Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JPRouve said this guy is reliable!!! It’s ON!! :drool:

I said Nice Matin are reliable when it comes to AS Monaco and OGC Nice, I don't give credit to individual reporters and I know nothing about their reliability when it comes to international news.

Yeah it's speculative but a decrease in share price means "investors" (punters) are concerned that the INEOS bid is the front runner which means they don't stand to make any money from selling shares at say $20 each to Qatar so they are selling now before the price goes down even more.

The shares would have an implied value of $32.5 if the club was valued at £5b in a takeover. If the market was confident of Qatar winning then the current share price would be closer to what it was a couple of months ago ($27-28).

Well placed could just mean that they are prepared, financially. Not getting hopes up just yet.

:drool:

I can't wait for bike man to come to United to make an audit as he did with Nice. Murtough better know a lot about cycling or else he might find himself being replaced by Moody.

Jassim's camp took it for granted they would win. Their approach was very naive.

So, it is Jim Glazer in the end after all. Can't help but feel the club is being set down the path of Everton and Leeds. My confidence and trust in Ratcliffe are precisely zero. Setting aside the state of his other two clubs, his camp consistently danced around the issue of existing debt with clever wordplay, never said in no uncertain terms how the future of the club will be funded, and to top it all of he is keeping the very people who ruined the club and are universally despised by the fans. Not exactly what I call fostering belief. I don't think we will be anywhere close to competing with City, Newcastle, and eventually the Qatari team. We will continue to struggle greatly in making the CL, even with the 5 team quota, and eventually fall further behind. That being said, it will go a long way if he immediately gets rid of certain elements within the club. Those being the Glazer plant and Darth Woodward's apprentice. The sooner the better. Keeping them on the other hand will make it clear where he stands...

It is what it is.

Last edited:
I said Nice Matin are reliable when it comes to AS Monaco and OGC Nice, I don't give credit to individual reporters and I know nothing about their reliability when it comes to international news.

Still he is a reliable journalist. I think that unless Qatar comes with a last minute bid then this thing is done and sealed.

Should I write a rap welcoming SRJ?

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the owner of a Manchester United

I love the way people talk with absolute confidence that either side has won after each tweet even though we haven't a winner for two weeks

Of course they’re well placed to take over. Both bidders are well placed. This isn’t news.

I love the way people talk with absolute confidence that either side has won after each tweet even though we haven't a winner for two weeks

I love how people speak with confidence about how it's going to play out aswell, SJR = Disaster according to most when in reality 12 months ago they would have snapped off your arm for him.

The shares would have an implied value of $32.5 if the club was valued at £5b in a takeover. If the market was confident of Qatar winning then the current share price would be closer to what it was a couple of months ago ($27-28).

Yeah I just made up a number to highlight that people will buy the shares to try and make a quick buck if Qatar's bid was successful. If that looks less likely they will sell to avoid losses.

Damn, City will continue to own us and the rest of the league. Oh well, more of the same.

we might go 8th place and City might win everything again and again but we'll be sustainable. Just wait for cyclist man and Bobby Rat to come in an join our pool of football experts.

Damn, City will continue to own us and the rest of the league. Oh well, more of the same.

Wouldn't be to sure about that.one of the things Ineos makes bank on is plastics so there's a pretty good chance they've been supplying City and Chelsea with new fans.

That'll no doubt end now they're owners of United.

we might go 8th place and City might win everything again and again but we'll be sustainable. Just wait for cyclist man and Bobby Rat to come in an join our pool of football experts.
we might get relegated and City win the world cup every year

we might get relegated and City win the world cup every year

there are probably some 'football experts' within INEOS who believe that this is a probability. Bobby Rat would love it having already tanked Lausanne

Status
Not open for further replies.