Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

I'd be fine with that tbh, the thrill is seeing where you finish in the table and if you go up (Or stagnate in D3 for the rest of time). Much less work for you as well :lol:
I'll probably change the way I post transfers, it's too time consuming. Probably a print of the overall transfer page.

TOMMYMUTTON3.jpg
That looks like discount Henry.

August 13, 2005 - Summer Transfers - Highlights Only

Conference

Major loss for @17 Van der Gouw losing a player with an average higher than 8 is almost impossible to replace

OEIFvVE.png

@BenitoSTARR is really going for promotion this season

15M from Wolves

M5AXG59.png

22M from Wolves

xuGXYdJ.png

25M from Ipswich

5HR7uMI.png

@Peter van der Gea bringing some reinforcements

6M from Walsall

mHJVmCM.png

14M from Newcastle

f8H0dzM.png

@altodevil strengthened the attack

12M from @golden_blunder

AlPNRIu.png

4M from @Hephaestus

svRSTDs.png

@youngrell got a few players, these are the highlights

11M from Villa

FUN0QtN.png

7M from Southampton

WN0SGo7.png
Let’s go!!!

October 14, 2005

UEFA Cup 1st Round

@sebsheep's european adventure began against the mighty Makedonija. 7-0 at home and a surprising 1-0 away defeat. And no, there was no rotation:confused:

2nd Round opponent is Stromsgodset from Norway

TojlToq.png

9MVptfA.png

October 14, 2005

Premier League

@Cheimoon starter well and is 1 point from the top. @sebsheep a bit behind, he started the season with 3 straight defeats.

bzLgWiC.png

qhsE4IV.png

LDun1Ak.png

PHCUT2h.png

rSR7UuJ.png

bWA0rTZ.png

NeeVnyE.png

mKNlXRE.png

October 14, 2005

League 1

Things are very competitive, promotion will be hard for everyone. Currently @K Stand Knut and @Stobzilla are sitting in playoff spots.

@Samid is close by, @The Cat and @OptimisedRed are enjoying the mid-table.

kNfH63s.png

dWfhjGm.png

Y9IJdf3.png

ShZbAVE.png

jvYCVqT.png

SVhFGMY.png

Good to see Nottingham Forest where they belong……one for the Dean Henderson fans there

Seb Sheep proving being a chequebook manager isn’t all it’s cracked Up to be:wenger:

October 14, 2005

Premier League

@Cheimoon starter well and is 1 point from the top. @sebsheep a bit behind, he started the season with 3 straight defeats.

bzLgWiC.png

qhsE4IV.png

LDun1Ak.png

PHCUT2h.png

rSR7UuJ.png

bWA0rTZ.png

NeeVnyE.png

mKNlXRE.png
@sebsheep struggling with fixture congestion due to those midweek European adventures I see. But still beating my direct competitors - good work!

Funny how my team has scored 15 yet had no-one in the top scorers list. Those goals must be pretty spread out across the team. Van Nistelrooij still going like the machine he is though! When's that fall-out with Ferguson supposed to happen again...?

I’ve gone this far, started to spend loads of money and my team’s hero is still a guy called Johnny Allan!!

Good to see Xavi stepping up and performing though.

Thanks again @maniak

It's all been a bit crazy.
Nice to see Trezeguet recognised for his ability to score against big clubs.
Not entirely sure what I make of spending so much on a CM, even though I agree we needed one.
Glad to see we didn't fall at the 1st hurdle in Europe, they made it tough for us in that 2nd leg!
Gareth Barry top scorer for us in the league :lol:

@sebsheep struggling with fixture congestion due to those midweek European adventures I see. But still beating my direct competitors - good work!

Funny how my team has scored 15 yet had no-one in the top scorers list. Those goals must be pretty spread out across the team. Van Nistelrooij still going like the machine he is though! When's that fall-out with Ferguson supposed to happen again...?
Wasn’t O’Leary manager of United in this alternate reality?
In this game, SAF retires after the first season and O'Leary takes charge.

A goal difference of +2 after 10 games doesn't exactly scream 'promotion charge', I'm afraid. But we seem to have improved from last season, no doubt mostly due to the muttony powers of Tommy Mutton.

We need to find the real life record for most consecutive ko's in playoffs.
Just had a look. Preston lost 9 in a row before winning on their 10th attempt but that was over almost 20 years and were in different divisions. If it's in consecutive years, the worst I could find was Ipswich with 3 in a row from 97-99, before winning the playoffs in their 4th attempt. So, hopefully I'm following their lead... :nervous:

October 14, 2005

League Cup 1st Round

2SIlVf5.png

2tYisT5.png

mqunhiM.png

League Cup 2nd Round

Qk7Uzk6.png

HXFkePa.png

Just had a look. Preston lost 9 in a row before winning on their 10th attempt but that was over almost 20 years and were in different divisions. If it's in consecutive years, the worst I could find was Ipswich with 3 in a row from 97-99, before winning the playoffs in their 4th attempt. So, hopefully I'm following their lead... :nervous:
Cool, so you're either promoted or you set a record! Win win...

I thought I'd struggle this season with the sales. @maniak could I see my squad when you have a moment pls?

My season is over already :nervous:

Stuffed in the League cup by the Mackems, and 11 points from 10 games. Manager must be sacked soon.