Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

May 4, 2003

League 3 End of Season

Relegation

Insane last day for @Bilbo. They were coming from 6 matches without winning and only a win against a top team would save them... So...

cB0Kj78.png

fBjb00D.png

@altodevil says goodbye and will play in the Conference next season.

U1gfnn7.png

Playoffs

Things were very tight until the end, but @K Stand Knut @Skizzo @OptimisedRed and @Dan have made it to the playoffs.

NzG61m7.png

This means @Bilbo victory to save themselves also cost @Šjor Bepo their place in the playoff.

cB0Kj78.png

Next...

SjKHGpb.png

Top 3

@The Cat are the new League 3 Champions!

@Stobzilla and @Ian Reus are the other promoted teams.

@The Cat won 6 of the last 8 matches.

@Stobzilla won 5 of the last 6.

@Ian Reus almost bottled it, you only won 2 of the last 7 matches.

QlVfV9l.png

Stats and Awards

Q88XuKO.png

nBIChRg.png

UVJj76m.png

wYWfz44.png

Jesus!!!!

16 games without a win following NY and I finish 3rd!!!

I’d given up on this season after the first update and I was in 12th/13th and looking very mediocre.

Play-offs is pretty exciting but I fear I’m going to rue that run of terrible form

Chris Greenacre as top scorer. I remember him as a Mansfield legend :drool:
League 3 definitely his level though.

May 4, 2003

League 2 End of Season

@Cheimoon are the new League 2 Champions!

W2J74ht.png

@Cheimoon was absolutely dominant and ended the the season with a 28 match unbeaten run, including 9 wins in the last 10 matches.

@sebsheep almost bottled the 2nd place after winning only 1 of the last 5 matches. After drawing the last match, you can thank @Samid for beating Tranmere and help you get the promotion.

rem67gK.png

@Samid was very irregular and never got a consistent run of wins, so they go again next season.

@Hephaestus was never close to top 2, but the playoff spot was always secure. Next update will include the playoff results.

xF374Kr.png

mWMO8aQ.png

HD0HCtO.png

lf71g3K.png

The players voted for the team of the year and it's clear everyone hates @Cheimoon

vMdXvR2.png
Christ, talking about running away with it - and that after a pretty average start! :eek: And yeah, hilarious about the team of the season. :lol:

Christ, talking about running away with it - and that after a pretty average start! :eek: And yeah, hilarious about the team of the season. :lol:
No-one likes people who buy the league!

May 4, 2003

End of season main transfers

@17 Van der Gouw passed the 100M barrier by bringing 3 new players in March. And they weren't cheap...

oQQ41tz.png

QAqkQR6.png

ZLBMf8P.png

m32ukQI.png

After almost a year of inactivity, @pacifictheme just spent 40M out of nowhere. Looking at the stats it looks a bit too much, but I guess that's the market...

wNzZRyf.png

sFaPVup.png

CVFFoyM.png

8K710Kv.png

@Cheimoon reached the 144M mark with two more signings, and they're good ones. Flo cost 15M from Chelsea and Butt was 7M from United.

VGBPnUL.png

kRnJ9Np.png

@PSV got a promising striker for 12.5M from Crewe. A bit overpriced but Leeds and Chelsea were also interested.

DkKjGi9.png

@Solius paid 10M to Chelsea for veteran Mario Stanic.

uifqLc6.png

@KirkDuyt stole another player from @oneniltothearsenal and this was one of their best performers, the fans are not happy.

sqb08Fs.png

@Dan paid 16M to Chelsea for Jimmy, he came, he saw, he got injured twice and only played 4 matches in 2 months without scoring a single goal.

qmVaAWI.png

@Hephaestus decided it was time to keep up with his league 2 rivals and spent 54M on Kanouté (29M) and CM legend Titus Bramble (25M)

JHgSoP2.png

rfjvmk1.png

However, there was a problem with the fax machine and on the final day of the window, he missed on a huge transfer. So the fans are waiting for the next window so they can see the club's most expensive player ever in action.

SGKSLOO.png

Bah, we lost Said! We're basically just an academy for the bling squads now.

May 4, 2003

Conference

Dramatic final day in the Conference. @Herman Toothrot and @Dr. Dwayne with 78 points but @Herman Toothrot had the goal advantage...

@Dr. Dwayne did their job beating Chester comfortably...

M0tFCLv.png

It was all in @Herman Toothrot's hands, they needed an away win to Southport to make history and be promoted...

ZtzYi1r.png

3 minutes way from glory... @Dr. Dwayne are the Conference champions and are promoted to League 3

@Siorac with a huge bottle job only won 2 of the last 8 matches after leading for a long time.

@oneniltothearsenal finished very well, winning 7 of the last 10 matches.

HrKb7Cv.png

lMCmXSV.png

L0WWZL5.png

XVrM2f5.png

dgf3pZM.png

99bK0Yh.png

May 4, 2003

Conference

Dramatic final day in the Conference. @Herman Toothrot and @Dr. Dwayne with 78 points but @Herman Toothrot had the goal advantage...

M0tFCLv.png

It was all in @Herman Toothrot's hands, they needed an away win to Southport to make history and be promoted...

ZtzYi1r.png

3 minutes way from glory... @Dr. Dwayne are the Conference champions and are promoted to League 3

@Siorac with a huge bottle job only won 2 of the last 8 matches after leading for a long time.

HrKb7Cv.png

lMCmXSV.png

L0WWZL5.png

XVrM2f5.png

dgf3pZM.png

99bK0Yh.png
Highest average attendance for the number 19! Now that's dedication.

May 4, 2003

Conference

M0tFCLv.png

ZtzYi1r.png

HrKb7Cv.png

lMCmXSV.png

L0WWZL5.png

XVrM2f5.png

dgf3pZM.png

99bK0Yh.png
Did better 2nd half of the season and stayed well clear of the drop.

Keep me in for season 3 please.

May 4, 2003

Conference

M0tFCLv.png

ZtzYi1r.png

HrKb7Cv.png

lMCmXSV.png

L0WWZL5.png

XVrM2f5.png

dgf3pZM.png

99bK0Yh.png

FFS. We bottled it. Strong second half to the season, we must be favourites next year....

Please keep me in for as long as you run this.

Hope we sign a few in the summer now.

What a despicable bottlejob that is. 2 wins out of the last 8... if we had managed to win 4 out of 8, which still isn't a stellar record really, we would have won the league.

Moral of the story: don't sell your best players in the middle of the season. I bet we'll have some truly unhinged transfer dealings now and we'll probably be mid-table next year.

May 4, 2003

League 3 End of Season

Relegation

Insane last day for @Bilbo. They were coming from 6 matches without winning and only a win against a top team would save them... So...

cB0Kj78.png

fBjb00D.png

@altodevil says goodbye and will play in the Conference next season.

U1gfnn7.png

Playoffs

Things were very tight until the end, but @K Stand Knut @Skizzo @OptimisedRed and @Dan have made it to the playoffs.

NzG61m7.png

This means @Bilbo victory to save themselves also cost @Šjor Bepo their place in the playoff.

cB0Kj78.png

Next...

SjKHGpb.png

Top 3

@The Cat are the new League 3 Champions!

@Stobzilla and @Ian Reus are the other promoted teams.

@The Cat won 6 of the last 8 matches.

@Stobzilla won 5 of the last 6.

@Ian Reus almost bottled it, you only won 2 of the last 7 matches.

QlVfV9l.png

Stats and Awards

Q88XuKO.png

nBIChRg.png

UVJj76m.png

wYWfz44.png
the great escape!

No need to renew your interest in staying in this league. Every summer I'll just check your last message in this thread, so as long as you posted at least once in the previous 2 seasons, I'll keep you in the league. If not, I'll tag the person as a final warning before removing them for the following season.

No need to renew your interest in staying in this league. Every summer I'll just check your last message in this thread, so as long as you posted at least once in the previous 2 seasons, I'll keep you in the league. If not, I'll tag the person as a final warning before removing them for the following season.
OK, so no need for me to make this post.

May 4, 2003

FA Cup Quarter Finals

@Cheimoon was the last team standing, but sadly the trip to Old Trafford proved to much.

mzWgRYL.png

The stats show the result was probably a bit unfair.

c5Jq2LR.png

However, United rotated a bit and some of the best players didn't play.

YsAO4vF.png

When do the big guns go in? And which league do we start in?

Oh well, we go again next year - after spunking another few hunder million.

Oh well, we go again next year - after spunking another few hunder million.
Still kicking myself that I didn't ask for Rovers at the beginning of this, it definitely feels like you've stolen my success :D

May 4, 2003

EFL Cup

@sebsheep was the last team still in the EFL Cup.

The first challenge would be to win the Northern Section vs Wigan.

1st Leg

The match was very even, as the stats show, but Michael Mols had a perfect rating and gave @sebsheep the win.

X0HzVAh.png

tG9IUuH.png

GAR3NOh.png

2nd Leg

This one was an absolute massacre, Wigan's goalie was MOTM and saved them from a trashing. @sebsheep is in the final!

xEIhAWg.png

hfcV4RZ.png

t5ggyRg.png

The Final

More than 37k people in the Millennium Stadium saw @sebsheep lift the trophy after a very even match. Gareth Barry was the hero scoring the winning goal!

DbiiQjP.png

zJGqSIR.png

YtQvP0d.png

May 4, 2003

EFL Cup

@sebsheep was the last team still in the EFL Cup.

The first challenge would be to win the Northern Section vs Wigan.

1st Leg

The match was very even, as the stats show, but Michael Mols had a perfect rating and gave @sebsheep the win.

X0HzVAh.png

tG9IUuH.png

GAR3NOh.png

2nd Leg

This one was an absolute massacre, Wigan's goalie was MOTM and saved them from a trashing. @sebsheep is in the final!

xEIhAWg.png

hfcV4RZ.png

t5ggyRg.png

The Final

More than 37k people in the Millennium Stadium saw @sebsheep lift the trophy after a very even match. Gareth Barry was the hero scoring the winning goal!

DbiiQjP.png

zJGqSIR.png

YtQvP0d.png
Let's go! :drool:
Always had faith in the Gareth 'the bargain' Barry.

June 1, 2003

League 2 Playoff

Semi Final 1st Leg

@Hephaestus struggled in the first match, but that last goal kept the dream alive to turn things around at home.

DHnxBLZ.png

Wb4lJKT.png

The 2nd leg was actually going well in terms of stats but the goal wasn't coming. Then the goalie was sent off, penalty and it was all over... @Hephaestus will play another season in League 2.

Hcju7oa.png

g2gk95d.png