CL Semi-Finals 13/14 - April 22,23,29,30

This is majestic. Chelsea who have tactically used loans for years being thwarted by a loan player in a huge game.

Fabulous victory for Atletico. Deserved. Wondrous.

A victory for football.

If he doesn't renew they may send him to the reserves for a year

In which case, if I was him, I'd know that I was already one of the best keepers in the world and tell them that if they were to do that, I would be leaving the club at the end of my contract.

Aw cute, captain racist crying because he knows he won't get to shag Irina Shayk after the final in which he won't play :(

So where are all the cafites of last week.

Diego Costa is meh, Atletico is bleh, Simeone is duh

How can Tyler say a 0-0 was a good result for Chelsea but OK for Atletico?

Idiot

0-0 is a good result for the home team in the first league. Means you know if you get an away goal in the second leg the home team need at least 2.

Tyler is most likely still crying about Chelsea beating Liverpool.

Better team won, should be a great final. What a job Simeone has done.

Let's get Courtois back, Matic & A.N. Other settled in midfield and a decent striker (not totally sold on Costa TBH) and we'll give it another go next year.

I'm probably less gutted at losing this than any Semi-final I can remember.

Reactions: Marcosdeto
Knew that 0-0 last week was a poor result. Both athletico and real deserve to be there. It's gonna be a cracker.

"@samuelluckhurst: Atletico fans chant: 'Jose Mourinho, hijo de puta,' (son of a whore) so Mourinho's son raises his middle finger up at them."

0-0 is a good result for the home team in the first league. Means you know if you get an away goal in the second leg the home team need at least 2.

Tyler is most likely still crying about Chelsea beating Liverpool.

Exactly. Neville said the opposite but I'd like him to turn to him one day and say "You're talking fecking shit"