Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Big Jim is in bed with the Glazers, the only way for the Sheikh Jassim to trump him with good news is to bring back Sir Edward Woodward Esquireward as director of football.

Glazers don't care about United, despite what one or two weirdos on here think. They'd rather an extra £10 each and United to be relegated after they leave, than leave nicely and put United in a good position. Simply simply don't care about the club or any of us. Don't know why some (not you) don't see that

Yep, they’re a disgrace.

Actually baffles me how this country is still known for hooliganism. If this were in Italy I suspect the Glazers would have been in prison or strung up.

Of course they are more important.
You literally get your United news from Twitter accounts and have routinely posted from a Doscord app in a room called “muppitiers”
I don’t post anything on the discord. You also have no idea which twitter accounts I follow.

Berbaclass, where's the confirmation for the Qatar stuff? I mortgaged my house and bet 5he proceeds Qatar being the next owners, so as you can imagine, some of my friends and family said don't bet your entire life savings on an online poster, but I said no, Berbaclass is trustworthy
It’s coming.

Monday at the latest. You can tell your bank manager that from me. He has my word.

I think Monday is a Bank holiday.

Still, you have my full faith, even if you don't know something as rudimentary ad that. Definitely happening :drool:

I know you're sincere but I don't find such things convincing myself. Agree with what you say about being favourites though.

I am no ITK and I have zero inside knowledge. However I am quite interested in the subject as I consider this sale as the single most important Man Utd event since SAF joined the club. Here is what I think

a- Manchester United represent a big chunk of the Glazer's wealth. They would want to squeeze as many dollars out of the deal as possible
b- United is not in great shape. The club is debt ridden, the infrastructure is mush, the squad need heavy investment and we're losing money
c- the minority stake thing had been explored and till now it had proved unsuccessful. If it wasn't the case then the club would have never gone for sale.
d- United is not worth 5b-6b. Whoever is buying us is buying us because of other plans that has nothing to do with business. Else other players would have joined (ie US consortiums etc)
e- These leaks are probably driven by the Glazers. Take the latest ones as an example (ie Jassim had bid the same bid etc). There's zero benefit for Jassim to make himself look silly and there's zero benefits from SJR to poke the bear especially if that bear might involve cousin to throw money in the project. This comes from the Glazers as they are one benefiting from this.
f- Both players would hate to end up on the losing side. SJR has already missed out on Chelsea and in a very unprofessional way (ie he place a late bid past the deadline). He can't afford losing out on United as well. There's a limit of clubs he can pretend to support. On the other hand Jassim is an Al Thani and everything he does reflect on the family. This is a society that hate losing face especially if this is a rare opportunity for Jassim and daddy to go back in the emir's good books
g- from my perspective Jassim handled this badly. You don't reveal your renovation plans up until you buy the darn thing. Else you make the sellers salivate for more money

The Raine Group will surely be in dialogue with the group that made the best offer by now. That Jassim hasn't heard anything yet might speak volumes.

Those that are saying "why doesn't he just offer £6b?", Well the whole point of the sealed bid process is to get best and final offers, otherwise it could go on forever. He apparently intimated that he won't be messed around or held to ransom, so to me I think this was his best offer and he was second best.

I am no ITK and I have zero inside knowledge. However I am quite interested in the subject as I consider this sale as the single most important Man Utd event since SAF joined the club. Here is what I think

a- Manchester United represent a big chunk of the Glazer's wealth. They would want to squeeze as many dollars out of the deal as possible
b- United is not in great shape. The club is debt ridden, the infrastructure is mush, the squad need heavy investment and we're losing money
c- the minority stake thing had been explored and till now it had proved unsuccessful. If it wasn't the case then the club would have never gone for sale.
d- United is not worth 5b-6b. Whoever is buying us is buying us because of other plans that has nothing to do with business. Else other players would have joined (ie US consortiums etc)
e- These leaks are probably driven by the Glazers. Take the latest ones as an example (ie Jassim had bid the same bid etc). There's zero benefit for Jassim to make himself look silly and there's zero benefits from SJR to poke the bear especially if that bear might involve cousin to throw money in the project. This comes from the Glazers as they are one benefiting from this.
f- Both players would hate to end up on the losing side. SJR has already missed out on Chelsea and in a very unprofessional way (ie he place a late bid past the deadline). He can't afford losing out on United as well. There's a limit of clubs he can pretend to support. On the other hand Jassim is an Al Thani and everything he does reflect on the family. This is a society that hate losing face especially if this is a rare opportunity for Jassim and daddy to go back in the emir's good books
g- from my perspective Jassim handled this badly. You don't reveal your renovation plans up until you buy the darn thing. Else you make the sellers salivate for more money
A billion sentences where one would do! ;)
Your posts are always TLDR!!

There are a lot of posters in here I would never want to have as a business partner. Just because you have a lot of money doesn't mean there's no limit to what you're willing to pay for an asset.

The Raine Group will surely be in dialogue with the group that made the best offer by now. That Jassim hasn't heard anything yet might speak volumes.

Those that are saying "why doesn't he just offer £6b?", Well the whole point of the sealed bid process is to get best and final offers, otherwise it could go on forever. He apparently intimated that he won't be messed around or held to ransom, so to me I think this was his best offer and he was second best.
Depends how much they want it. If they contact the Glazers directly asking what has been offered and outbid Ratcliffe then I can’t see the Glazers respecting the process.

There are a lot of posters in here I would never want to have as a business partner. Just because you have a lot of money doesn't mean there's no limit to what you're willing to pay for an asset.
then why, reportedly, boast about how they'll pay whatever it takes to get United?

The one thing in this that I find a bit weird is that the opportunity to have a good relationship with Qatar in all other business dealings (cricket seems to be one of those where we have confirmed Glazer interest) seems to matter much less to the Glazers than a few hundred million on the club valuation. You'd think that even if Qatar's bid was valuing United a little bit lower, the opportunity for the Glazers to be chummy with Qatar would be worth much more to them in the long run. Instead they seem to be have no issues in dishing out what will be a humiliating loss for Qatar, and seem to be dicking them around a bit here if the reports are true that Jassim hasn't heard anything in the week since submitting his bid.

Not that I feel very sorry for them, I just thought of it and found it interesting.

It’s coming.
You may be right and have information confirming the Jassim fella has bought United but your answers to people’s questions about where you’ve got this information is flaky at best and with me being cynical as feck I’m going to harbour a guess that you’re talking utter bollocks and are just trying to wind everyone up but I hope you prove me wrong and that at some point tonight or whatever made up deadline you’ve set we’re in different hands than those of the goblin Glazer cnuts.

Did Qatar or Ratcliffe actually do that, or was that journo BS?
Qatar. And some of the people supporting the Jassim bid were quoting that to make a point opposite to yours. And also like I said its reported, as everything is in this saga.

You may be right and have information confirming the Jassim fella has bought United but your answers to people’s questions about where you’ve got this information is flaky at best and with me being cynical as feck I’m going to harbour a guess that you’re talking utter bollocks and are just trying to wind everyone up but I hope you prove me wrong and that at some point tonight or whatever made up deadline you’ve set we’re in different hands than those of the goblin Glazer cnuts.
Some people are so suspicious.

Qatar. And some of the people supporting the Jassim bid were quoting that to make a point opposite to yours. And also like I said its reported, as everything is in this saga.
Fair enough. As some others have said here, I think Qatar's PR throughout this process has been bizarre and amateurish.

Status
Not open for further replies.