Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, so no formal expression of interest yet from anyone in Qatar or Saudi Arabia (although SA did ask for access to the data room).

Let's see who meets the Glazers' deadline - eight days to go...

Quite interesting to follow and seems there could well be a bidding competition

I had a weird dream Judith Keppel bought United over and I was strangely happy. She's a nice soul.

Story really seems to have exploded today. Exciting after a long period of silence.

Really interested to see who we end up getting bought over by when this all ends. The only unacceptable option for me is any sort of minority stake and the glazers staying on.

You couldn’t have written more racist bollocks if you tried. So literally any person or organisation that comes from Qatar or Saudi is a criminal?

It's not racist when I'm pointing out that these REGIMES don't care about human rights. They are jailing people for being gay. They are jailing girls for being raped ffs. It's unacceptable to have people like that in charge of Manchester United.

Even potential buyers are only at preparing a bid stage, monitoring stage has been completed.

Match made in heaven.

I could see Ineos getting involved in part-ownership, the Glazers would raise cash for themselves, which is what they want, and then both they and Ineos would have the same objective as partners, to make money. Can't see the Quataris or Saudis doing that though, they want control and publicity.
INEOS absolutely would not get into bed with the Glazers. Sir Jim is on record criticising them and labelling them ‘dumb money’.

Stuff like this always seems like bollocks. "They haven't bid yet but there's a chance they might possibly maybe could (not a guarantee)".

The billion fans thing is also annoying to me. It's based on a survey done a few years ago where they asked 59k folk in 39 countries and there's absolutely no way to determine if it's even accurate.

Stuff like this always seems like bollocks. "They haven't bid yet but there's a chance they might possibly maybe could (not a guarantee)".

The billion fans thing is also annoying to me. It's based on a survey done a few years ago where they asked 59k folk in 39 countries and there's absolutely no way to determine if it's even accurate.
Of course it's not accurate. A billion fans :lol:

I could see Ineos getting involved in part-ownership, the Glazers would raise cash for themselves, which is what they want, and then both they and Ineos would have the same objective as partners, to make money. Can't see the Quataris or Saudis doing that though, they want control and publicity.

That’s not the INEOS model. Probably the most unlikely outcome of all in my opinion.

I had a weird dream Judith Keppel bought United over and I was strangely happy. She's a nice soul.
Funnily enough, a few months ago I had a dream I was given ownership of the club and I put us into administration by spending too much on ladies of the night and beer. I had no regrets.

Don't like any of them I take it?
It was more to highlight how much I'm wanking myself off for guessing "five cnuts" rather than pointing out that they're all cnuts. But I'd complain no matter which cnut takes over from the Glazer cnuts. Even George Best could float down from the heavens on a hoverboard made out of lager tins and a big bag of cash and I'd say "yeah but he also played for Fulham."

Memberships this season sold out before Christmas I believe.

They’ll fill Old Trafford next season

You're probably right, although judging from the fanzines etc I think quite a lot of the hardcore are pretty vehemently opposed to state ownership.

You're probably right, although judging from the fanzines etc I think quite a lot of the hardcore are pretty vehemently opposed to state ownership.

They are also opposed to the Glazers though right? And our attendance and ticket sales are higher than ever..

He is also on record as admitting to socializing with them and calling them great guys. Sir Jim speak with forked tongue in case you had not figured that bit out yet.

Still think he will end up not bidding, he is in it for the attention.
You think he would be sold the club 1) without communicating with them or 2) calling them a bunch of wankers?

Debt at this level of money is a good thing.. INEOS get tax relief with this debt and it says right there in the article that the growth of their asset because of the United name would pay for said debt

The last sentence :lol:. Sure it would...

Don't know what to make of all these different stories and the numerous ways it's being worded, but it seems that we're definitely being freed of the Glazers.

Status
Not open for further replies.