Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Nice knew as soon as we brought Carrick in he'd do the business.

Weird to have Zlatand and Shola in the top 10 average ratings, but nowhere to be seen on the goals scorers top list.
Scoring less than Helder Postiga should be a sackable offense.

Christmas Day, 2003

League 1 Transfers

@Cheimoon fans gathered outside the stadium to complain the club has only spent 30M in December. "Last year we spent 149M, this year only 148M, where's the ambition?" asked an angry supporter.

b316wAw.png

Ns0emEn.png

The nostalgia is something else. I was in my early twenties when this game was out and probably put hundreds of hours into it. This thread is making me yearn for simpler times. @maniak, really appreciate your efforts to keep updating this-it's tremendous fun just seeing how everyone progresses.

The nostalgia is something else. I was in my early twenties when this game was out and probably put hundreds of hours into it. This thread is making me yearn for simpler times. @maniak, really appreciate your efforts to keep updating this-it's tremendous fun just seeing how everyone progresses.

This! Thanks @maniak

I tried to work out how to download this for my iMac last week to no avail.

Has put me off playing the newer versions now and just want the old school ones

Why do you even need more players?
I told them Chelsea was unto something with their hoarding of young talents, but I guess my board figured we're loaded and don't have to limit ourselves to cheap youngsters.

Plus it's nice for the players. How many of them would have experienced the English Division 1 if it wasn't for us?

Christmas Day, 2003

League 2 Transfers

@Ian Reus paid Villa 10M for the iconic Juninho. However, you lost Juan Pablo Angel to Celtic for 30M, he was one of your top scorers.

VgXCIkE.png

@OptimisedRed brought in 3 more players, including Marcus Bent

SjlHphC.png

QLMLbON.png

@Samid's board decided it's time to spend if they want to avoid relegation.

poueMKM.png

41kdJBN.png

KnLsE6t.png

ZQyrhCR.png

Christmas Day, 2003

League 2 Transfers

@Ian Reus paid Villa 10M for the iconic Juninho. However, you lost Juan Pablo Angel to Celtic for 30M, he was one of your top scorers.

VgXCIkE.png

@OptimisedRed brought in 3 more players, including Marcus Bent

SjlHphC.png

QLMLbON.png

@Samid's board decided it's time to spend if they want to avoid relegation.

poueMKM.png

41kdJBN.png

KnLsE6t.png

ZQyrhCR.png
Hopefully he will supply the goals I've been missing.

Christmas Day, 2003

League 3 Transfers

@Bilbo went on an adventure and used his dragon money to finally strengthen the squad.

anXA2i0.png

nFHwBkd.png

jrM8otX.png

3U7lTvA.png

@K Stand Knut also spent quite a bit. McNaughton was quite expensive but he was on his 3rd season in Newcastle playing over 30 games a season, can play right or left and is still 21.

XJ4mVLf.png

PaRCWmt.png

GDRC6Xh.png

@P-Nut left 36 year old Aaron Winter go to Southampton for free. He was an undisputed presence in @P-Nut's eleven, the team will miss him.

@Šjor Bepo finally spent money again, over 2 years later.

KSGdMmt.png

AM47Ldv.png

t3Bvwbh.png

@The Boy sold Pandiani to @altodevil for 21M. He has one of the best ratings in the team and it will affect @The Boy's fight for promotion.

@Vidyoyo continues the spending spree with 3 more players, including one of @Herman Toothrot's best performers this season.

Fd4xYfR.png

h6MBJAy.png

KY6vV8z.png

kTuFywK.png

@Siorac's fans furious as they lose their star player to @pacifictheme

kZeh5sU.png

u0b8Lo5.png

@spontaneus1 got @youngrell's star Kaviedes for 14M

CkoDj3R.png

Christmas Day, 2003

League 3 Transfers

@K Stand Knut also spent quite a bit. McNaughton was quite expensive but he was on his 3rd season in Newcastle playing over 30 games a season, can play right or left and is still 21.

XJ4mVLf.png

Does not compute!!

Are you sure this is for me?? I’m sure the money would have been better spent on a new kitchen floor or something

ffs people buying all-time greats while im paying big bucks for 3 nobodies:o

Christmas Day, 2003

League 3 Transfers

@Bilbo went on an adventure and used his dragon money to finally strengthen the squad.

anXA2i0.png

nFHwBkd.png

jrM8otX.png

3U7lTvA.png

XJ4mVLf.png

PaRCWmt.png

GDRC6Xh.png

@P-Nut left 36 year old Aaron Winter go to Southampton for free. He was an undisputed presence in @P-Nut's eleven, the team will miss him.

KSGdMmt.png

AM47Ldv.png

t3Bvwbh.png

@The Boy sold Pandiani to @altodevil for 21M. He has one of the best ratings in the team and it will affect @The Boy's fight for promotion.

@Vidyoyo continues the spending spree with 3 more players, including one of @Herman Toothrot's best performers this season.

Fd4xYfR.png

h6MBJAy.png

KY6vV8z.png

kTuFywK.png

kZeh5sU.png

u0b8Lo5.png

CkoDj3R.png

What a strike partnership I have now!

I'll love it once that conference update comes in and I'll have zero notifications on the caf :drool:

No transfers again, my owners are outrageous.

Was Kevin McNaughton one of the “cheat”/“secret” players?I vaguely remember some of the writers had their names in, that might have just been the 96/97 version?

No transfers again, my owners are outrageous.

Was Kevin McNaughton one of the “cheat”/“secret” players?I vaguely remember some of the writers had their names in, that might have just been the 96/97 version?
I think so, in most saves he goes to a top club.

Defence is solid for my side but the lack of investment in attack will keep us stuck in the conference BUY ME A CF!!!!!!

Christmas Day, 2003

League 1

League 1 is a two horse race but @sebsheep is now in the lead, still unbeaten. @Cheimoon spent about double the money, so the fans are asking questions. Regardless of who wins, both teams are on their way to the Premier League.

HIb1ACr.png

Can @sebsheep go all the way unbeaten?

mPV2668.png

4H6ENDJ.png

u9mCSsb.png

Nuno Gomes is on a hell of a run.

CIMy3F2.png

Christmas Day, 2003

League 2

League 2 will be fierce, @Hephaestus @The Cat @Ian Reus @Stobzilla and @OptimisedRed all very close, but all behind Portsmouth. If @Hephaestus could sort out their defence, they would walk the league with that attack.

E2N8QaP.png

@OptimisedRed recently stopped @Hephaestus from going top.

plFoPEg.png

@Samid continues to struggle and is now bottom of the table. They have to pray the recent transfers will save them.

rXpA8VY.png

PvXp6L7.png

BHcp4UT.png

CNWxWTT.png

Kanouté is on fire, justifying that 29M fee.

dfNfbcy.png

Christmas Day, 2003

League 1

League 1 is a two horse race but @sebsheep is now in the lead, still unbeaten. @Cheimoon spent about double the money, so the fans are asking questions. Regardless of who wins, both teams are on their way to the Premier League.

HIb1ACr.png

Can @sebsheep go all the way unbeaten?

mPV2668.png

4H6ENDJ.png

u9mCSsb.png

Nuno Gomes is on a hell of a run.

CIMy3F2.png
I'm over the moon with this performance.

Christmas Day, 2003

League 3 Transfers

anXA2i0.png

nFHwBkd.png

jrM8otX.png

3U7lTvA.png

XJ4mVLf.png

PaRCWmt.png

GDRC6Xh.png

KSGdMmt.png

AM47Ldv.png

t3Bvwbh.png

Fd4xYfR.png

h6MBJAy.png

KY6vV8z.png

kTuFywK.png

kZeh5sU.png

u0b8Lo5.png

CkoDj3R.png
Oh ffs, I need to have a word with this manager. We need to keep pushing forwards and that includes spending money!

Christmas Day, 2003

League 2

League 2 will be fierce, @Hephaestus @The Cat @Ian Reus @Stobzilla and @OptimisedRed all very close, but all behind Portsmouth. If @Hephaestus could sort out their defence, they would walk the league with that attack.

E2N8QaP.png

@OptimisedRed recently stopped @Hephaestus from going top.

plFoPEg.png

@Samid continues to struggle and is now bottom of the table. They have to pray the recent transfers will save them.

rXpA8VY.png

PvXp6L7.png

BHcp4UT.png

CNWxWTT.png

Kanouté is on fire, justifying that 29M fee.

dfNfbcy.png
Hopefully we can get some new defenders or a new keeper through our youth pipeline to deal with that issue.

Confused by you saying Kanoute cost 29m, when I definitely remember him coming through our academy as well. We don't spend vast sums here like @sebsheep and @Cheimoon up in League 1 so...

Hopefully we can get some new defenders or a new keeper through our youth pipeline to deal with that issue.

Confused by you saying Kanoute cost 29m, when I definitely remember him coming through our academy as well. We don't spend vast sums here like @sebsheep and @Cheimoon up in League 1 so...
I think it's time you realised that relying on homegrown talent like Kanoute and Ballack will only get you so far in this world.