CL Semi-Finals 13/14 - April 22,23,29,30

Atletico straight out of David Moyes book of crossing.

Simeone has one of those douchebag hairstyles that everyone has these days.

For all those United fans who want Mourinho, would you be willing to sacrifice all the traditions of the club just for the inevitable trophy success he may bring? Because this has been a disgrace.

The difference in squad value between these two teams is laughable.

Atletico's delivery has been way off radar. Koke needs to step it up to his usual standards..been very poor.

As bad as everyone expected. Would be nice if Chelsea actually tried to play football.

I spent around 5 minutes looking for a little spoon to stir my coffee at work today - couldn't find one. I eventually decided to use my finger, which I managed by carefully dipping it in and twirling for no more than a couple of seconds at a time. It becomes a strange game where, if you time it right, you never end up burning your finger.

Anyway, by this point I noticed that my coffee was getting a little cold so I boiled the kettle again. Just as I was about to pour some hot water in I noticed that there wasn't much space left in my cup, so I thought it would be best to pour some out to make some room. So I went to the sink and poured a little out, only for some coffee to pour over the side of my cup.

Now, as I'm sure you are aware, this means that as soon as I set that cup down I was going to end up with a coffee ring on the table. No great, right? I grabbed some paper towels to clean it up to avoid such a coffee ring, and guess what I found? That's right; a little spoon. That very moment I remembered that I had gone to dry it earlier but was distracted by a phone ringing.

I guaran-bloody-tee that you all found that story more interesting than that first half.

If I don't post for a while it's because this game has killed me. I can feel my will to live slipping further and further away.

For all those United fans who want Mourinho, would you be willing to sacrifice all the traditions of the club just for the inevitable trophy success he may bring? Because this has been a disgrace.

A disgrace? I mean yes he's playing defensively but that's because he's clever and knows his team aren't good enough to attack atletico and get away with it.

Only Mourinho manages to make the most exciting cup ties boring.
This was never an exciting tie. Was clear from the start it would be a cagey, cautious and dull affair. Did people expect the two teams to have a 4-3 match?

Atletico have championed 1-0 victories this season and we all know what Jose is like in these away games

If you don't have the players to play attractive football then what Mourinho is doing makes absolutely sense.

Atletico need to find another way to break down Chelsea. These high crosses are bread and better for Terry and Cahill. They head balls away every weekend in the BPL

Mourinho basically does what Sunderland do against Chelsea, with better personnel and gets hailed as a tactical genius for nicking a goal.

A disgrace? I mean yes he's playing defensively but that's because he's clever and knows his team aren't good enough to attack atletico and get away with it.
Yeah , would you rather this or get spanked 4-0 or 5-0 like Arsenal when they go gung ho in away games

His starting team isn't. If he actually made decent transfers and picked the attacking players he'd be capable.

Like alastair, I find it baffling how anyone could want Mourinho to be their manager.

If you don't have the players to play attractive football then what Mourinho is doing makes absolutely sense.

Chelsea have the ability to play good football. Benitez proved that last season. They've spent £400m on that first team squad. It's a choice, not a necessity.

We sacrificed our traditions and a lot more with Moyes in fairness.

I was hoping to take some of the tedium out of my work day by watching the first half and I almost feel asleep