Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

December 23, 2005

League Cup

3rd Round Results

obNfbcq.png

S3EFfS2.png

4th Round

Quarter Finals

December 23, 2005

EFL Trophy 1st Round

North

EREEvfV.png

South

MfIwX81.png

I'm somehow 2nd with no one on the average rating list and no one on the goalscorers list.

I'm going to plummet and either miss out or lose in the playoffs

I'm somehow 2nd with no one on the average rating list and no one on the goalscorers list.

I'm going to plummet and either miss out or lose in the playoffs
You have such a short squad, a couple of injuries and things might come crashing down.

@sebsheep he'll never be as good as in real life, but sometimes he becomes a solid backup for top teams

rrxWIQ2.png

How old would he have been when the game started? Surely his wonderkid status was known by then?
I think he's 15 when the game starts, but somehow the game scouts didn't believe he would become a super star, he's got 0 starts in his career so far.

DZ123fq.png

SACK THE BOARD!!! Felipe is my best player, and they've sold him for £16m to fecking Birmingham when a promotion push is on the cards, and then failed to replace him. cnuts

March 16, 2006

UEFA Cup 4th Round

@sebsheep fans excited with the trip to Parc des Princes, it was the first major opponent they faced this season in europe...

Ouch... the lack of international experience showed and PSG had no trouble winning convincingly.

mKirWjO.png

4RcSL8M.png

But there's always the second leg, playing at home there was still a chance to turn things around...

Ouch #2... 6-0 aggregate and looking at the stats, it was a walk in the park for PSG...

KKDdg9T.png

a0Fuijs.png

SACK THE BOARD!!! Felipe is my best player, and they've sold him for £16m to fecking Birmingham when a promotion push is on the cards, and then failed to replace him. cnuts
The board turned a free player into 16M:cool:

8Q8Dzmb.png

March 16, 2006

UEFA Cup 4th Round

@sebsheep fans excited with the trip to Parc des Princes, it was the first major opponent they faced this season in europe...

Ouch... the lack of international experience showed and PSG had no trouble winning convincingly.

mKirWjO.png

4RcSL8M.png

But there's always the second leg, playing at home there was still a chance to turn things around...

Ouch #2... 6-0 aggregate and looking at the stats, it was a walk in the park for PSG...

KKDdg9T.png

a0Fuijs.png
Painful.
Maybe Rooney can save us? Or Boa More, we seem to love signing forwards.

Christ on a bike that was a bad set of updates. Out of the FA cup, out of the trophy and then no one bought or sold. The board really are just enjoying their ill-gotten gains

So traded in wanchop and Saha for Michael bridges?

“you don’t l know what you’re doing.. don’t know what you’re doing..”

Finally done transfers in - hopefully that’ll stave off relegation!