Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Some unscrupulous owners out there then, are they using their £500m for drink, drugs and sex? :lol:
Mine are definitely. After one and half seasons with half a billion in the bank, we've still only brought in some free transfers. Tight fisted cnuts, I bet they sit on gold Saddamesque toilet seats in the privacy of their own homes.

September 28, 2002

Conference

Things are very tight at the top, only 3 points between 1st and 5th, but @Dr. Dwayne is in the lead. @Siorac is benefiting from a possessed Les Ferdinand, he can't stop scoring.

3Wonk0f.png

The top 2 have faced each other and @Dr. Dwayne beat @VivaObertan

tGusG8f.png

@Siorac has the top result so far

YMG88c3.png

@youngrell is struggling and is currently in the relegation spots.

@Peter van der Gea has brought in 28 players since he took over, but it doesn't show in the results.

Kd9OZlQ.png

Current records

UNqdDUR.png

Average Ratings

UfP9Pmm.png

Top Scorers

UqYWbwv.png

We went from title contenders to relegation fodder. Did we ever sign ANYONE?

Mine are definitely. After one and half seasons with half a billion in the bank, we've still only brought in some free transfers. Tight fisted cnuts, I bet they sit on gold Saddamesque toilet seats in the privacy of their own homes.

"but there's no value in the market" says the Chairman lighting a cigar with a £50 note

Don't know what is worse, your transfer policy or mine, of buying Steve Lomas and a Bebe esque Korean player nobody has ever heard of :lol:

September 28, 2002

Conference

Things are very tight at the top, only 3 points between 1st and 5th, but @Dr. Dwayne is in the lead. @Siorac is benefiting from a possessed Les Ferdinand, he can't stop scoring.

3Wonk0f.png

The top 2 have faced each other and @Dr. Dwayne beat @VivaObertan

tGusG8f.png

@Siorac has the top result so far

YMG88c3.png

@youngrell is struggling and is currently in the relegation spots.

@Peter van der Gea has brought in 28 players since he took over, but it doesn't show in the results.

Kd9OZlQ.png

Current records

UNqdDUR.png

Average Ratings

UfP9Pmm.png

Top Scorers

UqYWbwv.png

Sir Les was always worth buying and is even more so at the bargain price he went for!

I think you're the only club now that hasn't spent a single pound.

I'm weirdly invested in this. Have I signed Aghahowa yet?

December 26, 2002

Main Transfers

@Cheimoon spent 113M bringing players to have an immediate impact and since these guys arrived he's on an amazing winning streak. Promotion is looking likely.

W3l79Vi.png

KMcmoGi.png

Hb3rjGd.png

@sebsheep also spent over 100M in just 9 days and brought in high quality players, all over 20M

Gq4EiUr.png

lPlP904.png

4VLRNY8.png

xVDqKLm.png

te9uZNU.png

@PSV reacted very well to the disastrous start of the season and has spent almost 70M so far.

7vSa86f.png

JlfFlB4.png

@Stobzilla also spent almost 40M to escape that relegation fight.

ngn1wOZ.png

3aK0fU1.png

rF0rwFl.png

@BenitoSTARR probably overpaid for a few players, but that's the market when everyone is filthy rich. 50M spent in the last couple of months.

LT528cp.png

gIFZYnf.png

@Vidyoyo had to hire extra security as fans rioted after selling their best player and top scorer. Michael Bridges is now scoring goals in the Bundesliga.

JshuP87.png

@Herman Toothrot went from a title race to a relegation fight, but the board has reacted and is looking to get back to the top.

DuBDFOR.png

oT7fYUN.png

@Siorac invested in youth and bought promising austrian striker for 9M

ZU1m9Nw.png

Some people sign Ibrahimovic, Toni, or Klose... we sign Roland Linz. A man whose greatest achievement during his actual career was scoring 21 goals in the Austrian Bundesliga once. Interestingly, he played four games in the Thai league so at least we know he's not afraid of an adventure.

Still, it's a bit underwhelming. Can't help but see some parallels with United's real life striker hunt.

Some people sign Ibrahimovic, Toni, or Klose... we sign Roland Linz. A man whose greatest achievement during his actual career was scoring 21 goals in the Austrian Bundesliga once. Interestingly, he played four games in the Thai league so at least we know he's not afraid of an adventure.

Still, it's a bit underwhelming. Can't help but see some parallels with United's real life striker hunt.
I'm not sure your board knows what they want, in 18 months you bought 24 players and sold 18. Maybe Jorge Mendes has taken over and is collecting those fees non stop.

We seem to be doing kinda well, without making any major moves, so I guess that’s something!
You got 8 players for a grand total of 350k, but you're doing well in the league.

December 26, 2002

Main Transfers

@Cheimoon spent 113M bringing players to have an immediate impact and since these guys arrived he's on an amazing winning streak. Promotion is looking likely.

W3l79Vi.png

KMcmoGi.png

Hb3rjGd.png

@sebsheep also spent over 100M in just 9 days and brought in high quality players, all over 20M

Gq4EiUr.png

lPlP904.png

4VLRNY8.png

xVDqKLm.png

te9uZNU.png

@PSV reacted very well to the disastrous start of the season and has spent almost 70M so far.

7vSa86f.png

JlfFlB4.png

ngn1wOZ.png

3aK0fU1.png

rF0rwFl.png

@BenitoSTARR probably overpaid for a few players, but that's the market when everyone is filthy rich. 50M spent in the last couple of months.

LT528cp.png

gIFZYnf.png

@Vidyoyo had to hire extra security as fans rioted after selling their best player and top scorer. Michael Bridges is now scoring goals in the Bundesliga.

JshuP87.png

@Herman Toothrot went from a title race to a relegation fight, but the board has reacted and is looking to get back to the top.

DuBDFOR.png

oT7fYUN.png

ZU1m9Nw.png

That is some spine @Cheimoon and @sebsheep have put together! Look like two clubs going places.

December 26, 2002

Main Transfers

W3l79Vi.png

KMcmoGi.png

Hb3rjGd.png

Gq4EiUr.png

lPlP904.png

4VLRNY8.png

xVDqKLm.png

te9uZNU.png

7vSa86f.png

JlfFlB4.png

ngn1wOZ.png

3aK0fU1.png

rF0rwFl.png

LT528cp.png

gIFZYnf.png

JshuP87.png

DuBDFOR.png

oT7fYUN.png

ZU1m9Nw.png
I'm not entirely sold on Barry for 34m with a 6.0 rating currently.
Some very good players there though, hard to image Klose was actually 24 at some point.

December 26, 2002

Main Transfers

W3l79Vi.png

KMcmoGi.png

Hb3rjGd.png

Gq4EiUr.png

lPlP904.png

4VLRNY8.png

xVDqKLm.png

te9uZNU.png

7vSa86f.png

JlfFlB4.png

ngn1wOZ.png

3aK0fU1.png

rF0rwFl.png

LT528cp.png

gIFZYnf.png

JshuP87.png

DuBDFOR.png

oT7fYUN.png

ZU1m9Nw.png
I don't quite follow how the game decides that some teams buy international stars and others buy, well, Ronald Linz - but I have to say I like that my team is in the former category! :lol:

I'm not entirely sold on Barry for 34m with a 6.0 rating currently.
Some very good players there though, hard to image Klose was actually 24 at some point.
Young english players are always hard to get, a bit like reality I guess.

I don't quite follow how the game decides that some teams buy international stars and others buy, well, Ronald Linz - but I have to say I like that my team is in the former category! :lol:
You are two divisions above, so that makes a difference, some players' reputation is too big for some leagues.

December 26, 2002

Main Transfers

W3l79Vi.png

KMcmoGi.png

Hb3rjGd.png

Gq4EiUr.png

lPlP904.png

4VLRNY8.png

xVDqKLm.png

te9uZNU.png

7vSa86f.png

JlfFlB4.png

ngn1wOZ.png

3aK0fU1.png

rF0rwFl.png

LT528cp.png

gIFZYnf.png

JshuP87.png

DuBDFOR.png

oT7fYUN.png

ZU1m9Nw.png

A proper CB being bought is good news for me. We’ll grow slowly but surely!

December 26, 2002

League 2

@Hephaestus @Cheimoon and @sebsheep are all in the fight to get promoted, but credit to @Hephaestus who is doing it without spending crazy money.

J3GEFjT.png

After buying all those stars, @Cheimoon and @sebsheep faced each other... the score was clear...

dITH1yz.png

@Samid on the other hand is struggling and without new players a relegation fight is looking likely.

Lh8BmMg.png

n8RUpa9.png

@Cheimoon Boksic finally got rid of all those injuries and is having an amazing season, almost averaging an 8

z3Gfjij.png

Y1r3NR7.png

@Hephaestus Lee Peacock has scored more than a third of the team's goals.

zojIF88.png

x2cR9iX.png

December 26, 2002

League 2

@Hephaestus @Cheimoon and @sebsheep are all in the fight to get promoted, but credit to @Hephaestus who is doing it without spending crazy money.

J3GEFjT.png

After buying all those stars, @Cheimoon and @sebsheep faced each other... the score was clear...

dITH1yz.png

@Samid on the other hand is struggling and without new players a relegation fight is looking likely.

Lh8BmMg.png

n8RUpa9.png

@Cheimoon Boksic finally got rid of all those injuries and is having an amazing season, almost averaging an 8

z3Gfjij.png

Y1r3NR7.png

zojIF88.png

x2cR9iX.png
The big money's paying off! Go Alen - I never doubted you.

December 26, 2002

League 2

J3GEFjT.png

dITH1yz.png

Lh8BmMg.png

n8RUpa9.png

z3Gfjij.png

Y1r3NR7.png

zojIF88.png

x2cR9iX.png
Really surprised how well its going considering, like you say, my team's relatively little spend. Just got to hope Lee Peacock keeps his brilliant form up.

Also, I googled who Lee Peacock was and the results were split between my hero and a different Lee Peacock who's a double murderer... :eek:

December 26, 2002

League 3

@The Cat is top of the league after spending... zero. The last time they spent money was 16 months ago. However, @Vidyoyo and @Ian Reus are just around the corner. The playoff fight is also very close.

TEKxq5Y.png

The top 2 played recently and @Vidyoyo came out on top.

FF1args.png

@altodevil transfer activity was not successful, they spent 10M on a striker and he has scored only 1 goal so far. Bottom of the league, but only 3 points behind @P-Nut and @SilentWitness

4aI9481.png

Current records

7jnLA3u.png

Still crazy that @Vidyoyo sold Michael Bridges

SlQ2kq3.png

@Ian Reus Angel is probably scoring less goals than expected but his average rating is amazing.

BiZgKlt.png

No susprise as @Withnail Alan Shearer is scoring for fun.

uIdtZKW.png

pEG2AwJ.png