Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

4MTa0M1.png

cHEtj6y.png
Looks like that may have been deserved! :lol:

March 16, 2006

League Cup Semi Finals

Leeds were favorites against @Samid and the stats reflect that, but 2 goals with 2 shots kept the dream alive.

21wgc11.png

5NKZhIm.png

Would @Samid surprise Leeds at home?

So close... a much more even match a but a last minute goal by Robbie Keane sealed @Samid's fate.

TLIE5Zl.png

HZAKjRh.png

@Hephaestus face current champions and league leader Liverpool. First leg didn't go well...

2VOcD35.png

e3kw1UR.png

Was a surprise about to happen?

Nope... a draw with a last minute goal was the best they could get. But overall not bad for a league 2 team against the champions.

vXe3aUG.png

w31Zci8.png

Big Andy have announced that starting from next season, they wish to be officially known as the Big Andy Bandicoots, with a new club badge. A multi-million pound deal sees Crash Bandicoot becoming the new club mascot.

IAT_Crash_Bandicoot.png

Big Andy have announced that starting from next season, they wish to be officially known as the Big Andy Bandicoots, with a new club badge. A multi-million pound deal sees Crash Bandicoot becoming the new club mascot.

IAT_Crash_Bandicoot.png
;)

March 16, 2006

League Cup Semi Finals

Leeds were favorites against @Samid and the stats reflect that, but 2 goals with 2 shots kept the dream alive.

21wgc11.png

5NKZhIm.png

Would @Samid surprise Leeds at home?

So close... a much more even match a but a last minute goal by Robbie Keane sealed @Samid's fate.

TLIE5Zl.png

HZAKjRh.png

@Hephaestus face current champions and league leader Liverpool. First leg didn't go well...

2VOcD35.png

e3kw1UR.png

Was a surprise about to happen?

Nope... a draw with a last minute goal was the best they could get. But overall not bad for a league 2 team against the champions.

vXe3aUG.png

w31Zci8.png
Had good runs in both the cups then, shame we couldn't manage one more giant killing. Just got to hope that was the last heartbreak...

Top scorers in the league. Would be a travesty if this absolute gift to football didn't get promoted.

My team must have fallen off a cliff after the last update on the league (might have been the update before but still)

Automatic promotion/top play-off places with games in hand and I end up in the last play-off spot. Disappointing to say the least but I’m still at the races so have to keep hoping.

Looks like I only got 7 points in the last 10 games.

Got to hope my play-off experience comes in handy but my legend of hope are minima now and will start preparing for next season

My team must have fallen off a cliff after the last update on the league (might have been the update before but still)

Automatic promotion/top play-off places with games in hand and I end up in the last play-off spot. Disappointing to say the least but I’m still at the races so have to keep hoping.

Got to hope my play-off experience comes in handy but my legend of hope are minima now and will start preparing for next season
These were your last 10 matches, 12 points.

XMtGrRD.png

First world problems :lol:

Still not very good and very disappointing

Very fair point.

I definitely feel like I’ve let the success go to my head.

I apologise for my comments

Don’t apologise, gloat, gloat and gloat. It’s only us plebs in League 3 and the conference who are whining, and that ungrateful rascal @sebsheep :lol:

Thank you, lets all hope that the game does the right thing and shafts @Samid and @K Stand Knut

I have given up trying to understand how my team does well, very rarely have someone bothering the top scorers list and only 1 in the Average Rating (granted they are top but still ...)

Now time to spend spend spend !!

Something to do with shaft payments and corruption.

I’ve heard that @maniak is starting an investigation