Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

2003 Summer Transfers - Conference

If you're not tagged it means you got no one worth mentioning (or no one at all).

@AbusementPark started working right after the season as over and he brought some new stars to the Conference.

XA6iebC.png

IfyvOri.png

xkKQV5J.png

eogE7GE.png

@Igor Drefljak got 6 players, but nothing to write home about.

fUpnHvX.png

@Peter van der Gea offered a nice retirement home for Le Saux. Free transfer.

fVlCEH9.png

@RedTiger

fTdUXEn.png

@Siorac

ebfEVtb.png

@altodevil was relegated and they're showing they want to go back up again straight away.

Cr13hCR.png

HTR6Bsq.png

eJfimfj.png

jfwo339.png

@17 Van der Gouw lost Trezeguet, the fans demanded a replacement, this was it. 20.5M from Spurs.

aTQnl7a.png

@oneniltothearsenal probably overspent a bit, but at least they're getting new players.

eGJPqPC.png

lE1nUDo.png

uxbuA0c.png

2ieUCBH.png
Le Saux will probably end up my top goalscorer while being relegated

October 25, 2003 - League 3

@P-Nut's investment is giving results and they're top of the league! @Dr. Dwayne @golden_blunder and @LARulz are very close.

SSbnfUt.png

@Dr. Dwayne against direct opposition... not good.

REmhtIK.png

21sMMub.png

On the second half of the table, the poor real teams are struggling and no caf teams are in real danger of relegation.

@PSV spent 93M last season and somehow they still suck.

W6rELRH.png

SuR5utv.png

5u0YRbu.png

M1E2hyH.png

@Withnail Cissé is on fire!

Nzw9uYj.png

Spending no money, shit results.
Spending a lot of money, still shit results.

We're buying Bebe and Obertans are we not?

October 25, 2003 - League Cup

First Round results

Wz8O0gH.png

hvrT0PG.png

TSThc1Q.png

Second Round

What an embarrassing display from you lot, only @pacifictheme @Ian Reus and @nimic made it to the next round.

Wz1Cc37.png

SrlHsnt.png
I was going to laugh at narrowly scraping past Cambridge and then losing to Grimsby - and then I noticed they're actually in Division 2 and 1, respectively! Were they really back then?

And now I look it up: Cambridge is actually in League One right one (same as Division 2 here), and yep, Grimsby was in Division 1 in the 90s. This is such an educational experience for me. :D

I was going to laugh at narrowly scraping past Cambridge and then losing to Grimsby - and then I noticed they're actually in Division 2 and 1, respectively! Were they really back then?

And now I look it up: Cambridge is actually in League One right one (same as Division 2 here), and yep, Grimsby was in Division 1 in the 90s. This is such an educational experience for me. :D

In this game the championship didn't exist, so it's PL - L1 - L2 - L3 - C.

Thick end of £700m in the bank and I’m languishing at the foot of league 3, knocked out of the league cup and most likely be handed my backside in the FA when that starts. I’ve also got the record for the lowest attendance this season, so either the fans are deserting or they are on the streets protesting about the ownership. We make the Glazers look like Father Christmas

The lack of tagging for me is sad, but happy to see I’m fighting for the play offs again!

Thick end of £700m in the bank and I’m languishing at the foot of league 3, knocked out of the league cup and most likely be handed my backside in the FA when that starts. I’ve also got the record for the lowest attendance this season, so either the fans are deserting or they are on the streets protesting about the ownership. We make the Glazers look like Father Christmas

Nicola Ventola! When did we get him? I can't remember him from any of the transfer updates.

I've tagged you a few times, you spent 97M in the summer.
Oh wow totally missed those - this is on top of my deportivo raid?

EDIT just checked back and I haven’t received any alerts - weird

Oh wow totally missed those - this is on top of my deportivo raid?

EDIT just checked back and I haven’t received any alerts - weird
So, here's the thing... I was thinking of @The Cat :angel:

I got nothing after the Depor raid.

Nice knew as soon as we brought Carrick in he'd do the business.

Weird to have Zlatand and Shola in the top 10 average ratings, but nowhere to be seen on the goals scorers top list.