Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Nothing major, but good players for league 3

Kb64clH.png

Tapping into that lucrative Korean market.

On a general note this thread is basically a big blast from the past with all the players in the transfer posts, it's magic.

Hmm @maniak still no major transfers for me, did my manager get sacked and an equally tight cnut get appointed?

Hmm @maniak still no major transfers for me, did my manager get sacked and an equally tight cnut get appointed?
I'll have to sack your manager again, when I sacked the last one, the board decided to get @PSV former manager, who didn't buy anyone there, so...

September 28, 2002

League 3

Top of the league! @Ian Reus is the leader after 10 matches with a decent advantage over @The Cat. @pacifictheme completes the top 3. The race for the playoffs is very tight, only 3 points between 4th and 12th.

UaE7H37.png

In a show of strength, @Ian Reus beat the other top 3 teams away, with Angel scoring in both.

jA4lE6x.png

y5aBTIy.png

@PSV is trying to become this season's @Maluco which is giving some breathing room to other teams at the bottom.

uwPE3oM.png

League Records

va6WC45.png

Best Ratings

rEmz7xv.png

Top Scorers

3wpc3IB.png

Wanchope was doing so well at @Šjor Bepo that he's still in the rankings despite his transfer to @17 Van der Gouw in the Conference.

Concerned that David Cameron plays for me. Pleased to see a strong start but I faded badly last season.

September 28, 2002

Conference

Things are very tight at the top, only 3 points between 1st and 5th, but @Dr. Dwayne is in the lead. @Siorac is benefiting from a possessed Les Ferdinand, he can't stop scoring.

3Wonk0f.png

The top 2 have faced each other and @Dr. Dwayne beat @VivaObertan

tGusG8f.png

@Siorac has the top result so far

YMG88c3.png

@youngrell is struggling and is currently in the relegation spots.

@Peter van der Gea has brought in 28 players since he took over, but it doesn't show in the results.

Kd9OZlQ.png

Current records

UNqdDUR.png

Average Ratings

UfP9Pmm.png

Top Scorers

UqYWbwv.png

September 28, 2002

League 3

Top of the league! @Ian Reus is the leader after 10 matches with a decent advantage over @The Cat. @pacifictheme completes the top 3. The race for the playoffs is very tight, only 3 points between 4th and 12th.

UaE7H37.png

In a show of strength, @Ian Reus beat the other top 3 teams away, with Angel scoring in both.

jA4lE6x.png

y5aBTIy.png

@PSV is trying to become this season's @Maluco which is giving some breathing room to other teams at the bottom.

uwPE3oM.png

League Records

va6WC45.png

Best Ratings

rEmz7xv.png

Top Scorers

3wpc3IB.png

Wanchope was doing so well at @Šjor Bepo that he's still in the rankings despite his transfer to @17 Van der Gouw in the Conference.

8th? Really? We're doing this again?

September 28, 2002

Conference

Things are very tight at the top, only 3 points between 1st and 5th, but @Dr. Dwayne is in the lead. @Siorac is benefiting from a possessed Les Ferdinand, he can't stop scoring.

3Wonk0f.png

tGusG8f.png

YMG88c3.png

@Peter van der Gea has brought in 28 players since he took over, but it doesn't show in the results.

Kd9OZlQ.png

Current records

UNqdDUR.png

Average Ratings

UfP9Pmm.png

Top Scorers

UqYWbwv.png

Yes! :cool:

Looks like Les finally stopped scoring after all.

8th? Really? We're doing this again?
You paid 17M for Sorensen and he's on the bench, zero minutes played, your manager prefers a random 34 year old welsh goalie. The old man is actually doing very well, but it looks like 17M wasted.

FFS our last manager had us fighting for promotion, I'd hoped with some new signings we could get top spot.

Okay, this is more like it. Lamberto Zauli, now there's a brilliant name. Can you show him @maniak?

And of course Sir Les is destroying the Conference, as expected.

September 28, 2002

League Cup First Round results

First Round results

5vlJjMs.png

yFN2bri.png

CmYv4On.png

League Cup Second Round results

Zl10Hvo.png

AF5RtKd.png

League Cup Third Round Fixtures

y5HzWp7.png

I'm having an absolute nothing season, at least there has been no financial implosion yet.

Okay, this is more like it. Lamberto Zauli, now there's a brilliant name. Can you show him @maniak?

And of course Sir Les is destroying the Conference, as expected.

Bad news, even though he was one of your best players, you sold him to @AbusementPark...

otwaTNV.png

Insane to sell a player who is averaging 8.18...

wxVdhna.png

Bad news, even though he was one of your best players, you sold him to @AbusementPark...

otwaTNV.png

Insane to sell a player who is averaging 8.18...

wxVdhna.png
What the hell, board! It's not like we needed the money! And why would he move there anyway, they are 12th in the same fecking league!

I blame the agents. It's a Raiolaesque transfer.

Fans have gathered outside Hartsdown Park with pitchforks and improvised guillotines after @Siorac decided to sell Les Ferdinand to Watford... "But we doubled our money, guys..." said the chairman, while sitting at the top of a pile of cash.

s1EVUmN.png

What the hell, board! It's not like we needed the money! And why would he move there anyway, they are 12th in the same fecking league!

I blame the agents. It's a Raiolaesque transfer.
Please don't read the next post...

2nd bottom in the league and out of the cup, with no interesting signings. Can we fast forward 20 years until I'm bankrupt and folded :lol:

September 28, 2002

Conference

3Wonk0f.png

tGusG8f.png

YMG88c3.png

Kd9OZlQ.png

Current records

UNqdDUR.png

Average Ratings

UfP9Pmm.png

Top Scorers

UqYWbwv.png
Can we not sack everyone at the club, the manager, the board, the players, the tea lady and burn down the stadium?!

Fans have gathered outside Hartsdown Park with pitchforks and improvised guillotines after @Siorac decided to sell Les Ferdinand to Watford... "But we doubled our money, guys..." said the chairman, while sitting at the top of a pile of cash.

s1EVUmN.png
Oh ffs.

I resent the accusation that it was my decision. The board went above my head on this. 775k. Like really. At least we got actual money for Zauli but this... we might as well have sold him for a handful of magic beans. Zero ambition, clearly.

September 28, 2002

League Cup First Round results

First Round results

5vlJjMs.png

yFN2bri.png

CmYv4On.png

League Cup Second Round results

Zl10Hvo.png

AF5RtKd.png

League Cup Third Round Fixtures

y5HzWp7.png
Look at that, we kicked out Everton! And also @The Cat, but that's just lower league stuff.