Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

The legend Djimi Traoré moved from Liverpool to @oneniltothearsenal for 1M

FzmkIuV.png

Oh ffs.

I resent the accusation that it was my decision. The board went above my head on this. 775k. Like really. At least we got actual money for Zauli but this... we might as well have sold him for a handful of magic beans. Zero ambition, clearly.
We need an amazon documentary about this capitulation.

@Cheimoon is serious about another promotion... a bit expensive for a 32 year old, Boro got 10M for their captain.

2Fc8DWq.png

Doesn't make up for losing Okocha but happy to see at least we're doing something. And good to see Abusement poaching our rivals!
You could have a great squad if the board stopped selling players. You keep buying them...

732nTpo.png

You could have a great squad if the board stopped selling players. You keep buying them...

732nTpo.png

At least that's something! I'm excited to see where their vision leads. I'll take a squad that can deliver on their namesake 1-0 to oneniltothearsenal

@Cheimoon is serious about another promotion... a bit expensive for a 32 year old, Boro got 10M for their captain.

2Fc8DWq.png
Is that the first player I buy upon promotion?

Anyway a great deal, he can move into management upon retirement as a player!

Is that the first player I buy upon promotion?

Anyway a great deal, he can move into management upon retirement as a player!
Yes, first one this season, but I see your name in the "interested" tab of some other very good players...

September 28, 2002

League 3

Top of the league! @Ian Reus is the leader after 10 matches with a decent advantage over @The Cat. @pacifictheme completes the top 3. The race for the playoffs is very tight, only 3 points between 4th and 12th.

UaE7H37.png

In a show of strength, @Ian Reus beat the other top 3 teams away, with Angel scoring in both.

jA4lE6x.png

y5aBTIy.png

@PSV is trying to become this season's @Maluco which is giving some breathing room to other teams at the bottom.

uwPE3oM.png

League Records

va6WC45.png

Best Ratings

rEmz7xv.png

Top Scorers

3wpc3IB.png

Wanchope was doing so well at @Šjor Bepo that he's still in the rankings despite his transfer to @17 Van der Gouw in the Conference.

She-ra doing the lord's work.

Did I buy anyone else of note @maniak?

Not caf related, but Roma got Cannavaro, just look at these insane stats!

5UaRCsf.png

Hey @P-Nut you just got this guy for 25M, have you heard of him?

Drum roll...

6NOaBOH.png

How are people splashing so much cash in the lower divisions. Do we have some transfer bungs being handed out? :lol:

Last transfers of the day...

@Cheimoon seems to be the most ambitious club in the game right now. Not selling any good players, adding quality to the XI all the time. After Southgate it was Luca Toni's turn. He cost almost 40M from Brescia. Juventus and Lazio (the current european champions) were also interested.

BQH5lCA.png

@SilentWitness paid almost 11M to Werder Bremen for Kinkladze

KpSW3xf.png

@Hephaestus is doing very well in League 2 and added some more quality. 6M from Charlton.

ndqoagH.png