CL Semi-Finals 13/14 - April 22,23,29,30

Come atletico, get that goal. Chelsea will ruin the final if they get there.

So Cech & possibly Terry out against the scousers. Those feckers are using black magic with the amount of luck they're getting.

Athletico don't have any pace in their side do they? That probably makes it easier for Chelsea.

At this rate the Chelsea physio will arrive into the dressing room to find seven or eight players in a bubble bath with candles and Barry White on the cd player.

All going beautifully here for Liverpool. Cech injured and now Terry looks done too. It couldn't of gone much better for them at times this season.

Luiz has now injured 2 Chelsea players.

Following the game on the Guardian matchtracker cause I am at work. They keep mentioning this guy named Juanfran, which I conveniently keep misreading as my own RedCaf user name. So how I am doing in this game?

Typical. Hazard will probably injure himself getting off the bus at Anfield.

All going beautifully here for Liverpool. Cech injured and now Terry looks done too. It couldn't of gone much better for them at times this season.

They'll probably get two penalties sunday on the way to the title as well.

I love how Chelsea's female physio had no problem helping Cech off the pitch, but she's refusing to touch Terry.

Can't blame her, she probably knows where he's been.

Yea, first time I sat down over a cup of tea and bisquit and watched Aletico Madrid play. Should not be judge on this game and their is still plenty of time left to unlock Chelsea defense.
Not easy to break through a team who parks the bus, no matter who you are, especially when said team is Chelsea with mourinho in charge. Even bayern had trouble breaking us down, because we parked everything.

You do realize that there is a difference at around 400 million worth of talent between the two teams?

Did not matter when Dortmund handed Madrid last year a good stomping. Not saying I expected the same, but at least be more aspiring with their football. Chelsea are inviting. Madrid to attack and their has been little penetration from them.

God how I hate these one footed footballers. Felipe Luis refusing to shoot there.