Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He left early? Big whoop! Wanna fight about it? :rolleyes:
Hardly says anything about what his ownership of the club would be like. At least he showed up - unlike the current owners
You might be the most defensive person on the internet. Are you going to go support Nice if Qatar buy us and cheer on your man?

To be fair we are currently in May
Yes, but we’re on day 8 of the “7-10 days” we were told to expect an outcome

To now say no decision is yet made but expected “some time in May” strongly suggests nothing is imminent, as the original timeline suggested it should be

It is true, so it is indeed relevant.
It’s not relevant. It fecking pathetic. Anything to try and discredit him or cast him in a poor light.
Jassim hasn’t had to put up with this kind of treatment, mostly because he’s not man enough to front up in public and own his bid - choosing ‘representatives’ that can’t even say how old he is.

It is true, so it is indeed relevant.

How do you know it's true?

Because one random Nice fan said so?

And it being true wouldn't make it relevant unless you think Nice is comparable to Man Utd as a club.

How do you know it's true?

Because one random Nice fan said so?

And it being true wouldn't make it relevant unless you think Nice is comparable to Man Utd as a club.
Not a random Nice fan. He is very reliable for news regarding the club.

If Jassim was the highest bidder then we'd know about it now, because he wanted a simple 100% takeover. The fact there's been feck all to even hint he's getting the club, and apparently never even heard back from anybody, says it all.

Think you can put a fork in Jassim, he's done out here. He'll be rocking up with a bid for Liverpool within a month, telling them all how he's a lifelong supporter.

It’s not relevant. It fecking pathetic.
So is your almost parody-worthy defense of Ratcliffe, no matter what is said you jump out and instantly dismiss everything like a good little lap dog. It's a bit bizarre.

We all know you prefer him, no need to write your posts in his blood every time he gets brought up as some sort of twisted oath to the grave :lol:

You're the last person to comment on reliability of a source, to be fair. You'll accept anything that tells you what you want to hear.
If you were able to read adequately you would quite clearly have seen it was @JPRouve that commented on his reliability :wenger:

Anything else?

If Jassim was the highest bidder then we'd know about it now, because he wanted a simple 100% takeover. The fact there's been feck all to even hint he's getting the club, and apparently never even heard back from anybody, says it all.

Think you can put a fork in Jassim, he's done out here. He'll be rocking up with a bid for Liverpool within a month, telling them all how he's a lifelong supporter.
Ratcliffe keeping the Glazers around as shareholders was the trump card. Whilst they’ve clearly never taken pride in how they run the club, I’ve always suspected they wouldn’t want Jassim to come in and effectively do a City, either. It would only further highlight how truly awful they have been as owners.

So is your almost parody-worthy defense of Ratcliffe, no matter what is said you jump out and instantly dismiss everything like a good little lap dog. It's a bit bizarre.

We all know you prefer him, no need to write your posts in his blood every time he gets brought up as some sort of twisted oath to the grave :lol:
I’ve edited the post.

So the British mainstream media, who are no doubt working tirelessly to get the scoop on this, have no idea what's actually going on and are completely guessing but you've figured it out have you?

so what? Saeed is alright, I like KG and Flex, but them absolutely dick riding the Qatari bid has been very dissappointing. And yeah no surprise, Saaed trying to make a big deal about this, he's been drooling about the infinite money glitch for a while.

Not a random Nice fan. He is very reliable for news regarding the club.

Even if we pretend for a second that it's definitely true, I don't see how it's relevant unless you want to see it as evidence that he wouldn't be committed as an owner of Utd. Given the huge gulf between the two clubs and the fact that Ratcliffe is an actual Utd fan, It would be a silly conclusion to draw.

It’s not relevant. It fecking pathetic. Anything to try and discredit him or cast him in a poor light.
Jassim hasn’t had to put up with this kind of treatment, mostly because he’s not man enough to front up in public and own his bid - choosing ‘representatives’ that can’t even say how old he is.
It's true though. Anything remotely critical about Jassim is immediately painted as xenophobic or downright racist.

Even if we pretend for a second that it's definitely true, I don't see how it's relevant unless you want to see it as evidence that he wouldn't be committed as an owner of Utd. Given the huge gulf between the two clubs and the fact that Ratcliffe is an actual Utd fan, It would be a silly conclusion to draw.
Call me crazy but I prefer to base my opinions on what people have done rather than what they might do

I don’t care if the owner comes to games or not. It has no bearing on how well they run the club or if they are commited to the club or not.
If you want that kind of pantomime go support Wrexham, Reynolds is at every game! :rolleyes:

I suspect he's not.

Not wanting to get caught in a traffic jam is the context?
Is it? What if he had a meeting with Raine Group to get to? What if he had some other business thing to get to? What if he had a family or other personal committment to get to? The guy is CEO of a massive company, and a Nice game (which he has no direct impact on at that moment) probably isn't his highest priority. I wouldn't expect most United games to be his highest priority to watch live either.

And that's all IF that is even the actual reason he left.

Some of you are making it sound like he just wanted to get home a few minutes early to take a nap.

I don’t care if the owner comes to games or not. It has no bearing on how well they run the club or if they are commited to the club or not.
If you want that kind of pantomime go support Wrexham, Reynolds is at every game! :rolleyes:
Why is an owner that is committed to the club and watches the full match a 'pantomime'?

Why do you feel the need to exaggerate this?

Something does prevent the other 4 from selling. It's been suggested there's a condition for unanimous agreement (or perhaps a certain percentage) between the family to transfer Class B shares to a third party. The rest of the time they can sell on the stock market as they see fit, but then the shares become Class A, and obviously sell for less than a private investor would pay. This is most likely done to prevent siblings from betraying one another and suddenly bringing other parties into the boardroom. I don't know what's their situation in the family, but I'd call this a sound approach when billions are involved. So as it stands the other 4 can sell to Qatar or Ratcliffe, but they'd be getting Class A shares. Obviously not going to happen. If Joel and Avram don't budge, it's not entirely unreasonable to think Qatar or Ratcliffe might walk away eventually. They can't just deal with the other 4 alone if they want a majority stake.
Depends on how badly the other four want out, as a block they have enough power to topple their brothers from their executive positions and the board with help from shareholders on the NYSE or just threaten to.

If you were able to read adequately you would quite clearly have seen it was @JPRouve that commented on his reliability :wenger:

Anything else?

I mentioned Nice-Matin because people seem to think that it could come from a dodgy source but it's not. I don't care much about the topic but the source is more reliable than nearly anything that has been posted on this thread. This is beyond this thread but if you want any reliable information about Monaco or Nice it will likely come from either Nice-Matin or Monaco-Matin.

I mentioned Nice-Matin because people seem to think that it could come from a dodgy source but it's not. I don't care much about the topic but the source is more reliable than nearly anything that has been posted on this thread. This is beyond this thread but if you want any reliable information about Monaco or Nice it will likely come from either Nice-Matin or Monaco-Matin.
No worries mate, of course, thanks for the insight.

My absolute guess is the gimps are dragging this out as they keep getting Qatar to increase. If they were out of the running couldn’t they they just feck any NDA off and say they are out?

Who brought Jassim up?
Oh look, another classic Berbaclass deflection. Possibly the only thing more inane than the Twitter crap you share here. You never answer a straight question with a straight answer. It’s pointless debating with you, but one more try.
He is your preferred choice of next United owner. This is your opinion, which obviously you are entitled to and which I respect, but you stated you base your opinions on what people have done and not what they say they will do in the future. So what has Jassim done?

Oh look, another classic Berbaclass deflection. Possibly the only thing more inane than the Twitter crap you share here. You never answer a straight question with a straight answer. It’s pointless debating with you, but one more try.
He is your preferred choice of next United owner. This is your opinion, which obviously you are entitled to and which I respect, but you stated you base your opinions on what people have done and not what they say they will do in the future. So what has Jassim done?
I'm not playing this juvenile game sorry.

The discussion was about Ratcliffe leaving a Nice game.

Your answer was to deflect not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.