Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

I'm not a fan of this parallel reality.

qODLRCS.png
There’s only 1 wrong season TBF :drool:

2003 Summer Transfers - League 2

If you're not tagged it means you got no one worth mentioning (or no one at all).

@Hephaestus finally has Ballack. 31M from Bayern

DsxAweu.png

@Ian Reus splashed another 41M, he seems to want to catch the big boys.

14M from Chelsea

QpXoJ6z.png

16M from Boro

ttMyvLq.png

11M from Wolves

wA8fgDq.png

@OptimisedRed strengthened the midfield and defence

6.5M from Watford

WY3YG90.png

13.5M from Villa

2saJ58M.png

@Stobzilla paid Forest 5M for Sutton

MneIg9u.png

@The Cat wants to build on the League 3 title and spent almost 100M

FpSWTeV.png

Paulo Costa is a strange one, @Dr. Dwayne let him go for just 1M after he scored 23 goals in just a season and a half.

Kerr was very expensive but he's one of the top prospects in the world right now.

3aSNoCV.png

Klose, proven goalscorer from @sebsheep

Q3HJ3TU.png

GdR7qll.png

JUc1zhc.png

This was a strange one, almost 20M and he's not that good nor young.

JmUPCdq.png

2003 Summer Transfers - League 1

@Cheimoon is not messing around and spent 124M in the summer, including an insane transfer, 2nd highest ever in the world, 48M for Andrés Olivera from Seviila :eek:

Only Real Madrid paying 49M for Christian Vieri 2 summers ago was higher than this.

kf52oHk.png

AZhuk7s.png

J7IczPA.png

C2WIh8j.png

@Cheimoon also got Ben Thatcher from @Dr. Dwayne for 5M, he as fundamental in @Dr. Dwayne title in the Conference.

q7KjZpu.png

@sebsheep is trying to keep up and also brought big names.

He started by paying 25M to @17 Van der Gouw after the end of last season to get David Trezeguet. Major loss for @17 Van der Gouw

E4z9j20.png

In the summer, another 63M spent on some big names, Joe Cole, Young Player of the Year 2 seasons ago and Nuno Gomes. Robinson was also very expensive from Watford, but United and Chelsea were also interested.

cHIkWDX.png

Hhma19x.png

S1aRFIC.png

O3IMJDz.png

As a side note, you sold Klose to @The Cat after scoring 23 goals in 31 matches.
What the... :lol: I hadn't even ever heard of this Olivera dude! I see his career didn't reach great heights in reality after he left Sevilla in 2002, but let's see what he'll accomplished in the even realer life of your simulation.

(Of course I think this is the realer life, I'm winning stuff for once!)

What the... :lol: I hadn't even ever heard of this Olivera dude! I see his career didn't reach great heights in reality after he left Sevilla in 2002, but let's see what he'll accomplished in the even realer life of your simulation.

(Of course I think this is the realer life, I'm winning stuff for once!)
He's doing amazingly well so far.

2003 Summer Transfers - League 3

If you're not tagged it means you got no one worth mentioning (or no one at all). This was depressingly uneventful, more than half the teams bought no one at all.

@Dr. Dwayne spent some cash, but there are really no highlights.

xsQwWFZ.png

United legend Andy Cole cost 5M and is now scoring goals for @pacifictheme

mOtFwUf.png

@Skizzo paid Fulham 13M for a goal scorer

gTzfEnE.png

One of the most promising strikers in the game now plays for @Withnail, he cost 20M from Auxerre. More goals than games so far.

mk9YtAK.png

@P-Nut spent 60M in the summer, picking some Premier League players.

SoWwwoI.png

Ma15B0v.png

7LhbPVL.png

ZxJzACR.png

@Vidyoyo also spent 60M, including getting one of the top scorers fro @17 Van der Gouw

zDGUkXw.png

5DMjf8v.png

SvYebOr.png

8RdmaCa.png

Pedro Emanuel's transfer was a very strange one. Sunderland got him from tier 4 in Portugal for less than 1M, he didn't really play much, only started 1 match and @Vidyoyo pays 17.5M for him? FIFA needs to investigate.

SDXYsfW.png

INb8Bcq.png

I wonder if Jorge Mendes is also in the game pulling off these strange deals...

SDXYsfW.png

Nice that we're targeting younger players in Carrick and Ameobi. Hopefully we get a promotion so we can keep them.

Just seen Van Nistelrooy's attributes on the previous page - bloody hell. 20 pace, 20 acceleration... Ruud wasn't slow by any means but that's ridiculous :lol:

Just seen Van Nistelrooy's attributes on the previous page - bloody hell. 20 pace, 20 acceleration... Ruud wasn't slow by any means but that's ridiculous :lol:
This game is known for going a bit overboard on some stats, I mean I love Vieira, but look at his stats right now, 14 20s

OEZA1YF.png

This game is known for going a bit overboard on some stats, I mean I love Vieira, but look at his stats right now, 14 20s

OEZA1YF.png
He is a literal God. Thank feck he wasn't actually this good in real life.

You can at least like your team a bit more now he's gone.

Was your team not hated enough @Cheimoon? :lol:
You can never be hated enough. You know what they say: always hated, never ignored. So the more hatred, the more... non-ignorement...? That must be a good thing.

2003 Summer Transfers - League 3

If you're not tagged it means you got no one worth mentioning (or no one at all). This was depressingly uneventful, more than half the teams bought no one at all.

@Dr. Dwayne spent some cash, but there are really no highlights.

xsQwWFZ.png

United legend Andy Cole cost 5M and is now scoring goals for @pacifictheme

mOtFwUf.png

@Skizzo paid Fulham 13M for a goal scorer

gTzfEnE.png

One of the most promising strikers in the game now plays for @Withnail, he cost 20M from Auxerre. More goals than games so far.

mk9YtAK.png

@P-Nut spent 60M in the summer, picking some Premier League players.

SoWwwoI.png

Ma15B0v.png

7LhbPVL.png

ZxJzACR.png

@Vidyoyo also spent 60M, including getting one of the top scorers fro @17 Van der Gouw

zDGUkXw.png

5DMjf8v.png

SvYebOr.png

8RdmaCa.png

Pedro Emanuel's transfer was a very strange one. Sunderland got him from tier 4 in Portugal for less than 1M, he didn't really play much, only started 1 match and @Vidyoyo pays 17.5M for him? FIFA needs to investigate.

SDXYsfW.png

INb8Bcq.png

I've only been tagged once, and that was to tell me I escaped relegation by a miracle. This is not going the way I hoped it would

2003 Summer Transfers - Conference

If you're not tagged it means you got no one worth mentioning (or no one at all).

@AbusementPark started working right after the season as over and he brought some new stars to the Conference.

XA6iebC.png

IfyvOri.png

xkKQV5J.png

eogE7GE.png

@Igor Drefljak got 6 players, but nothing to write home about.

fUpnHvX.png

@Peter van der Gea offered a nice retirement home for Le Saux. Free transfer.

fVlCEH9.png

@RedTiger

fTdUXEn.png

@Siorac

ebfEVtb.png

@altodevil was relegated and they're showing they want to go back up again straight away.

Cr13hCR.png

HTR6Bsq.png

eJfimfj.png

jfwo339.png

@17 Van der Gouw lost Trezeguet, the fans demanded a replacement, this was it. 20.5M from Spurs.

aTQnl7a.png

@oneniltothearsenal probably overspent a bit, but at least they're getting new players.

eGJPqPC.png

lE1nUDo.png

uxbuA0c.png

2ieUCBH.png

I've only been tagged once, and that was to tell me I escaped relegation by a miracle. This is not going the way I hoped it would
Your board are cheapskates, in 3 seasons your club only spent 120k

October 25, 2003 - League 1

Whoever said money doesn't buy success has never played championship manager. @Cheimoon and @sebsheep are absolutely destroying the competition and the Premier League seems like a certainty at this point. You can hear the nails being bitten at United and Arsenal's headquarters.

@Cheimoon lost away to Charlton and @sebsheep is still unbeaten. You have played each other in an exciting 0-0. Only 4 goals conceded in 14 matches :eek:

maiz2yP.png

K6tPB4H.png

BwiOL8q.png

gFOzTF6.png

Next time you see them, please pass on my immense displeasure
I kicked out the manager in late july but it changed nothing. I'll kick the new one out again in december.

In the latest Oxford English Dictionary, the word 'underwhelming' isn't defined verbally, they've simply put the image of our transfer window next to it.

October 25, 2003 - League 1

Whoever said money doesn't buy success has never played championship manager. @Cheimoon and @sebsheep are absolutely destroying the competition and the Premier League seems like a certainty at this point. You can hear the nails being bitten at United and Arsenal's headquarters.

@Cheimoon lost away to Charlton and @sebsheep is still unbeaten. You have played each other in an exciting 0-0. Only 4 goals conceded in 14 matches :eek:

maiz2yP.png

K6tPB4H.png

BwiOL8q.png

gFOzTF6.png
So this Olivera dude is indeed pretty OK. Also happy to see the good people of Derby came in great numbers to see my team.

October 25, 2003 - League 2

The Caf teams are doing very well in League 2, I guess that's what happens when hundreds of millions are spent. @Ian Reus and @Hephaestus are the top, but everything is very close, @The Cat @OptimisedRed and @Stobzilla are in playoff spots.

jdpHpTM.png

Poor @Samid is a case study, 100M spent and they're struggling in the relegation zone. The players seem to have lost faith in the manager and star player Denilson is asking for his head, the manager will need a miracle to make it to christmas.

jWa5eO8.png

V2h4Cfa.png

AvB8aEx.png

J43ynqN.png

@Hephaestus Kanouté is on fire with more goals than matches.

TLydSyW.png

Not a fecking thing. How do they expect to do with only Jason Euell doing the biz? Bloody hell

Middlesbrough tried that in the premier league :lol:

Wonder how my bank balance is since I bought nobody again, probably nudging £700m, I’m definitely saving up for United

Not a fecking thing. How do they expect to do with only Jason Euell doing the biz? Bloody hell
To be fair they bought this absolute beast for 950k from Birmingham.

As you can see by the 0 starts in 14 games, he's making the difference.

wRHQlPR.png

Just so you see the power of sponsors in the game, @Cheimoon has spent tons of cash and still has 439M in the bank.

@Withnail is still the richest club in the world with 772M

Still nothing in terms of transfers for me. I might get to League 3 by the time Covid hits the simulation!

Still nothing in terms of transfers for me. I might get to League 3 by the time Covid hits the simulation!
You got a couple of guys but to be honest they weren't worth the printscreen.

October 25, 2003 - League 2

The Caf teams are doing very well in League 2, I guess that's what happens when hundreds of millions are spent. @Ian Reus and @Hephaestus are the top, but everything is very close, @The Cat @OptimisedRed and @Stobzilla are in playoff spots.

jdpHpTM.png

Poor @Samid is a case study, 100M spent and they're struggling in the relegation zone. The players seem to have lost faith in the manager and star player Denilson is asking for his head, the manager will need a miracle to make it to christmas.

jWa5eO8.png

V2h4Cfa.png

AvB8aEx.png

J43ynqN.png

@Hephaestus Kanouté is on fire with more goals than matches.

TLydSyW.png
Great to see my 100% homegrown team fighting near the top, especially with our young academy starlet Kanoute doing so brilliantly.