Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Looking forward to next season and hoping the tight bastard owners start splashing the cash instead of using it to send midget hookers to Garnacho’s birthday

Looking forward to next season and hoping the tight bastard owners start splashing the cash instead of using it to send midget hookers to Garnacho’s birthday
Good news! You already secured 2 random free transfers from Port Vale and Enfield Town!

:lol: Things are looking up
Oh I actually didn't see it correctly, those free transfers are your players leaving, you're actually getting no one. But you gotta understand, you only got 90M in sponsors...

Looking forward to this update! 3rd and FA Trophy semis last update. I started to dream :nervous:

Oh I actually didn't see it correctly, those free transfers are your players leaving, you're actually getting no one. But you gotta understand, you only got 90M in sponsors...

So with the 2 cheap transfers I made I must have about £570m in the bank? :lol:

Norbert Colon has nothing on my owners

Looking forward to this update! 3rd and FA Trophy semis last update. I started to dream :nervous:
kevin-zip-it.gif

What an anticlimactic cup exit. Our momentum seems to be gone.

:lol:

May 4, 2003

End of season main transfers

@17 Van der Gouw passed the 100M barrier by bringing 3 new players in March. And they weren't cheap...

oQQ41tz.png

QAqkQR6.png

ZLBMf8P.png

m32ukQI.png

After almost a year of inactivity, @pacifictheme just spent 40M out of nowhere. Looking at the stats it looks a bit too much, but I guess that's the market...

wNzZRyf.png

sFaPVup.png

CVFFoyM.png

8K710Kv.png

@Cheimoon reached the 144M mark with two more signings, and they're good ones. Flo cost 15M from Chelsea and Butt was 7M from United.

VGBPnUL.png

kRnJ9Np.png

@PSV got a promising striker for 12.5M from Crewe. A bit overpriced but Leeds and Chelsea were also interested.

DkKjGi9.png

@Solius paid 10M to Chelsea for veteran Mario Stanic.

uifqLc6.png

@KirkDuyt stole another player from @oneniltothearsenal and this was one of their best performers, the fans are not happy.

sqb08Fs.png

@Dan paid 16M to Chelsea for Jimmy, he came, he saw, he got injured twice and only played 4 matches in 2 months without scoring a single goal.

qmVaAWI.png

@Hephaestus decided it was time to keep up with his league 2 rivals and spent 54M on Kanouté (29M) and CM legend Titus Bramble (25M)

JHgSoP2.png

rfjvmk1.png

However, there was a problem with the fax machine and on the final day of the window, he missed on a huge transfer. So the fans are waiting for the next window so they can see the club's most expensive player ever in action.

SGKSLOO.png

May 4, 2003

End of season main transfers

@17 Van der Gouw passed the 100M barrier by bringing 3 new players in March. And they weren't cheap...

oQQ41tz.png

QAqkQR6.png

ZLBMf8P.png

m32ukQI.png

After almost a year of inactivity, @pacifictheme just spent 40M out of nowhere. Looking at the stats it looks a bit too much, but I guess that's the market...

wNzZRyf.png

sFaPVup.png

CVFFoyM.png

8K710Kv.png

@Cheimoon reached the 144M mark with two more signings, and they're good ones. Flo cost 15M from Chelsea and Butt was 7M from United.

VGBPnUL.png

kRnJ9Np.png

@PSV got a promising striker for 12.5M from Crewe. A bit overpriced but Leeds and Chelsea were also interested.

DkKjGi9.png

@Solius paid 10M to Chelsea for veteran Mario Stanic.

uifqLc6.png

@KirkDuyt stole another player from @oneniltothearsenal and this was one of their best performers, the fans are not happy.

sqb08Fs.png

@Dan paid 16M to Chelsea for Jimmy, he came, he saw, he got injured twice and only played 4 matches in 2 months without scoring a single goal.

qmVaAWI.png

@Hephaestus decided it was time to keep up with his league 2 rivals and spent 54M on Kanouté (29M) and CM legend Titus Bramble (25M)

JHgSoP2.png

rfjvmk1.png

However, there was a problem with the fax machine and on the final day of the window, he missed on a huge transfer. So the fans are waiting for the next window so they can see the club's most expensive player ever in action.

SGKSLOO.png
Holy shit, you weren't kidding. Kanoute, the legend that is Titus Bramble and Ballack coming soon. Glad my board woke up, even if they did feck up the final part.

Matt fecking Holland for 25.5m is the funniest thing that happened in this experiment so far.

Defoe, Trezeguet and Wanchope. We’re a bit topheavy, but really should be top of the league with that strike force.

If I were your owners I'd buy United before any Americans get in there and buy the club out!

Since my team was originally Bury, before the Maniak name takeover, I wonder how that would have turned out. The Glazers might actually be better owners than the Bury owners, since they went bust and now don't really exist :nervous:

I take back everything I may or may not have said about the beautiful people from Manchester.

Sir Nicholas of Butt has a few 20s there, I understand the bravery and teamwork, but was his "positioning" really that good? I guess he was disciplined when it came to playing his role.

Very underwhelming first season for me. Did I spend any money at all?

Keep me in for season 3 please @maniak im hoping to see my Spanish contingent Come good!

@Withnail good news! You're the richest club in the world, you have 740M in the bank!
Did a Wrexham and let your famous owners pull some strings for sponsorships from the world of glamour I bet!

Caf famous counts, right?

May 4, 2003

League 2 End of Season

@Cheimoon are the new League 2 Champions!

W2J74ht.png

@Cheimoon was absolutely dominant and ended the the season with a 28 match unbeaten run, including 9 wins in the last 10 matches.

@sebsheep almost bottled the 2nd place after winning only 1 of the last 5 matches. After drawing the last match, you can thank @Samid for beating Tranmere and help you get the promotion.

rem67gK.png

@Samid was very irregular and never got a consistent run of wins, so they go again next season.

@Hephaestus was never close to top 2, but the playoff spot was always secure. Next update will include the playoff results.

xF374Kr.png

mWMO8aQ.png

HD0HCtO.png

lf71g3K.png

The players voted for the team of the year and it's clear everyone hates @Cheimoon

vMdXvR2.png

May 4, 2003

League 3 End of Season

Relegation

Insane last day for @Bilbo. They were coming from 6 matches without winning and only a win against a top team would save them... So...

cB0Kj78.png

fBjb00D.png

@altodevil says goodbye and will play in the Conference next season.

U1gfnn7.png

Playoffs

Things were very tight until the end, but @K Stand Knut @Skizzo @OptimisedRed and @Dan have made it to the playoffs.

NzG61m7.png

This means @Bilbo victory to save themselves also cost @Šjor Bepo their place in the playoff.

cB0Kj78.png

Next...

SjKHGpb.png

Top 3

@The Cat are the new League 3 Champions!

@Stobzilla and @Ian Reus are the other promoted teams.

@The Cat won 6 of the last 8 matches.

@Stobzilla won 5 of the last 6.

@Ian Reus almost bottled it, you only won 2 of the last 7 matches.

QlVfV9l.png

Stats and Awards

Q88XuKO.png

nBIChRg.png

UVJj76m.png

wYWfz44.png

Playoffs again:wenger:. Can't wait to bottle it. Skegvegas end of season already booked. Consistency is important :lol: