Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is an endless merry go round of morality, politics and finances. Let’s not take it back to the pile on toward Wummy. It’s passed, let it go!
He spouts crap, I can't help it, especially when he thinks he's above other fans.

Didn't Berbaclass say something's gonna be announced tonight?

Would all the caf transfer muppets be too tired to fire up a good transfer saga once the summer window opens, seeing that too many have put in all their energy into this thread ? I just worry about our ability to fire up another Frenkie style thread in the summer because of the exhaustion. No off season for transfer muppets :/

Would all the caf transfer muppets be too tired to fire up a good transfer saga once the summer window opens, seeing that too many have put in all their energy into this thread ? I just worry about our ability to fire up another Frenkie style thread in the summer because of the exhaustion. No off season for transfer muppets :/
A muppets work is never done. ‘Tempus Muppetax’ - time waits for no muppet!

Interesting point. Just been listening to a guy speaking about the deal. He was suggesting that the 'period of exclusivity' will not necessarily even be needed or be relevant to the process as the Glazers are using a broker (Raine) and a lot of stuff usually done in this period has already been done in the due diligence stage.

He thinks that the next announcement will be the final one in the next 10 days.

Interesting point. Just been listening to a guy speaking about the deal. He was suggesting that the 'period of exclusivity' will not necessarily even be needed or be relevant to the process as the Glazers are using a broker (Raine) and a lot of stuff usually done in this period has already been done in the due diligence stage.

I said this a week ago! Keep up dude.

Yeah but what's your source saying?‍♂️

People are still using the Muppetiers as a source of info? They got hounded off Reddit because they covered every base and still got 95% of transfers wrong. They also charged people via some Discord or something for transfer news, you have to be incredibly naive to believe them.

People are still using the Muppetiers as a source of info? They got hounded off Reddit because they covered every base and still got 95% of transfers wrong. They also charged people via some Discord or something for transfer news, you have to be incredibly naive to believe them.
Also vaguely racist

Jassim has not had any response from Raine.However, the United Muppetier said he has heard that there has been unofficial dialogue with Ineos.

Jassim is no longer favourite to get it.

Jassim has not had any response from Raine.However, the United Muppetier said he has heard that there has been unofficial dialogue with Ineos.

I heard that Jassim only got a text message from Raine while Jim got a lengthy phone call.

The Muppetiers are ultra biased against Qatar, very pro-Ratcliffe. I'd be taking it with a massive pinch of salt.

The guy may have a source or two but there is no way on earth he knows someone within Raine

I have as many Man Utd related sources as the Muppetiers i.e. none whatsoever.

Dude, you make NO sense.
He’s not trying to make sense, that’s the point.

Look, I love a piss take and a wind up but this thread is so emotive and sensitive to a lot of posters that it’s a little bit too much, he needs to to stop with the cryptic shit. It’s not fair because this is one of the most serious periods in the club’s history in my opinion and we’re all invested in it.

He’s not trying to make sense, that’s the point.

Look, I love a piss take and a wind up but this thread is so emotive and sensitive to a lot of posters that it’s a little bit too much, he needs to to stop with the cryptic shit. It’s not fair because this is one of the most serious periods in the club’s history in my opinion and we’re all invested in it.
In all fairness, I clearly stated it was something I heard on Twitter. Never said it was my own source or that I was ITK

In all fairness, I clearly stated it was something I heard on Twitter. Never said it was my own source or that I was ITK
Post the tweet? I thought you had said it was on Muppetiers. It seems you keep moving the goalposts in your little windup and it’s beginning to become uncool. (For the record I don’t hate on them/deride them like others)

Status
Not open for further replies.