Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Christmas Day, 2003

League 3

@nimic is top of the league! @Dr. Dwayne and @P-Nut are just 3 points away.

@The Boy @Solius @golden_blunder and @LARulz are in the playoff spots

P8P2Jk9.png

Recent matches between top teams

tCnzpMn.png

Y868rgp.png

@spontaneus1 is the only team in risk of relegation

aXASCmF.png

McvR05K.png

vBohQeQ.png

UW8czS7.png

@Withnail Cissé is the man of the hour

Rwny2yu.png

Christmas Day, 2003

Conference

The Conference is really competitive right now, @AbusementPark is at the top, but there's 6 teams separated by just 3 points: @Igor Drefljak @BenitoSTARR @Siorac @17 Van der Gouw @Herman Toothrot

Q15BMew.png

@oneniltothearsenal continues their inexplicably depressing season.

oHC88VC.png

Bh1jRlU.png

@AbusementPark with 4 players in the top 6.

yAkTWYF.png

@Siorac's board decision to sell Ventola is the feck up of the year so far.

gu25s9A.png
My defence is rock solid. Board pull your finger out and buy me some goals!!!

Turu Flores is the man my last Deportivo player turns out to be the best!

Ventola :(

We are undeniably entertaining, at least. No awful, boring 0-0 draws - or any draws at all, actually.

@AbusementPark is the City and/or Real Madrid of this league though. Not winning it would be an epic failure for them.

When did my board finally stop hoarding money and sign Helder Postiga? Completely out of character, but he’s banging them in and we’re on the cusp of the playoffs. Hope the tight barstewards learned a lesson :lol:

I scrolled straight past the top part of the table in the certainty I’d be languishing at the wrong end as usual, thought you’d kicked me out of the game when I couldn’t find my team :lol:

When did my board finally stop hoarding money and sign Helder Postiga? Completely out of character, but he’s banging them in and we’re on the cusp of the playoffs. Hope the tight barstewards learned a lesson :lol:

I scrolled straight past the top part of the table in the certainty I’d be languishing at the wrong end as usual, thought you’d kicked me out of the game when I couldn’t find my team :lol:
He's on loan from United, so no money spent ;)

Our manager wants sacking.

Also kind of impressive that Forest Green are holding their own in the league without having the cash, facilities and superstars of everybody around them.

Our manager wants sacking.

Also kind of impressive that Forest Green are holding their own in the league without having the cash, facilities and superstars of everybody around them.
Even better Stafford Rangers in 9th, whoever they are.

December 25, 2003

FA Cup 1st Round results

Z5oiZCU.png

2A7ORJM.png

E9ew73Z.png

2nd Round results

pFlZWvg.png

VFZDRhO.png

December 25, 2003

League Cup 3rd Round

Only 3 survivors in this round of the League Cup...

Before leaving to Celtic, Juan Pablo Angel helped @Ian Reus qualify for the next round.

Loq5N0m.png

qXbvg9Y.png

@nimic is out after losing away to Derby. CM legend Moukoko had a perfect 10 rating.

LGZdgQH.png

g0VXcbT.png

@pacifictheme had to go to penalties to knock out Bradford

yBmSEcl.png

suIIPh3.png

All results

T1wJ6vo.png

OQkSg1m.png

League Cup 4th Round

The last L3 team, @pacifictheme showed PL side Newcastle how it's done.

LC7aUdZ.png

3OHkNnY.png

@Ian Reus played away to current PL leaders Leeds United...

Mark Viduka had a perfect 10 rating.

S3Ji5wz.png

DHxpYb8.png

All results

obn4sId.png

League Cup Quarter Finals

@pacifictheme was the last man standing and another PL team was in the way. Sadly this time Blackburn proved too much...

Tv05xew.png

HX7EqBm.png

l8709v1.png

December 25, 2003

EFL Trophy - First Round results

North

fF0G1KW.png

South

XAxZ5L5.png

Who the feck are Canvey Island?

They are a reasonably well known non league team, might have gotten to the early rounds of the FA some years ago? Could also have been on of the big money non league teams but that might be a dodgy memory

Not caf related, but the world record has been broken, Dortmund paid 55M to Real Madrid for Raúl

PTId9Aa.png

March 9, 2004

League 1 Transfers

@Cheimoon continues the tradition of buying at least a player every update, this time was Arsenal veteran Ray Parlour for 10M

NWrWx6i.png