Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

zero updates for my lot, boring feckers not doing anything on any front? :o

Can’t wait to see the season end - will I make the playoffs? If not, we go again next season, hopefully with some clever buys

Sorted by appearances, since you have some guys with higher average but with almost no games.

I8fmocz.png

cheers mate. No idea who any of these lads are :lol:

March 2, 2003

League 3

@The Cat @Stobzilla and @Ian Reus are currently in the promotion spots, but things are still very close.

The playoff spots are even more competitive with 8 teams separated by only 3 points.

B8rcmck.png

In the relegation fight, @SilentWitness is now in the last spot, but @altodevil and @Bilbo are really close.

6L0Ghor.png

@altodevil recently beat @SilentWitness

jbbldhs.png

@Stobzilla is on a 13 match unbeaten streak

O6cuXv0.png

Best ratings

WklHDkF.png

Despite all the money thrown around, @Vidyoyo veteran Steve Kerrigan has been the most consistent player this season.

FD5HRNe.png

Top scorers

uU3jzPW.png

@Solius Chris Greenacre is the top scorer, showing veteran Alan Shearer how it's done

KFJdyGj.png

This is the last update, the next will be posted when the regular season ends.

Any questions just ask.
Hopefully we maintain that position for promotion so I can get some money back in my pocket.

March 2, 2003

Conference

@Dr. Dwayne is top of the league, but only 1 point ahead of @Siorac. @Maluco is 3rd trying to get back to league 3.

WjOeEWw.png

@youngrell finally escaped the relegation spots.

E1uXbfW.png

Ade Akinbiyi is dominating the stats, @Dr. Dwayne could have the promotion sealed if he hadn't sold him to @AbusementPark

VpyDdaX.png

iMAkXc0.png

kohTMyL.png

27 goals in 38 games this season, 9 MOTM awards.

shaZeS0.png

F3JvgHZ.png

What a signing Mario Hass has been in the end!

I see I have Damien Johnson now too. Any chance of a look at the current squad @maniak

Only if it’s no hassle for you.

Ade Akinbiyi is dominating the stats, @Dr. Dwayne could have the promotion sealed if he hadn't sold him to @AbusementPark
And we could have promotion sealed if we hadn't sold Lamberto Zauli to, erm, @AbusementPark. He seems to be the Real Madrid of the Conference: every player dreams of playing for him and he's hovering up the big names.

At least Linz is doing the business.

And we could have promotion sealed if we hadn't sold Lamberto Zauli to, erm, @AbusementPark. He seems to be the Real Madrid of the Conference: every player dreams of playing for him and he's hovering up the big names.

At least Linz is doing the business.
It’s my laid back approach and the frequent body sushi field trips that entices everyone to join.

March 2, 2003

EFL Trophy Northern Section

2nd Round results

oTAOVV0.png

Quarter Finals

@sebsheep @K Stand Knut @Vidyoyo @Samid @oneniltothearsenal

VEbaR6z.png

CRVJdYa.png

13sJhnT.png

ojRjiN2.png

Semi Finals

Edmundo was on fire!

EhxrYHm.png

6yUTMBR.png

@Samid new stars couldn't make it on a cold Tuesday night in Wigan.

FIrnCiK.png

@sebsheep will play Wigan in the Northern Final.

EFL Trophy Southern Section

2nd Round Results

NHBkot4.png

Quarter Finals

@Dan @Šjor Bepo @SilentWitness @Cheimoon

PpelEdX.png

oY6qKH2.png

naW6WEX.png

ltMqgaf.png

Semi Finals

Colchester got 1 shot on target and it was enough.

2Eh8l2g.png

f3mb2d7.png

@Cheimoon decided to not turn up for this one.

nvmoaCx.png

XUEupjw.png

No one makes it to the final...

We are building up some momentum :drool:

What a bad year, dumped out of both cups and struggling midtable. I need to fire that technical director who broke up the trophy winning XI

What a bad year, dumped out of both cups and struggling midtable. I need to fire that technical director who broke up the trophy winning XI
AI screwed you over, you sold 21 players, including the best players from the previous season.

I've simulated until the end of the season, hundreds of millions spent...

AI screwed you over, you sold 21 players, including the best players from the previous season.

21? Wow, that's a bummer! I thought they were building something on a trophy win but nope :lol:

But the good news @Anustart89 is that you got 120M ins new sponsors since the game started, so your owners are very very rich.