What's my stadium size like btw? And do they increase that as well?
31k, but if a club's successful, it can increase.

Mido with an acceleration rating of 20, what kind of comedy is that? His acceleration was similar to that of a turd making it's exit after a weekend of Guinness.

Eagerly awaiting news of Big Andy's rise up the table to League 3 glory, as the relentless Bandies race to eat at the big boys table

Eagerly awaiting news of Big Andy's rise up the table to League 3 glory, as the relentless Bandies race to eat at the big boys table
Wow, it might actually happen. @maniak posted it as I typed this out. 4 points off the top with a game in hand

Still look to be reliant on Felipe, although the Mayor is up there as well. Lack of Bandies on the top goalscorer board though.
You have 14 players with an average rating of 7 or higher, which is a great sign.

December 23, 2005

FA Cup Results

Qualifying

yw1tZ0U.png

oi8vK7j.png

1st Round

C5ybKm7.png

kaVCdjA.png

nIKbF1k.png

2nd Round

0nNHZK6.png

ZafaixX.png