Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Gutted by the play offs, but ready to go again next season, please keep me in @maniak and thank you for all your fine work in this thread!

Oh and if you could convince my team to spend just a little of all that cash they're sitting on it would be much appreciated.
If there was some patch that make the clubs go crazy and spend all the money it would be awesome.

I am in, but I want to sign some players :(

Go on then. I've been following the thread so I might as well get involved if there's room

Any signings from me yet?
Summer transfers so far
RFN1v0q.png

Lee Turner is such an exaggeratedly generic name. It's something like someone in witness protection would be given. As such, he must be a nothing footballer.

So, I was told some managers don't unlock a higher wage budget regardless of the cash the club has. The game just marks them as cheapskates and that's it. Maybe this is the reason why some clubs aren't active in the market.

So before moving forward I'll just manually fire all the current managers of these teams (I won't touch the clubs that hired good managers) and I'll manually edit the wage budget for all teams to a high value.

Hopefully we'll see more clubs spending more.

@Solius signed promising welsh striker Robert Earnshaw for 8M, he was Cardiff's top scorer.

C7gOKtp.png

So, I was told some managers don't unlock a higher wage budget regardless of the cash the club has. The game just marks them as cheapskates and that's it. Maybe this is the reason why some clubs aren't active in the market.

So before moving forward I'll just manually fire all the current managers of these teams (I won't touch the clubs that hired good managers) and I'll manually edit the wage budget for all teams to a high value.

Hopefully we'll see more clubs spending more.

Not sure if the Carlisle manager falls in this category but I’d rather not take the risk.

Can my manager be sacked please? Worth the risk, even if I don’t know who he is

IMPORTANT

The offseason is upon us, so it's time to renew your participation in the league. I know this is a bit boring but over time I want to remove people who lose interest so it's easier for active players to climb the ladder. So if you're still in, just say so and that's it. Those who don't say anything will get a :( next to their name in the OP, the second time they miss the registration they get a :mad: smiley, and the third time they miss it, they will be removed from the league and replaced by the original club with the original money and reputation stats.

If you miss this post but you comment the league's events in this thread I'll assume you're in.

League 2

sebsheep -
Scunthorpe
Hephaestus - Hull
Cheimoon - Bristol Rovers
Samid - Macclesfield

League 3

Šjor Bepo
- Kidderminster
Dan - Rushden
Vidyoyo - Halifax
altodevil - Shrewsbury
SilentWitness - Cheltenham
Solius - Mansfield
Ian Reus - Torquay
Stobzilla - Plymouth
P-Nut - Rochdale
PSV - Exeter
K Stand Knut - Carlisle
spontaneus1 - Darlington
Withnail - Southend
paulscholes18 - Hartlepool
pacifictheme - Lincoln
Maluco - York
The Boy - Oxford
OptimisedRed - Leyton Orient
nimic - Swansea
The Cat - Luton
Skizzo - Chesterfield
whitbyviking - Bury
golden_blunder - Dag & Red

Conference

Siorac
- Margate
Igor Drefljak - Morecambe
KirkDuyt - Leigh
RedTiger - Stalybridge
Herman Toothrot - Doncaster
youngrell - Scarborough
Dr Dwayne - Farnborough
oneniltothearsenal - Northwich
17 Van der Gouw - Boston Utd
BenitoSTARR - Telford
Peter van der Gea - Dover
VivaObertan - Stevenage
Anustart89 - Woking
AbusementPark - Barnet
Still in bro.

IMPORTANT

The offseason is upon us, so it's time to renew your participation in the league. I know this is a bit boring but over time I want to remove people who lose interest so it's easier for active players to climb the ladder. So if you're still in, just say so and that's it. Those who don't say anything will get a :( next to their name in the OP, the second time they miss the registration they get a :mad: smiley, and the third time they miss it, they will be removed from the league and replaced by the original club with the original money and reputation stats.

If you miss this post but you comment the league's events in this thread I'll assume you're in.

League 2

sebsheep -
Scunthorpe
Hephaestus - Hull
Cheimoon - Bristol Rovers
Samid - Macclesfield

League 3

Šjor Bepo
- Kidderminster
Dan - Rushden
Vidyoyo - Halifax
altodevil - Shrewsbury
SilentWitness - Cheltenham
Solius - Mansfield
Ian Reus - Torquay
Stobzilla - Plymouth
P-Nut - Rochdale
PSV - Exeter
K Stand Knut - Carlisle
spontaneus1 - Darlington
Withnail - Southend
paulscholes18 - Hartlepool
pacifictheme - Lincoln
Maluco - York
The Boy - Oxford
OptimisedRed - Leyton Orient
nimic - Swansea
The Cat - Luton
Skizzo - Chesterfield
whitbyviking - Bury
golden_blunder - Dag & Red

Conference

Siorac
- Margate
Igor Drefljak - Morecambe
KirkDuyt - Leigh
RedTiger - Stalybridge
Herman Toothrot - Doncaster
youngrell - Scarborough
Dr Dwayne - Farnborough
oneniltothearsenal - Northwich
17 Van der Gouw - Boston Utd
BenitoSTARR - Telford
Peter van der Gea - Dover
VivaObertan - Stevenage
Anustart89 - Woking
AbusementPark - Barnet
I’m still in, thanks

Not sure if the Carlisle manager falls in this category but I’d rather not take the risk.

Can my manager be sacked please? Worth the risk, even if I don’t know who he is
I'll fire the managers of everyone with zero transfers, free transfers only or shit cheap transfers, so you fall in the 3rd category.

Still in,
amazing that my manager is 16th in the world reputation and still happy in the conference :lol:
As long as all of you stay away from Said, Okocha and Gunnlaugsson, I'm liking my chances next season!

Sadly the editing of the wages doesn't work, because as soon as I simulate a few days, the chairman just sets the wage budget to whatever he wants anyway :(

So I guess you're all stuck with whatever the AI decides to do...