CL Semi-Finals 13/14 - April 22,23,29,30

Atlético can say goodbye to Courtois. I would be willing to bet that Mourinho didn´t want him to play but had no chance.

I prefer Guardiola, but this is a pretty silly comparison. Guardiola took over an all-conquering side and has had a negative affect on them so far. Mourinho took over a side that finished third in the league last season and didn't even make it out of the CL group stages. I'd say the progress Mourinho has made with Chelsea is easily better than Guardiola's with Bayern, so far anyway.
Yep, poor Jose took over a cash stripped team and is now playing against the mighty rich Atletico who have a squad of about 18 players.
And of course it is only justified that Chelsea's poor team with hardly any money spent went to Madrid with the intention to not even try to score a goal!
Guardiola at least played against RM and their more than £ 200 mil worth attacking threat!

Cheerio Mr Jose. The hype and happiness you brought after the Anfield win has now worn off and I'm going to go back to disliking you.

Yep, poor Jose took over a cash stripped team and is now playing against the mighty rich Atletico who have a squad of about 18 players.
And of course it is only justified that Chelsea's poor team with hardly any money spent went to Madrid with the intention to not even try to score a goal!
Guardiola at least played against RM and their more than £ 200 mil worth attacking threat!

Because Bayern probably the best squad in Europe are hard done by.....

This is one of the most impressive CL away performances I've seen. Given the context and the occasion. Really good.

Atlético can say goodbye to Courtois. I would be willing to bet that Mourinho didn´t want him to play but had no chance.

They were going to be saying bye to him anyway. Or max would have had him for 1 more season.

Actually Athletic Bilbao wear kit similar to Sunderland, because Sunderland helped them out in pre historic times. Athletic's name is also in English instead of the more common spanish Atletico to honor Sunderland.
Not exactly. It was founded by British and Basque people. The kit is from Southampton, not Sunderland. They guy in charge of finding kits in England of their original color didn't find enough. He was about to go home with no kits, sailing from Southampton to Bilbao. The Southampton colors matched the Bilbao city colors so he brought them back instead.

77DJ6hh.png

BBC aren't even waiting until the final whistle before announcing Atletico's win :lol:

They were going to be saying bye to him anyway. Or max would have had him for 1 more season.

I think they were negotiating one more year. Doubt it will happen now. But i don´t know, didn´t Mourinho call himself "the happy one" now? Maybe he won´t hold a grudge at all.

Because Bayern probably the best squad in Europe are hard done by.....
Nope! Guardiola deserved the critisicm for yesterday! But same with Jose for today and his underdog tactics in the 1st leg.

Anyone get the feeling Carlo Ancelotti job rests on him winning champions league now? Imagine Real losing out in the league and in Europe to their City rivals

Superb performance. Delighted for Atletico.

This will be a final worth watching, should be epic.

Cheers for beating Liverpool Chelsea. Now feck off :lol:

The chavs may still have their use with 2 games left, but they really needed to go out in the quarters against PSG thus concentrating on getting maximum points against Palace and Sunderland and saving themselves of the utter embarrassing they are now.

I´d like Atlético to win the league and Real the champions League (just because of Ronaldo). Glad Mourinho isn´t in the final. It would be too much to take if he beat Ronaldo.

Not exactly. It was founded by British and Basque people. The kit is from Southampton, not Sunderland. They guy in charge of finding kits in England of their original color didn't find enough. He was about to go home with no kits, sailing from Southampton to Bilbao. The Southampton colors matched the Bilbao city colors so he brought them back instead.

Yes, Southampton and not Sunderland. I guess I typed sunderland from his post. I blame him.

How can Tyler say a 0-0 was a good result for Chelsea but OK for Atletico?

Idiot