Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

@The Boy just raided Deportivo

zRlMHD7.png

My manager definitely needs sacking. Dumped out of the cup by conference peasants Oneniltothearsenal

We're marching on in all the cups - what a season so far, absolutely storming everything.

I'm looking forward to the inevitable collapse, obviously.

March 2, 2003

Main transfers

@The Boy decided to raid Deportivo Coruña and brought a new front three.

y3VZ7ch.png

XYlECSF.png

After seeing @Cheimoon and @sebsheep spending like crazy in league 2, @Samid decided it was their turn and the money spent this season is almost in the 100M. The big name was Denílson, the brazilian will be showing his magic in england's tier 3.

5n62dBB.png

2Q9ebg7.png

qkZHLxU.png

HvEv5dZ.png

PhRAXQl.png

@youngrell probably overspent on some of these players, but I guess that's the cost of bringing big names to play in the conference.

5axvXAQ.png

aCSxVTw.png

aSjnnnX.png

mds0MFN.png

u7a3BqC.png

@PSV paid Blackburn 12M for Gary Breen

zGNGMCc.png

@Ian Reus paid Koln 8.5M for Baranek

7i1Urc6.png

@AbusementPark stole Edmundo from @sebsheep

DgZUdUS.png

He had very good stats so @sebsheep fans are not happy.

iWOYpCi.png

With this transfer @AbusementPark reached the 50M mark

MnJPlXB.png

@pacifictheme fans are also questioning the sanity of the board after selling their star player Litmanen to @spontaneus1

pwtDbBi.png

He was one of the team's best performers.

7bzsQJ0.png

@The Cat got Southampton's captain for 8M

i8IV5Lw.png

After seeing @Cheimoon and @sebsheep spending like crazy in league 2, @Samid decided it was their turn and the money spent this season is almost in the 100M. The big name was Denílson, the brazilian will be showing his magic in england's tier 3.

5n62dBB.png

2Q9ebg7.png

qkZHLxU.png

HvEv5dZ.png

PhRAXQl.png

Christ on a bike, how is a 3rd tier team spending 100m in 2003 :lol:

Thought my tag would be for more positive news, not Edmundo!
At a loss as well...

I guess with Klose and Mols we should still be alright for strikers.

March 2, 2003

League 2

Who would've thought spending truckloads of cash would bring immediate success. @sebsheep and @Cheimoon are now the top and in direct promotion spots. @Samid was a bit behind when he started spending, but it should still be easy to get to those playoff spots. @Hephaestus only spent 6.5M this season but he should make it to the playoffs.

FAlzhJb.png

@Cheimoon is on an amazing 16 match unbeaten run and Luca Toni has 10 MOTM awards, which is also an all-time record.

i7slvmy.png

Average ratings

6763MCw.png

Top scorers

BvwWD6F.png

@Cheimoon is finally getting an injury free Boksic and look at these stats of his 2 forwards. Toni is averaging a goal per match.

9eiRz1g.png

nfnkHBN.png

@Samid played @sebsheep and his new arrivals are already proving themselves.

JbUxEqO.png

March 2, 2003

League 2

Who would've thought spending truckloads of cash would bring immediate success. @sebsheep and @Cheimoon are now the top and in direct promotion spots. @Samid was a bit behind when he started spending, but it should still be easy to get to those playoff spots. @Hephaestus only spent 6.5M this season but he should make it to the playoffs.

FAlzhJb.png

@Cheimoon is on an amazing 16 match unbeaten run and Luca Toni has 10 MOTM awards, which is also an all-time record.

i7slvmy.png

Average ratings

6763MCw.png

Top scorers

BvwWD6F.png

@Cheimoon is finally getting an injury free Boksic and look at these stats of his 2 forwards. Toni is averaging a goal per match.

9eiRz1g.png

nfnkHBN.png

JbUxEqO.png
Christ that's crazy! :lol: Great scoring numbers now as well.

March 2, 2003

League 2

FAlzhJb.png

i7slvmy.png

Average ratings

6763MCw.png

Top scorers

BvwWD6F.png

9eiRz1g.png

nfnkHBN.png

JbUxEqO.png
Wow, disgusting to see the other teams just buying their way to success with their artificially inflated £500m budget. Meanwhile, poor hardworking teams like mine are unable to compete with our measly £500m budget, so sad.

Wow, disgusting to see the other teams just buying their way to success with their artificially inflated £500m budget. Meanwhile, poor hardworking teams like mine are unable to compete with our measly £500m budget, so sad.
:lol:

You'll probably have more than that now if you've got some decent sponsorships.

:lol:

You'll probably have more than that now if you've got some decent sponsorships.
Yeah, tpical greedy owners, only interested in sponsorship deals, don't care about the product on the field #whoeverourownersareout

March 2, 2003

League 3

@The Cat @Stobzilla and @Ian Reus are currently in the promotion spots, but things are still very close.

The playoff spots are even more competitive with 8 teams separated by only 3 points.

B8rcmck.png

In the relegation fight, @SilentWitness is now in the last spot, but @altodevil and @Bilbo are really close.

6L0Ghor.png

@altodevil recently beat @SilentWitness

jbbldhs.png

@Stobzilla is on a 13 match unbeaten streak

O6cuXv0.png

Best ratings

WklHDkF.png

Despite all the money thrown around, @Vidyoyo veteran Steve Kerrigan has been the most consistent player this season.

FD5HRNe.png

Top scorers

uU3jzPW.png

@Solius Chris Greenacre is the top scorer, showing veteran Alan Shearer how it's done

KFJdyGj.png

This is the last update, the next will be posted when the regular season ends.

Any questions just ask.

March 2, 2003

League 3

@The Cat @Stobzilla and @Ian Reus are currently in the promotion spots, but things are still very close.

The playoff spots are even more competitive with 8 teams separated by only 3 points.

B8rcmck.png

In the relegation fight, @SilentWitness is now in the last spot, but @altodevil and @Bilbo are really close.

6L0Ghor.png

@altodevil recently beat @SilentWitness

jbbldhs.png

@Stobzilla is on a 13 match unbeaten streak

O6cuXv0.png

Best ratings

WklHDkF.png

Despite all the money thrown around, @Vidyoyo veteran Steve Kerrigan has been the most consistent player this season.

FD5HRNe.png

Top scorers

uU3jzPW.png

@Solius Chris Greenacre is the top scorer, showing veteran Alan Shearer how it's done

KFJdyGj.png

This is the last update, the next will be posted when the regular season ends.

Any questions just ask.

Any chance to get a snap shot of the squad and some stats? This run seems to have come from nowhere.

@maniak when you get a chance, could I see mine please? Interested to take a look since we’re doing decently well without much investment
Sorted by appearances, since you have some guys with higher average but with almost no games.

I8fmocz.png