Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

December 26, 2002

League 3

@The Cat is top of the league after spending... zero. The last time they spent money was 16 months ago. However, @Vidyoyo and @Ian Reus are just around the corner. The playoff fight is also very close.

TEKxq5Y.png

The top 2 played recently and @Vidyoyo came out on top.

FF1args.png

@altodevil transfer activity was not successful, they spent 10M on a striker and he has scored only 1 goal so far. Bottom of the league, but only 3 points behind @P-Nut and @SilentWitness

4aI9481.png

Current records

7jnLA3u.png

Still crazy that @Vidyoyo sold Michael Bridges

SlQ2kq3.png

@Ian Reus Angel is probably scoring less goals than expected but his average rating is amazing.

BiZgKlt.png

No susprise as @Withnail Alan Shearer is scoring for fun.

uIdtZKW.png

pEG2AwJ.png

My team are hopeless! Sack the manager campaign starting in the press.

Exact opposite performance to the EU4 experiment.

Thanks @maniak this is great crack. It'd be nice if they supplemented Shearer with a few more players.

What have I got left 490m?
You have over 600 million now. Since the reputation was changed to the maximum in the beginning, you're all getting sponsors similar to top clubs.

I'm pleased with Emmanuel Omoyinmi, in real life, he played for Oxford for 4 seasons and scored a whopping 9 goals, he's only one short of that this season!

December 26, 2002

Conference

Not a month goes by when @Siorac doesn't buy 2 or 3 players and sells the same number, but I guess the board must be doing something right, since he's top of the league and with 1 game in hand.

4kErrjV.png

@Dr. Dwayne is 2nd, he recently beat 3rd placed @oneniltothearsenal

jG6dReV.png

These poor conference teams are no match for the oil tycoons, except for @youngrell who for some reason keeps struggling and doesn't spend much.

@Peter van der Gea has also spent around 30M in 2 seasons, so 15th is a bit underwhelming.

Pn253Wv.png

@Siorac is currently on a 14 match unbeaten run

DRG5Xzl.png

@Siorac and @oneniltothearsenal sold the top two players in the league while @AbusementPark has different players at the top.

3Ctmzsy.png

Akinbiyi was bought for @Dr. Dwayne and has had a little drop in terms of scoring.

jCFfgsF.png

PMcTDIT.png

I'm pleased with Emmanuel Omoyinmi, in real life, he played for Oxford for 4 seasons and scored a whopping 9 goals, he's only one short of that this season!

Not the stats of a great striker...

oL3Sl24.png

December 26, 2002

FA Cup Qualifying Results

wguP2xS.png

5mMnE52.png

FA Cup First Round Results

XLxsgnJ.png

CxWDjr6.png

9Yb6Dsj.png

FA Cup Second Round Results

l2hZVz2.png

iO4Bvqf.png

Wooooo giant killers - @Samid never stood a chance despite being a couple of leagues above us. Third round of the FA Cup, here we come. I want Manchester United away, obviously.

Stability is overrated, let's wheel and deal our way to a league title.

We're concentrating on the league anyway.

December 26, 2002

Conference

Not a month goes by when @Siorac doesn't buy 2 or 3 players and sells the same number, but I guess the board must be doing something right, since he's top of the league and with 1 game in hand.

4kErrjV.png

jG6dReV.png

These poor conference teams are no match for the oil tycoons, except for @youngrell who for some reason keeps struggling and doesn't spend much.

@Peter van der Gea has also spent around 30M in 2 seasons, so 15th is a bit underwhelming.

Pn253Wv.png

DRG5Xzl.png

@Siorac and @oneniltothearsenal sold the top two players in the league while @AbusementPark has different players at the top.

3Ctmzsy.png

Akinbiyi was bought for @Dr. Dwayne and has had a little drop in terms of scoring.

jCFfgsF.png

PMcTDIT.png
I'm stumped

December 26, 2002

Conference

4kErrjV.png

jG6dReV.png

Pn253Wv.png

DRG5Xzl.png

3Ctmzsy.png

jCFfgsF.png

PMcTDIT.png

3rd looks good.

How many places get promoted from the conference?

Bloody hell we are in the 3rd round of the cup, any chance we can splash that whole £500m in an effort to knock out one of the big boys :lol:

Was hoping to play the other Whitby after they made the 1st round, sadly it wasn't to be.

@maniak i seem to recall me ’progressing’ in the league cup but not sure I’ve seen the next rounds.

Presumably I eventually got knocked out with the lack of excitement my team is currently serving up?

@maniak i seem to recall me ’progressing’ in the league cup but not sure I’ve seen the next rounds.

Presumably I eventually got knocked out with the lack of excitement my team is currently serving up?
I'll probably post the other cups today ;)

December 26, 2002

League Cup 3rd Round

I assume that because you're all multi millionaires now the worthington cup is beneath you, because you all managed to get knocked out in the 3rd round...

3jw6YpM.png

O4J3JCr.png

T1pKrkm.png

dJHnhSx.png

pkyeM0t.png

December 26, 2002

EFL Trophy 1st round results

RmkkFJZ.png

UHCwsKr.png

December 26, 2002

League Cup 3rd Round

I assume that because you're all multi millionaires now the worthington cup is beneath you, because you all managed to get knocked out in the 3rd round...

3jw6YpM.png

O4J3JCr.png

T1pKrkm.png

dJHnhSx.png

pkyeM0t.png
We went into the match with a really good attitude, but that early goal and then our missed penalty were such a disappointment and Sunderland quickly moved to 3-0 from that. We did pull back 2 and I'm really proud of the guys for getting back into the conversation there. Sunderland's 4th was really a gut punch in that sense, but I think we can look back on this with our heads held high. We go again on the weekend!