CL Semi-Finals 13/14 - April 22,23,29,30

What are the Atletico fans singing about Mourinho?

Delighted Atletico will be in the final, they will give Real Madrid a good run for their money in Lisbon

It´s shame Tiago retired from our National team. He is in great form this year.

I read recently that teams that draw the first leg at home 0-0 go through 66% of the time. Away goal crucial.

GTFI! Atleti u beauty! So will Mourinho now get the same treatment Guardiola got yesterday or is he free from any criticism?

I prefer Guardiola, but this is a pretty silly comparison. Guardiola took over an all-conquering side and has had a negative affect on them so far. Mourinho took over a side that finished third in the league last season and didn't even make it out of the CL group stages. I'd say the progress Mourinho has made with Chelsea is easily better than Guardiola's with Bayern, so far anyway.

is it a coinicidence that Atletico have a similar kit to Sunderland? It must be the stripes.

Actually Athletic Bilbao wear kit similar to Sunderland, because Sunderland helped them out in pre historic times. Athletic's name is also in English instead of the more common spanish Atletico to honor Sunderland.

Quote from Jose Enrique...

"This is what happens when you don't play football....."

I guess the weekend is still hurting eh :lol:

Complete and utter domination by Atletico in the second half. That Adrian equilizer really proved decisive just before half time.

Deserved final for Atletico and Simeone, what a season they're having!

:lol: last week atletico draw 0-0 at home, people on here saying atletico and simeone are overrated and they don't want him. Now they win 3-1 and we should get him. Funny. He's obviously a top class manager and would do great here, even if they lost this today.

I think the signing of Essien made him surplus to requirements although Mourinho later admitted it was a mistake to sell him (if memory serves).

Yeah Mourinho did admit. To be fair Tiago after leaving Chelsea didn´t exactly set the world alight but under Simeone he has been very good. He did a great job on him.

Usually the only thing pundits say is that he should've put on two strikers. He did that and conceded two goals right after. I can't wait for their insight.