Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

I'm not convinced. Too quick, too high work rate, too good technique and too fond of teamwork for my taste.
Too different from the others... a few days in the club and already low morale...

A couple more transfers, August 17

@nimic got an israeli veteran for 9.5M from Villa

fDxts4z.png

@golden_blunder paid 2M to Charlton

mCFLAM8.png

Too different from the others... a few days in the club and already low morale...

Did you get me in or did I miss this round?

edit; ignore me, just seen I have Bury. Who don’t exist any more. Prophetic? :lol:

Gavilan brings back great memories! That’s a quality buy right there.

Haas also with 16 acceleration and 19 strength in the conference should be a winner!

You mentioned three players @maniak , who was my third?

August 10, 2002

Best transfers

@Ian Reus went all in on Angel and paid 26M to get him from Aston Villa!

Cr9SZtr.png

@AbusementPark got OGS for 5.5M. He wasn't getting games at United.

TrOccKT.png

@Maluco finally bought a player and it wasn't a cheap one. 23M paid to Newcastle.

LPyusfv.png

@17 Van der Gouw bought an experienced player for 11.5M from Wolves.

Zjvi4oL.png

@RedTiger paid 5M to Derby for scottish veteran Craig Burley.

iaOSGI8.png

@AbusementPark got his throw in expert from Southampton for 4M

K066dzD.png

@golden_blunder pulled off a major surprise, only 3.5M for Saha from Fulham

cDZCAr4.png

@nimic got his first big name, 8.5M from Deportivo Coruña

IqchWkj.png

@K Stand Knut paid Newcastle 7.5M for promising forward Craig Bellamy

L8xZRGH.png

@Maluco paid 6M to Sturm Graz for austrian striker.

DNiAEKG.png

The excitement when I saw this initially and then finding out it’s for that cnut!!!!

Still, onwards and upwards and better than last season.

Did I get anyone else? @maniak

The excitement when I saw this initially and then finding out it’s for that cnut!!!!

:lol:

I can't remember if Joey Barton is in 01/02, but if you get him as well you'll have the most hated midfield in the football league.

Gavilan brings back great memories! That’s a quality buy right there.

Haas also with 16 acceleration and 19 strength in the conference should be a winner!

You mentioned three players @maniak , who was my third?
A decent goalie from Forest, Darren Ward, for 2M.

:lol:

You got another nice player, I'm going to post a new transfer update.

@maniak Did I lose anyone? Not concerned with new signings, just want to keep my trophy winning side together

I saw that horrible little twerp on the street in Newcastle during a uni lunch time, he looked equally as punchable in person as he did on the pitch/tv :lol:

September 19, 2002

Best Transfers

First ever transfer for @PSV and I guess he was saving the money for this because he cost 31M, paid to Newcastle.

6NTnbfI.png

@altodevil got a much needed goalie, Carlo Nash arrived from City for 3M

skKVSc9.png

Another top goalie in League 3, @nimic paid over 17M to Sunderland for Sorensen

Q7N5tzb.png

@Withnail shocked the world football but getting Alan Shearer from Leeds United for 4M. 5 goals in the first 4 matches, another contender for top scorer in league 3.

WVtftYk.png

A big surprise, @17 Van der Gouw stole one of @Šjor Bepo best players, Wanchope moved for 21.5M.

6jrN976.png

Look at these stats, crazy decision by @Šjor Bepo board.

3mf4swS.png

@PSV got Purse from Birmingham, he cost over 10M, should be one of the defender in the league. Or forward...?

qegB83q.png

@K Stand Knut brought experienced italian defender from Atalanta for 10M

A6SqvST.png

@altodevil needed a goal scorer, Todorov might be the answer. 9M from West Ham

ykJSAxx.png

@Samid needs experience for his adventure in league 2, Schneider arrived from Leverkusen for 8M

qGeGN4h.png

@KirkDuyt got veteran goalie Poom from Derby County for 5M

w2qqfFM.png

Everyone is raiding Newcastle, they got over 100M so far...

September 28, 2002

League 2

Lack of investment is causing the redcafe teams in League 2 to linger closer to mid table, although @Cheimoon and @Hephaestus are very close to playoff spots. @Samid has brought in a couple of good players in recent days, so he should see a little bump, @sebsheep is completely inactive and several players are unhappy with the manager.

a95BBjK.png

6hSrnUX.png

arJuKGH.png

H0ac68B.png

tGtIJ3K.png

September 28, 2002

League 2

Lack of investment is causing the redcafe teams in League 2 to linger closer to mid table, although @Cheimoon and @Hephaestus are very close to playoff spots. @Samid has brought in a couple of good players in recent days, so he should see a little bump, @sebsheep is completely inactive and several players are unhappy with the manager.

a95BBjK.png

6hSrnUX.png

arJuKGH.png

H0ac68B.png

tGtIJ3K.png
Ha, I see I brought my attendance record along! And Boksic appears to be playing now! I'm confident.

September 28, 2002

League 2

a95BBjK.png

6hSrnUX.png

arJuKGH.png

H0ac68B.png

tGtIJ3K.png
I'm unhappy with him as well!

By the looks of the g/a we should probably buy some bloody defenders.