Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to being done with the Glazers and their energy zapping, joy sucking, overly drawn out sagas.
Can you imagine what Avram Glazer's arse looks like?

I bet it has stray ginger hairs, liver spots, it's permanently moist with sweat and it fecking stinks

Can you imagine what Avram Glazer's arse looks like?

I bet it has stray ginger hairs, liver spots, it's permanently moist with sweat and it fecking stinks

I'm struggling to see why that post made you conjure up......that image. Was it already in your head? Do you just think about it a lot? Do you need to talk about it?

I'm struggling to see why that post made you conjure up......that image. Was it already in your head? Do you just think about it a lot? Do you need to talk about it?
When he's alone in bed at night with the curtains drawn, his mind begins to drift slowly to his darkest desires.

Jesus Christ, we finally have a chance of getting rid of the glazers and the two competing bids are headed by morons.

Class of 92 & jobs for the boys vs Put the Manchester back in Manchester United

According to other articles, Ratcliffe intent on getting Paul Mitchell, that wouldn't be an unpopular move at all.

No. But you could say the exact same thing about Jim Rattcliffe?
Probably not? It would probably be well documented if it was the case. After all he lives in a western liberal society that frowns on and punishes that kind of behaviour. Also the level of someone’s wealth doesn’t dictate whether they are a decent human being or not. What a silly post.

This has been suggested a couple of times before, so it's nothing new. Unless Jassim offers more money, what he plans is irrelevant, including all the talk about staidum, squad, and so on.
Yes you are right. We should gloss over this until we know for sure like everybody did with Ratcliffe plans to involved the Glazers in a minor capacity…. But, wait! :rolleyes:

Paul Mitchell is supposed to be very hit and miss isn't he? More miss according to some on here.

I remember his name being mentioned as someone highly qualified for the DOF role and loads of posters wanted him a couple of years ago. I think most fans would take well to Mitchell coming in if Ineos take over.

indeed, although you'll still get labelled a racist for making a humorous joke based on this fact.
I wouldn’t worry. The word “Racist” is banded about so much now that it’s lost its meaningful impact and connotations that it used to have. Sad really.

Kind of funny to think the Glazers will shortly be waking up in their mansion, snorting some cocaine off a hooker, before thinking should they respond to these bids.

Has nobody realised yet that the Glazers are not going anywhere?

This is, and always has been, a load of hot air.

*this is just my opinion

So they've paid raine to carry out this process for them, pissed off several prominent international businessmen and the state of Qatar by wasting their time, and riled up the fan's anger to ridiculous proportions because....?

I can't think of a reason why they would do that, maybe you can

So why have they posted that picture to the article?

Do they think that's Jassim?
Mark has been slow on this story. He spent months saying Glazers wouldn’t sell and it would be a minority investment.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually thinks that’s him

So why have they posted that picture to the article?

Do they think that's Jassim?
I've seen multiple articles in recent weeks use pictures of the guy on the left as being Sheikh Jassim despite the fact he looks nothing like the guy in most reports. The man in the black and white photo which has been most often used looks about 10 years older and several stones heavier than the person pictured in the ESPN article.

It doesn't help with the credibility of him being a genuine independent bidder that to this point we can't confirm his age, his martial status, his source of funding and now even what he looks like.

I could actually get on board with bringing Beckham into the fold in the sort of prestigious tapping up role that Zidane has held at Madrid.

Cantona too but he wouldn’t be seen dead working with the Qataris.

Let’s be honest though, a lot of our club legends we shouldn’t have anywhere near roles that carry authority.
When the news was floated around potential sale and you saw Becks at the WC as Ambassador, must admit, it got me thinking, if all roads lead to Old Trafford. Too much of a coincidence for me.

Jesus Christ, we finally have a chance of getting rid of the glazers and the two competing bids are headed by morons.

Class of 92 & jobs for the boys vs Put the Manchester back in Manchester United
It’s a sweetener for the fans. We can’t sit here one day worrying that Ten Hag will lose control then spend the next day worried Rio and Gary would have meaningful input in the club.

Imagine if they've decided not to sell but they're saving the announcement for the end of the season because it might derail the team even more if it comes out now. That's why it's taking so long.

Now I sit back and watch everyone run around screaming.

The only thing I've noticed over the past 24 hours is a Jassim propaganda piece that he would hire class of 92 players in prominent club roles if he becomes owner. An obvious attempt to butter up any fence sitting fans.

Imagine if they've decided not to sell but they're saving the announcement for the end of the season because it might derail the team even more if it comes out now. That's why it's taking so long.

Now I sit back and watch everyone run around screaming.
The end of season thing crossed my mind too, if they're going to stay, because it'll avoid matchday protests for a good couple of months. If they announced they're staying today they know the Wolves match will be manic

Glazers are spineless, so it's exactly what I'd expect them to do

The only thing I've noticed over the past 24 hours is a Jassim propaganda piece that he would hire class of 92 players in prominent club roles if he becomes owner. An obvious attempt to butter up any fence sitting fans.

They don't know the fans well then. Sounds like an absolutely shit idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.