CL Semi-Finals 13/14 - April 22,23,29,30

Yes that's clearly what they're saying :rolleyes:, you cretin
Fecking hell! Are you that insane! Can you not see the humour in the English translation of what you wrote in Spanish! Why react like a psychopath?

Christ, you have problems son! :(

This is majestic. Chelsea who have tactically used loans for years being thwarted by a loan player in a huge game.

Fabulous victory for Atletico. Deserved. Wondrous.

A victory for football.
And you were here complaining that Chelsea got the easiest draw!

I´d like Atlético to win the league and Real the champions League (just because of Ronaldo). Glad Mourinho isn´t in the final. It would be too much to take if he beat Ronaldo.

Feck that. I'd rather Madrid win the La Liga, I definitely don't want Ronaldo to win the CL at Madrid though.

Feck that. I'd rather Madrid win the La Liga, I definitely don't want Ronaldo to win the CL at Madrid though.

Yeah i understand the United fans point of view but i´m a Sporting fan and i always root for our former players. That´s it, doesn´t particulary bother me

Good to see the better team go through. Chelsea weren't that bad but still lack a bit of quality in the final third as they have done all season.

Will be a great final.

Bmfu2TIIMAAtxbk.jpg
Why did they do it! :lol:

Wow.

Tonight's result means 12 of the last 14 teams appearing in Champions League finals had 2nd leg of semi-final away from home

I said it at HT, I'll say it now. I thought Koke was excellent tonight. He played most of the match centrally and looked very good.

Thank feck Atletico won this. Will make for a very good final. Go Ateltico!!!!!!!!

Chelsea were violated in the 2nd half it wasn't even close. The 1st half was dire until the goals but the 2nd half was all atletico. They were brilliant.

Great that Chelsea aren't in final. Can look forward to watching the final now.

Why did they do it! :lol:

In case they won one of the competitions? Hardly something to laugh at really, probably standard procedure at any club challenging for honours at this stage of the season. The letter makes it clear they aren't expecting to win anything.