CL Semi-Finals 13/14 - April 22,23,29,30

I missed the incident and have only seen limited replays, but did John Terry confront the Atletico player that crashed into Cech despite Luiz being the culprit?

That's true, but I don't think it will be enough for the final and in the SF you should take the risk to reach the final imo-
0-0 is really a nothing result in the first leg for 2 closely matches teams.

Chelsea will have home advantage whilst AM will have the away goals rule, it'd leave the whole tie open.

Also, I'm not convinced Chelsea will go out and attack in the 2nd leg unless they conceed first.

0-0 is really a nothing result in the first leg for 2 closely matches teams.

Chelsea will have home advantage whilst AM will have the away goals rule, it'd leave the whole tie open.

Also, I'm not convinced Chelsea will go out and attack in the 2nd leg unless they conceed first.

They'll be cautious at home too if it comes to that.

1-0 would be a big advantage to Atletico, I'd be more confident of them making it than I was of PSG knocking this lot out.

Hopefully more Chelsea players pick up knocks, don't mind seeing the Chelsea physio in action at all.

They'll be cautious at home too if it comes to that.

1-0 would be a big advantage to Atletico, I'd be more confident of them making it than I was of PSG knocking this lot out.
I really think Chelsea will knock AM out, probably 1-0 on agg or something.

Mourinho standing in the way of La Decima in the final.

Atletico winning a double would be one of the more amazing achievements in the sport in recent memory. Heck, even topping Barca and Real in the league is amazing. That said, I can't imagine Ronaldo and Real or Bayern's chance at history choking a final against Atletico (against Chelsea that goes out the window, as we have seen previously),

Ok. After enduring 60minutes of this it's safe to say I don't think I'd miss football if I never watched another game

I do not see what all of the fuss about Diego simeone is about. United under Moyes put up a better performance against bayern till we lost our concentration. Moreover, we played with a half baked Wayne Rooney.

I do not see what all of the fuss about Diego simeone is about. United under Moyes put up a better performance against bayern till we lost our concentration. Moreover, we played with a half baked Wayne Rooney.

Atletico aren't 7th in La Liga though.

Can't wait for tomorrow's match. Though apparently Bale is ill and a massive doubt. Ronaldo is not sure to play. Advantage Bayern.

Why are Chelsea so good in Europe? Even when they're shit, they can grind out results unlike us. Without Ronaldo, we were pretty mediocre in Europe, especially when we played anyone half decent or abroad. Like there was no way we were gonna win the Champions League this year yet Chelsea managed that feat two years ago despite facing largely the same problems. Is it just luck? Better defensively as a team? Whatever it is, we seem to lack in it.

Did Diego make any passes tonight. Every time he got the ball he just had a shot

Can't wait for tomorrow's match. Though apparently Bale is ill and a massive doubt. Ronaldo is not sure to play. Advantage Bayern.
Ronaldo will definitely play, and unlike Rooney, he doesn't look like a pub player when he comes back from knocks.

If I don't post for a while it's because this game has killed me. I can feel my will to live slipping further and further away.

You're not dead yet, Pigeon imposter, but you will be soon. We must fight to the death. This town ain't big enough for the both of us. There can be only one. Etc, etc.